Another Trans Shooter In Colorado - When Is Enough, Enough?

Meanwhile, states like Vermont - full of guns in nearly every house - also happen to have incredibly low gun crime.
Now explain Texas. Even our guns have guns here.same for Tennessee.

Its not the prevalence or lack. Its access and a strange shift in culture, or mental care or something.

Well, since you don't recognize trans, its just yet another white male wanting to shoot up a place.

Well, since you don't recognize mentally ill,it's just another freak wanting to shoot up the place.

Its not the prevalence or lack. Its access and a strange shift in culture, or mental care or something.

Colorado has more mental health services than you can shake a stick at.

Why do so many mass shooters come from Colorado?

Well, since you don't recognize mentally ill,it's just another freak wanting to shoot up the place.
White male freak. The Nashville shooting was the first time for a woman mass shooter. Testosterone injections and testosterone culture? I don't know. We had rifles and shotguns in our vehicles at school when I was growing up and this didn't occur.

"A former student of Timberview Middle School in Colorado Springs was arrested after allegedly planning a mass shooting at the school, according to arrest records obtained Thursday by The Gazette. William Whitworth was arrested by members of the Elbert County Sheriff's Office on March 31 on suspicion of attempted first-degree murder, and other charges, the affidavit states. Students were not at Academy School District 20 schools last week during the district's weeklong spring break

The affidavit lists the defendant as male, but Whitworth's sister referred to Whitworth as "lily" and described her sibling as "their sister" when she spoke with investigators. Eric Ross, a spokesperson for the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, told The Gazette that Whitworth is in the process of transitioning to female. Deputies found Whitworth lying in bed, drunk, in a room piled with trash that had several holes in the wall, according to the affidavit."

First of all, how is this not being charged as a hate crime? Second, why was this guy given a $75,000 bond? WTF? He should have no bond at all....and last, why isn't the media talking about it? Trans terrorists all across this country are plotting similar attacks and thankfully this attack was stopped -- but there are many more that can be stopped if we pass legislation now to criminalize transgenderism. The world would be a much better place without trannies - I mean, it's bad enough we were forced to accept gays -- but compared to trannies, gays aren't that bad.....

1680883373461.png

White male freak. The Nashville shooting was the first time for a woman mass shooter. Testosterone injections and testosterone culture? I don't know. We had rifles and shotguns in our vehicles at school when I was growing up and this didn't occur.

No shit it didn't happen. And now it does. All of the time.

What has changed in those intervening years.

Certainly not the guns.

When it comes to the dead victims, the mental confusion of the murderers doesn’t matter as much as their behavior.

Three teens were murdered in Florida recently. Their killers (teens and younger according to local cops) may not have been trannys. But they were still (allegedly) killers and their victims are just as dead.

The Right has been/still is screaming about the mental health issue forever.

Only to be constantly ignored.

And it's not a Red State/Blue State thing.

Most gun crimes occur in cities run by Democrats.

More guns! You need more guns! Then we'll be safer!
Tell us what changed from 50 years ago. We could easily get guns. Heck, you could order one from the Sears catalog to be delivered through the mail with no checks whatsoever. No one shot up schools. Today, you have multiple hoops to jump through before the government deigns to allow you to purchase a gun, yet schools are getting shot up.

Again, tell us what changed? It wasn't the guns.

I'm an "I" myself. But you are the fn hack, Mr. Centrist. Plus you're dumb as a brick.
Please stick to the subject matter and quit with the childish taunts. Are you a 10 year old?

Please stick to the subject matter and quit with the childish taunts. Are you a 10 year old?
"I'm surprised you are allowed to post here as most of your comments are mostly false"

^^Who started in on me? ^^Was that you?^^

Oh, ok. Now you need to quit stomping your feet. Child.

Forum List

Back