Another trump mocks folk with health issues

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
‘Miracle on Hudson’ pilot slams Lara Trump for mocking Biden's stutter

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

What a sleazy crew these characters are.

A Trump mocking people’s disabilities?
That doesn’t sound like them

Perhaps if enough people called attention to Biden's disabilities he would retire to a home for the disabled.

upload_2020-1-19_19-23-4.jpeg

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

It doesn't sound like she's making fun of his stuttering at all, sounds like she wants him not to stutter, but hey, we know you filth have to lie. Personally I have stuttered all my life, not so bad these days but in the past, bad. I do NOT approve of teasing people for disabilities. But as I said, it don't sound like that to me. We've come to expect falsehood after falsehood from these people.

It doesn't sound like she's making fun of his stuttering at all, sounds like she wants him not to stutter, but hey, we know you filth have to lie. Personally I have stuttered all my life, not so bad these days but in the past, bad. I do NOT approve of teasing people for disabilities. But as I said, it don't sound like that to me. We've come to expect falsehood after falsehood from these people.

You can be anyone you want to be on the net.

I see the reason for your libtardedness is the inability to read. She did not mock him, by was calling out his handlers who put him in bad situations.

Notice that she says "I'm supposed to want him to fail", yet she doesn't.

Sully said it best:

“A speech disorder is a lot easier to treat than a character defect. You become a true leader, not because of how you speak, but because of what you have to say — and the challenges you have overcome to help others. Ignore kids (and adults) who are mean, or don’t know what it feels like to stutter. Respond by showing them how to be kind, polite, respectful and generous, to be brave enough to try big things, even though you are not perfect.”

Opinion | Capt. ‘Sully’ Sullenberger: Like Joe Biden, I Once Stuttered, Too. I Dare You to Mock Me.

The Trump family of grifters are all of the same sordid, degenerate and disgraceful mold. All suffering from the same character defect: narcissism, cruelty and arrogance. Trumplicans are no better. School yard bullies always looking to taunt. Birds of a feather flock together.

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.

Bidens only health issue is he's been diagnosed with permanent lying disease. The inability to ever tell the truth.

Forum List

Back