Another Typical Government "Solution"

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I recently bought a lawnmower, and of course I had to get a gas can as well. The gas can they had at Home Depot has some new-fangled nozzle on it with a "safety" device that I suppose is intended to prevent children from pouring gas from the can. It has a sleeve that you are supposed to turn to some point that allows you to pour the gas. The only problem, no matter where I turned the sleeve, the gas wouldn't come out.

Solution: take the nozzle off the gas can and pour without it.

Result: gas all over my lawnmower and the driveway.

Thanks for improving my life, government!

I recently bought a lawnmower, and of course I had to get a gas can as well. The gas can they had at Home Depot has some new-fangled nozzle on it with a "safety" device that I suppose is intended to prevent children from pouring gas from the can. It has a sleeve that you are supposed to turn to some point that allows you to pour the gas. The only problem, no matter where I turned the sleeve, the gas wouldn't come out.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and spilled gasoline.

There's a reason for the new nozzle on gas cans. If you are smart enough to get it to work the gov figures you must be Republican and the can explodes and kills the user. Only way obama can win is if they sell enough gas cans. The new cans will come with the words "I LOVE AMERICA" printed on it because they know no democrat would buy it.

There's a reason for the new nozzle on gas cans. If you are smart enough to get it to work the gov figures you must be Republican and the can explodes and kills the user. Only way obama can win is if they sell enough gas cans. The new cans will come with the words "I LOVE AMERICA" printed on it because they know no democrat would buy it.

How many kids die from drinking gasoline? I didn't know we had a problem with this. If we do, I think it can easily be solved by having parents instruct their children not to drink out of the gas can. That's called "parental responsibility."

You have to be smarter than the average gas can to figure out how to use it.

We can always count on some dildo libturd to chime in with his stupid 2 cents worth.

The cap didn't work, nimrod. Since when does a nozzle on a gas can need 10 moving pieces?

Only could some government bureaucrat could dream up such a monstrosity, and only a mind numbed turd like you would defend it.

Last edited:

We can always count on some dildo libturd to chime in with his stupid 2 cents worth.

The cap didn't work, nimrod. Since when does a nozzle on a gas can need 10 moving pieces?

Only could some government bureaucrat could dream up such a monstrosity, and only a mind numbed turd like you would defend it.

A dumbshit like you probably got all flustered and pissed off and broke it trying to use it.

A dumbshit like you probably got all flustered and pissed off and broke it trying to use it.

notice the dems always go for the insults so fast?

Forum List

Back