Another trump mocks folk with health issues

‘Miracle on Hudson’ pilot slams Lara Trump for mocking Biden's stutter

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

What a sleazy crew these characters are.

Mr. Biden only stutters when he is lying. Its a "tell", and Mrs. Trump is smart for bringing it to the voters' attentions.
That's a falsehood. Unless the person is very calm and in control of themselves, there are no set rules for when they will stutter.

She barely mentioned it. It was not "mocking". Pretending that it is evidence of "no standards of behavior" IS an extremely overwrought reaction to it.
It certainly would be, if it weren't for the behaviors of her father, behaviors that are enabled and celebrated by his obedient sycophants.

The worst of which are lies spread by his enemies, as I have shown you many times before. And you don't care.

She barely mentioned it. It was not "mocking". Pretending that it is evidence of "no standards of behavior" IS an extremely overwrought reaction to it.
It certainly would be, if it weren't for the behaviors of her father, behaviors that are enabled and celebrated by his obedient sycophants.

The worst of which are lies spread by his enemies, as I have shown you many times before. And you don't care.
So the tweets I've read and the videos and live shots I've seen were fake news?

Wow, that must have been a CGI character I saw talking about the size of his dick during a "Presidential" debate.

You guys are something.

Last edited:

Trump mocking disabled people

More things Republicans let him get away with

President Trump is a free man, there is nothing that the "Republicans" can do to stop him.

Although this wasn't President Trump, this was The Donald's beloved Daughter in Law.

When, and if Lara runs for office, you libs can make an issue of it.

So the tweets I've read and the videos and live shots I've seen were fake news?

Wow, that must have been a CGI character I saw talking about the size of his dick during a "Presidential" debate.

You guys are something.

THe single worst example of something he "said" was taken out of context to the point that it was presented by the "fake news" as literally meaning the exact opposite of what he said.

YOU KNOW THAT, AND SOMEHOW SUPPORT IT.

So, yes. we are something. What we are, is not letting you get away with smearing us based on bs.

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.
Fake news
How can you call it fake news. Here is a copy of the portion of the actual complaint.

upload_2020-1-20_11-56-20.png

upload_2020-1-20_11-56-51.png

upload_2020-1-20_11-57-22.png

upload_2020-1-20_11-57-54.png

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

Last edited:
At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.
Fake news
How can you call it fake news. Here is a copy of the portion of the actual complaint.

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470
Where is your link to that document?

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470
Where is your link to that document?
Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Why is the accuser not named?

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Read paragraph 8.

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

The accuser hasn't been hired yet. My guess is that because of the great job she did before, the role will go to the same actress that played the "Christine Blasey Ford" character that got accolades for her 2018 appearances

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Read paragraph 8.
Trump has the right to face his accuser

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

The accuser hasn't been hired yet. My guess is that because of the great job she did before, the role will go to the same actress that played the "Christine Blasey Ford" character that got accolades for her 2018 appearances
Shes probably hired but maybe not completed her acting acting lessons yet

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

There are more than one allegation of Trump sexually assaulting other victims. The actor is Trump himself. Trump the perpetual perpetrator of crimes and misdeeds but who is always the victim.

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Read paragraph 8.
True, but the victim has a right to be protected from her molester.

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Read paragraph 8.
No he doesnt in certain circumstances.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

There are more than one allegation of Trump sexually assaulting other victims. The actor is Trump himself. Trump the perpetual perpetrator of crimes and misdeeds but who is always the victim.

Trump was never sued or accused of any misconduct, until he disembarked from the Golden Escalator in June 2015.

Even though he was an A-List celebrity for 40 years and is the living embodiment of the concept of Deep Pockets.

Forum List

Back