Another trump mocks folk with health issues

The accusation has no value if her identity is secret

The accuser hasn't been hired yet. My guess is that because of the great job she did before, the role will go to the same actress that played the "Christine Blasey Ford" character that got accolades for her 2018 appearances
Shes probably hired but maybe not completed her acting acting lessons yet
There are more than one allegation of Trump sexually assaulting other victims. The actor is Trump himself. Trump the perpetual perpetrator of crimes and misdeeds but who is always the victim.

Trump was never sued or accused of any misconduct, until he disembarked from the Golden Escalator in June 2015.

Even though he was an A-List celebrity for 40 years and is the living embodiment of the concept of Deep Pockets.
Wrong, his own ex-wife accused him of rape during their divorce proceedings, for starters.

No he doesnt in certain circumstances.
Only if you live Trumplandia where the dear leader can commit any crime and he will still be loved by his parrots.

Trump mocking disabled people

More things Republicans let him get away with

President Trump is a free man, there is nothing that the "Republicans" can do to stop him.

Although this wasn't President Trump, this was The Donald's beloved Daughter in Law.

When, and if Lara runs for office, you libs can make an issue of it.
Free country
We can make an issue with anyone we want

Why is the accuser not named?
Read paragraph 8.
Trump has the right to face his accuser
Only if you live Trumplandia where the dear leader can commit any crime and he will still be loved by his parrots.
Trump has committed no crime

How can you defend this ?

The reporter started it.......No, that was a lie
Trump didnt know he was disabled.......No, that is a lie
Trump was just joking.........No, that was a lie
Trump routinely shakes his arms.......No, that was a lie

Read paragraph 8.
I thought rape was a crime..Oh wait!..I forgot you live in Trumplandia

I thought rape was a crime..Oh wait!..I forgot you live in Trumplandia
A phony anonymous accusation is not proof of a crime

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.
Fake news
How can you call it fake news. Here is a copy of the portion of the actual complaint.

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

Case dropped by the accuser. Being accused of something does not make one guilty.

Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

These women making these accusations better be careful. There is a such thing as slander and Trump has enough money to hire the best lawyers on the planet to go after someone who falsely accuses him of something.

And making a rape accusation and then recanting and voluntarily dropping the case is a prime example of slander.

At least he wasn't groping young girls saying he's mocking Biden's groping young girls.
At least Biden was never sued for raping a 13 year old as your cult leader Trump was.
Fake news
How can you call it fake news. Here is a copy of the portion of the actual complaint.

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits | Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress | Assault

Case dropped by the accuser. Being accused of something does not make one guilty.

I wonder if JohnLaw was aware of that?

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

I don't think Johnlaw is aware he was born with 2 testicles.

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

The case was a civil case that was voluntarily dismissed prior to a hearing after Trump was elected. Usually when a case is voluntarily dismissed like that indicates the case was settled. How much it was settled for is left for us to speculate on.

Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

I don't think Johnlaw is aware he was born with 2 testicles.

I think you should find another topic to obsess over rather than my testicles. Focus on your wife's.

:razz:

Last edited:
Fake news

View attachment 301467
View attachment 301468
View attachment 301469
View attachment 301470

The case was a civil case that was voluntarily dismissed prior to a hearing after Trump was elected. Usually when a case is voluntarily dismissed like that indicates the case was settled. How much it was settled for is left for us to speculate on.
Now you are engaging in speculation

did you know the case was dismissed when you posted it here today?

You called the news that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old fake news. I told you it was not and posted a complaint to show he was in fact sued for rape. The fact that the case was voluntarily dismissed by the Plaintiff prior to a court hearing does not take away from the fact that 1) Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and 2) that the allegations are true.

As I said many cases are settled and then voluntarily dismissed. All settlements are confidential.

Last edited:
So much talk but no answer to my question

You called the news that Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old fake news. I told you it was not and posted a complaint to show he was in fact sued for rape. The fact that the case was voluntarily dismissed by the Plaintiff prior to a court hearing does not take away from the fact that 1) Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and 2) that the allegations are true.

As I said many cases are settled and then voluntarily dismissed. All settlements are confidential.
So much talk but no answer to my question

Forum List

Back