Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Why would it? It’s my land
No, it's my land....... well at least the small part I own....... ICE should be knocking on your door soon.......
Why I call them all the time lol every time a see a Latino I don’t like lol
You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
No actually I was invited to witness a raid.. I’m on a group text..

You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?

I'll have say that you are consistent. Consistently full of shit.
And you are not a great American. Great Americans, don't spend as much time as you do, being on a political online forum, that doesn't mean shit to America.
I've been posting for nine years, you have been here 10 months and you already have more posts than me.
But then I have a life.
You just sit on your ass all day making up shit on an anonymous based message board. Is that Making America Great Again?
Not much for him to do in prison.........

Sorry little buddy But cool story
Shit you get your panties in a twist when a pro football QB gets hit I can only imagine how much of a pussy you were when you played in your glory days

You really think he ever played?
I play on two high schools in the inner city Boston one of the only white players hit thr biggest fucking niccas in the world .. won 3 Super Bowls. Against your suburban schools Haha

A high school team played in the Super Bowl? Wow. You think that would have been in the news.
Yea take your meds it’s ok lol

If you think your high school team played in the Super Bowl, you either need meds or you got hit in the head too many times.

I am not the one who typed "super bowl", dumbass.

No, it's my land....... well at least the small part I own....... ICE should be knocking on your door soon.......

It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?

I'll have say that you are consistent. Consistently full of shit.
And you are not a great American. Great Americans, don't spend as much time as you do, being on a political online forum, that doesn't mean shit to America.
I've been posting for nine years, you have been here 10 months and you already have more posts than me.
But then I have a life.
You just sit on your ass all day making up shit on an anonymous based message board. Is that Making America Great Again?
I’m Astounded by this attack this verbal assault! This unprovoked Assault. Lol what did I do to you?

I come here to learn what’s going on in America offer some feed back and fight for American liberties
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown........ Oh, I'm sure you have no clue but the Iris isn't the only part of the eye.........

Sorry little buddy But cool story
Shit you get your panties in a twist when a pro football QB gets hit I can only imagine how much of a pussy you were when you played in your glory days

I play on two high schools in the inner city Boston one of the only white players hit thr biggest fucking niccas in the world .. won 3 Super Bowls. Against your suburban schools Haha

Rode the bench more likely since you're afraid to take a hit
Projecting? Lol
Just to remind you that you are the one who started a thread whining how people in pro football are hitting some pussy QB too hard not me

Projecting? Lol
Just to remind you that you are the one who started a thread whining how people in pro football are hitting some pussy QB too hard not me
Come
Down say it to my face

Projecting? Lol
Come
Down say it to my face
Sure go ahead and post your address

Projecting? Lol
Come
Down say it to my face
Sure go ahead and post your address
22 Northern Ave., Boston, MA

Come and get some

Sure send me a first class plane ticket

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Projecting? Lol
Come
Down say it to my face
Quick question: who’d you vote for for prez? And do you consider yourself a racist?

Don’t accept a ticket to a fake address.
Haha come on down

Don’t accept a ticket to a fake address.
Yeah I looked it up no such place

Coward

...says the little shit who was afraid to go to Salem.
Why would I be afraid to go to Salem

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Hell, the Mayflower landed 419 years ago, I'm pretty sure your visa has expired by now...... :eusa_whistle:
no one owned the land--it was free--anyone's
no one knew who owned it/etc
Oh look, another justification...... Like that one hasn't been used before......:rofl:
yours is the idiotic argument

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Hell, the Mayflower landed 419 years ago, I'm pretty sure your visa has expired by now...... :eusa_whistle:
Oh look, another justification...... Like that one hasn't been used before......:rofl:
Maybe you should change your tampon, it's turned septic...... :thup:

Dov Kleiman on Twitter

It's by no means certain that the helmet hit was a deliberate one much less racially motivated. Stuff happens fast. But the defensive player WAS fined. The bigger story is that Rudolph has a glass jaw and a mortar complex and will be injury prone. He just doesn't have the body to take NFL abuse and hold up. Though they won't, the Steelers would be a lot smarter to keep Devlin Hodges in there as their first string; not only is he just as good, her motivates the team to play and relishes the physical.

Meantime, it is my hope they abolish SLO-MO. Things happen in real speed, and if you want to review something, you should view it in real time too. ENOUGH of this fantasy world where we study film frame by frame to see if a mosquito buzzed between the players.

Dov Kleiman on Twitter
what a mature thing to say
hahahahhahahahahah

what a mature thing to say
hahahahhahahahahah
Oooooooh, you were being serious........

So was I, trash...... :thup:

Forum List

Back