Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

Too long. Tried but didnt get it - dont know what its about

Israel basher chooses to remain ignorant of actual international law.

View attachment 204628

This thread prove that haters of Israel think international law is a cheap street prostitute.
As if using these magical words 'international law" it makes every sick delusion they imagined into actual law.

No wonder they run like scared duck from discussing the actual word of the law,
I'm still waiting to see how their self-defeating interpretations develop, the more they go the more advantage they give to Israel with their own invented laws. :eusa_think:

Hamas, Palestinians, Hezbola....they are all the same.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

No he doesn’t. He’s too stupid

Too stupid to call out liars?

Nope, I don't think so fucking liar !

main-qimg-eeb32d89e37852e47edddb9271792e61-c

The Palestinians use their kids as Human Sheilds all the tine. You don’t see anything wrong with that

Why is it that you retards think that its normal to defend by deflecting?

You don't see anything wrong with the IDF using a 13 year old tied to their jeep?

See if you can respond to an actual comment!

Trouble is you are a fucking moron!
So, you were shot down and then decide that everyone else is deflecting.

You have a personal hatred for Israelis yet berate anyone who shows a dislike for Palestinians.

How is the world supposed to take you?

I detest Palestinians. They are hatemongers and murderers. They hide behind old women and children while lobbing bombs at innocent people and when confronted, demand peace (BUT ONLY ON THEIR TERMS).

I have no use for a Palestinian. They could all die tomorrow and the world would be a better place.
:banana2:

So what did we establish so far -

Economic sanctions = war crime?

Didn't we rather establish, use quotes from actual law and real life examples, that neither economic sanctions nor maritime blockades are war crimes?

And that use of the term "war crime" is a blanket I'm-not-sure-why-its-a-war-crime-but-Jews-are-doing-it-so-it-must-be-evil.

Economic sanctions are not "collective punishment".

Quite an interesting play on words appearing...

Blockading a country IS "collective punishment" it is NOT "economic sanctions".

Funny how this "economic sanctions" has appeared over the past week or two as some kind of defense for the war crimes that Israel commits on an almost daily basis!

"economic sanctions"? I call usual zionut BS!

what kind of sanctions do terrorists get? the palestinians seem to have an endless supply of $$ for weapons and what-not kite-paraphernalia.....

Not all Palestinians are terrorists you fucking moron!

"Not all Palestinians are terrorists you fucking moron!"

....but they sure like to vote for terrorists to... "be their government."
(alright, it ain't funny that they're stupid terrorist voters.......)

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Well, moron, it IS off topic, read the fucking OP title! If you want to start a thread about Palestinian "collective punishment" then go ahead.

Now you can FUCK OFF !!!!! :ahole-1:

Make me you prick! That would make my year!

No Moron, it’s not off topic. What applies to one party should apply to the other . Go FUCK YOURSELF
It doesn't ho that way. If the topic is german history you can't jack it and turn it into Chinese history just because it's history.[/QUOT
You are extremely stupid. If we were talking about Germans “ abusing “ the Chinese and the Chinese were acting in a Hostile aggressive way towards the Germans it would be absolutely appropriate to mention it.

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Well, moron, it IS off topic, read the fucking OP title! If you want to start a thread about Palestinian "collective punishment" then go ahead.

No Moron, it’s not off topic. What applies to one party should apply to the other . Go FUCK YOURSELF
It doesn't ho that way. If the topic is german history you can't jack it and turn it into Chinese history just because it's history.

Another stupid answer. If you were talking about the Germans “ abusing “ the Chinese and I started to refer to things the Chinese were doing to the Germans it would be relevant! Now, FUCK OFF!! :321:

Agreed ...

2073556.jpg

So, you agree that nutandyahoo should be tried for war crimes?
You seem to be suffering from NDS, Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome, the most common illness found among PaliNazi terrorist lovers. Must piss you off that this countries leaders and the public have so much respect for Netanyahu, and rightly so.

b1cc37ac7c9e44f493d6d8de18feec80_18.jpg
The world knows what Israel does to palestinians.

The World knows what the Arabs have done to the Jewish People since Mohammed :321:
I haven't heard. So neither has the world.

Try reading a book if you are capable ( doubt it)

You seem to be suffering from NDS, Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome, the most common illness found among PaliNazi terrorist lovers. Must piss you off that this countries leaders and the public have so much respect for Netanyahu, and rightly so.

The World knows what the Arabs have done to the Jewish People since Mohammed :321:

Pretty sure he does read a book pretty regularly...

necronomicon1_large.jpg

Are you trying to compel me to read history a la Israel again?

I'm not compelled.

Not off topic!!!!!

It doesn't ho that way. If the topic is german history you can't jack it and turn it into Chinese history just because it's history.

Another stupid answer. If you were talking about the Germans “ abusing “ the Chinese and I started to refer to things the Chinese were doing to the Germans it would be relevant! Now, FUCK OFF!! :321:
No. It wouldn't.

Didn't we rather establish, use quotes from actual law and real life examples, that neither economic sanctions nor maritime blockades are war crimes?

And that use of the term "war crime" is a blanket I'm-not-sure-why-its-a-war-crime-but-Jews-are-doing-it-so-it-must-be-evil.
No we didn't. The shit you posted was just that.

So, out of curiosity, was it the actual law that was shit? Or the real life examples that were shit?

Not off topic!!!!!

No. It wouldn't.

If the subject were about the Germans and the Chinese it wouldn’t be pertinent to talk about the Chinese? You are an. :ahole-1:

Are you trying to compel me to read history a la Israel again?

I'm not compelled.

I don’t care whether you are compelled or not. In your very ignorant statement you claim you don’t know anything about how the Arabs treated the Jews . Thank you for showing your stupidity.

Who was "shot down" again?

Demonstratively You when bringing up a document that contradicts the OP:

Art. 4. Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power of which they are not nationals.

Nationals of a State which is not bound by the Convention are not protected by it.
Nationals of a neutral State who find themselves in the territory of a belligerent State, and nationals of a co-belligerent State, shall not be regarded as protected persons while the State of which they are nationals has normal diplomatic representation in the State in whose hands they are.
Treaties, States parties, and Commentaries - Geneva Convention (IV) on Civilians, 1949 - -

Q. When did the govt of Gaza bind itself by the Geneva Convention?

So, out of curiosity, was it the actual law that was shit? Or the real life examples that were shit?
Your quote

Your quote

Ah, so its automatically shit just because I was the one posting it?

So, you were shot down

Did you miss the photo of IDF troops strapping a kid to their jeep and using him as a human shield?

Who was "shot down" again?
Yeah, you find ONE photo....and from the entire conflict, just over the past ten years, we have VIDEO of funerals where the alleged killed Palestinian sat up in the coffin and went back to killing after they thought the cameras were off.

The truth is, there is a lot more footage and PROOF that the dirty Palestinians use old women and children as shields. Not only because they are cowards of the worst sort, but because they can then take it to a world media that is complicit with their Jew hatred.

Nice try, but you failed yet again.

Forum List

Back