Another Trans Shooter In Colorado - When Is Enough, Enough?

The Right has been/still is screaming about the mental health issue forever.

Only to be constantly ignored.

And it's not a Red State/Blue State thing.

Most gun crimes occur in cities run by Democrats.
That's because it's easier to point fingers at guns and law-abiding citizens who own guns than to take a hard look at what we're not only allowing to happen in society but are celebrating all the way to the morgue as the young bodies pile up. In all seriousness, let's say we give them what they want, a total ban on all firearms, but we do nothing to address mental and emotional instability. Does anyone actually think that the killings will stop?

We've removed everything from society that had, for as long as American society has existed, served to keep young men in check.

Faith in power higher than ourselves
Respect for authority
Respect for life
Respect for others' freedom of expression
Respect for others' freedom in general

What's left?

Do whatever you want if it feels good. That is, of course, only if what you want parallels what the mob wants. If not, expect to be cancelled and destroyed.
Demand that society not only has to tolerate you but affirm you.
Respect only the mob. Everything else is outdated and ignored.
Get on board with the mob or be destroyed.

"I'm surprised you are allowed to post here as most of your comments are mostly false"

^^Who started in on me? ^^Was that you?^^

Oh, ok. Now you need to quit stomping your feet. Child.
Most folks here disagree with your posts.

I’m guessing the MSM and left will do their usual… blame those who oppose, are indifferent, or just don’t want to celebrate the trans ideology… blame them for actively creating some sort of hostile environment where trans people don’t “feel safe”, how it’s violence against them, and they’re simply lashing out in victimhood.

The left has made it clear that If we all just celebrated trans people at every turn, maybe they would stop committing suicide and now would stop planning or performing mass shootings and violence.

What does it say about a movement that requires active celebration to simply exist?

I’m guessing the MSM and left will do their usual… blame those who oppose, are indifferent, or just don’t want to celebrate the trans ideology… blame them for actively creating some sort of hostile environment where trans people don’t “feel safe”, how it’s violence against them, and they’re simply lashing out in victimhood.

The left has made it clear that If we all just celebrated trans people at every turn, maybe they would stop committing suicide and now would stop planning or performing mass shootings and violence.

What does it say about a movement that requires active celebration to simply exist?
Trans people are disgusting.

Until you ban transgenderism -- this will just get worse.....

If trans people cease to exist, you won't have these problems anymore

All trans people are evil and must be destroyed

Until you ban transgenderism -- this will just get worse.....

If trans people cease to exist, you won't have these problems anymore

All trans people are evil and must be destroyed
And here we have yet another example of avoiding the real issue, which is neither guns nor trans people, but mental and emotional instability so prevalent in society today. We see more effort put into scoring cheap, meaningless political hit points than looking at and addressing the very real problems underlying all of this.

I've said it many times and have YET to have ONE solid reply from an anti-gun agitator. 50 years ago you could get a gun with a LOT less hassle. No one shot up schools. Today, you have to pass a background check and have a safe in your home to store a gun. Some places you have to have an acceptable reason to own a gun, yet schools are being shot up at an alarming rate. Tell me, because I really want to know, WHAT CHANGED? It's not the guns.

Answer your own questions dude. We have told you why.

The MSM WANTS these little deranged assholes to go out and murder!

As do the politicians.
Hey, I am all for banning trans people and destroying them...

When will the GOP be brave enough to pass such a bill??

It is a lot easier to get rid of trannies than it would have been to get rid of gays......

Unfortunately, gays are here to stay but we can still outlaw trannies...and it would be legal to do...

And here we have yet another example of avoiding the real issue, which is neither guns nor trans people, but mental and emotional instability so prevalent in society today. We see more effort put into scoring cheap, meaningless political hit points than looking at and addressing the very real problems underlying all of this.

I've said it many times and have YET to have ONE solid reply from an anti-gun agitator. 50 years ago you could get a gun with a LOT less hassle. No one shot up schools. Today, you have to pass a background check and have a safe in your home to store a gun. Some places you have to have an acceptable reason to own a gun, yet schools are being shot up at an alarming rate. Tell me, because I really want to know, WHAT CHANGED? It's not the guns.
Then I think the GOP should be passing legislation to fund mental health instead of voting against it time and time again...

Maybe if we just call mental health funding "Ban The Trannies Act" -- more right-wingers will get onboard with making mental health services more affordable...

Hey, I am all for banning trans people and destroying them...

When will the GOP be brave enough to pass such a bill??

It is a lot easier to get rid of trannies than it would have been to get rid of gays......

Unfortunately, gays are here to stay but we can still outlaw trannies...and it would be legal to do...

We aren't. We KNOW that decent people can live together. Trans included.

Violent mentally ill people, whatever their color or sexual identity, should be incarcerated.

Then I think the GOP should be passing legislation to fund mental health instead of voting against it time and time again...

Maybe if we just call mental health funding "Ban The Trannies Act" -- more right-wingers will get onboard with making mental health services more affordable...
And you claim it's the GOP's fault (here's my shocked face). Where are the democrats trying to get better treatment for mental illnesses instead of advocating for surgically altering the bodies of young kids? Here's a hint for the terminally underinformed. The GOP can't pass any legislation right now because the Senate and the White House are both loaded with hostile pols that will allow nothing they propose to go through. You want mental health funded? Blame democrats, it's their circus.

We aren't. We KNOW that decent people can live together. Trans included.

Violent mentally ill people, whatever their color or sexual identity, should be incarcerated.
There is no such thing as a decent trans, or else they wouldn't be trans...

Trans people are evil and possessed by Satan..they must be destroyed.......unless you truly don't love Jesus

WTF is happening when the Biden administration calls them "victims" while trans terrorists plan to murder school kids. Why is the manefesto of the Tennessee shooter still classified?

And you claim it's the GOP's fault (here's my shocked face). Where are the democrats trying to get better treatment for mental illnesses instead of advocating for surgically altering the bodies of young kids? Here's a hint for the terminally underinformed. The GOP can't pass any legislation right now because the Senate and the White House are both loaded with hostile pols that will allow nothing they propose to go through. You want mental health funded? Blame democrats, it's their circus.

"If Republican leaders are talking about mental health, it’s generally for one reason — to avoid talking about guns. Donald Trump and Republicans are trying to gut Medicaid and its role covering treatment for mental illness. That's the real mental health crisis. "

Cool...cool, it's Democrats fault.....well now is your chance to own the libs and pass expansive mental health funding...

"If Republican leaders are talking about mental health, it’s generally for one reason — to avoid talking about guns. Donald Trump and Republicans are trying to gut Medicaid and its role covering treatment for mental illness. That's the real mental health crisis. "

Cool...cool, it's Democrats fault.....well now is your chance to own the libs and pass expansive mental health funding...
I don't know if you've noticed, but TRUMP! isn't in office anymore, and democrats run the show in Washington. It's on them to fund mental health if they wanted to. Maybe they could take a page from the Defund the Police crowd and pull funding from the ATF to pay for it.

Trans people are evil and possessed by Satan..they must be destro

yed.......unless you truly don't love Jesus

Trans people are evil and possessed by Satan..they must be destroyed.......unless you truly don't love Jesus

If you truly believe that, you are a nutjob. I ain't a christian, dumbass. I AM a human being, and I exist quite peaceably with all manner of people. Violent freaks, like you, are the ones who need to be put down.

If you truly believe that, you are a nutjob. I ain't a christian, dumbass. I AM a human being, and I exist quite peaceably with all manner of people. Violent freaks, like you, are the ones who need to be put down.
You exist among tranny pedo terrorists and you defend evil...

God will smite thee

Forum List

Back