Another trump mocks folk with health issues

‘Miracle on Hudson’ pilot slams Lara Trump for mocking Biden's stutter

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

What a sleazy crew these characters are.

That is not mocking someone, you moron.

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

Be careful who you call moron because it was exactly mocking. Read Sully’s Op-Ed.

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.

Oh yea, case was dropped.

Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

Why don't you go suck Bidens dick? You might be able to get it hard and save him a little blue pill!
No it is you guys who swallow Trump’s rhetorical ejaculation and wear his jizz on your face as a badge of honor. Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and has more sexual assault cases in the pipeline. Wake up.

Be careful who you call moron because it was exactly mocking. Read Sully’s Op-Ed.

That is not mocking. It is barely referencing it. And tommy is a moron. And an asshole.

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.

Why don't you go suck Bidens dick? You might be able to get it hard and save him a little blue pill!
No it is you guys who swallow Trump’s rhetorical ejaculation and wear his jizz on your face as a badge of honor. Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and has more sexual assault cases in the pipeline. Wake up.

That his enemies are good at ginning up bullshit accusations, is not evidence of him being a bad person.

Well well look who is so fed up with losing that it shows through on line

Well well look who is so fed up with losing that it shows through on line
Look to whom I was responding to and what he wrote provided that is not too difficult for you.

It doesn't sound like she's making fun of his stuttering at all, sounds like she wants him not to stutter, but hey, we know you filth have to lie. Personally I have stuttered all my life, not so bad these days but in the past, bad. I do NOT approve of teasing people for disabilities. But as I said, it don't sound like that to me. We've come to expect falsehood after falsehood from these people.

You can be anyone you want to be on the net.

I am me, liar.

Lt’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

She should be ashamed. There are far more and far worse things to mock Joe Biden for other than his stuttering.

True.

Being a scumbag obviously runs in the family.

True.

Being a scumbag obviously runs in the family.

She barely mentioned it. That is not mocking.

And show some respect to the leader of the Free World.

A Trump mocking people’s disabilities?
That doesn’t sound like them

Stand by for a hate explosion.

You do have short fuse to match other parts of your anatomy.

Why are you always so interested in other men's parts? Come on out of that closet. You'll have more self respect if you are honest about who you are.

Maybe if you would grow a pair instead of being a twat, you'd get some respect.

Why are you always so interested in other men's parts? Come on out of that closet. You'll have more self respect if you are honest about who you are.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in respect from a nut bag like you.

You libs are bat shit crazy.

You have no respect from anyone. Even the libs on here think you are a moron!

Forum List

Back