Another trump mocks folk with health issues

Stand by for a hate explosion.

You do have short fuse to match other parts of your anatomy.

Why are you always so interested in other men's parts? Come on out of that closet. You'll have more self respect if you are honest about who you are.

Maybe if you would grow a pair instead of being a twat, you'd get some respect.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in respect from a nut bag like you.

You have no respect from anyone. Even the libs on here think you are a moron!

As I have often said. I'll give your words all the consideration they deserve.

You do have short fuse to match other parts of your anatomy.

Why are you always so interested in other men's parts? Come on out of that closet. You'll have more self respect if you are honest about who you are.

You lie, because if you did not care, you would not respond to me.

Sure I would. Dance for me you idiot.

Sure I would. Dance for me you idiot.

Silly troll boy.

‘Miracle on Hudson’ pilot slams Lara Trump for mocking Biden's stutter

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

What a sleazy crew these characters are.
It doesn't sound like she's making fun of his stuttering at all, sounds like she wants him not to stutter, but hey, we know you filth have to lie. Personally I have stuttered all my life, not so bad these days but in the past, bad. I do NOT approve of teasing people for disabilities. But as I said, it don't sound like that to me. We've come to expect falsehood after falsehood from these people.

You can be anyone you want to be on the net.

Yeah. Anyone can be just about anyone on the net.

But you prove stupid people can't be smart people on the net.

Instead, you chose this.

HAHAHA!

How is stuttering a health issue?

Last edited:

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

TDS continues.

upload_2020-1-19_23-28-49.png

That is not mocking someone, you moron.
Be careful who you call moron because it was exactly mocking. Read Sully’s Op-Ed.

That is not mocking. It is barely referencing it. And tommy is a moron. And an asshole.
Why mention it at all ? Why did trump mock that reporter ?
Answer - because they are low life scum.

Sully is misinformed

maybe he should stop listening to CNN at airports

Lara Trump did not mock biden for stuttering

Be careful who you call moron because it was exactly mocking. Read Sully’s Op-Ed.

That is not mocking. It is barely referencing it. And tommy is a moron. And an asshole.

Trump mocked that reporter, because the reporter was a political operative, and he did not mock the reporters handicap, that is a lie that people like you tell.

I don't think Biden stutters as much as completely losing his train of thought. He was never really smart enough to cover his political lies as it was...

The old pervert needs to retire in my opinion, he has neither the physical or mental strength to be anymore than a weak puppet president.

There is no floor now, no standards of behavior. Nothing too ugly.
I think if there was some kick back then they would have to adjust their behaviour. Look at the comments on here.They dont just condone this, they love it.
They enable it. That's what happens when ideologues refuse to hold their own tribe accountable.

I agree with you. Reporters are low life scum.

Mr. Biden only stutters when he is lying. Its a "tell", and Mrs. Trump is smart for bringing it to the voters' attentions.

There is no floor now, no standards of behavior. Nothing too ugly.
She barely mentioned it, in passing. Why are you playing along with this hysteria?
"Hysteria". Sure, okay.

We're in hyperbole world, after all. I'm Hitler, too.

She barely mentioned it. It was not "mocking". Pretending that it is evidence of "no standards of behavior" IS an extremely overwrought reaction to it.

Forum List

Back