Another Trade War Win for America

YES one more win for the trump pos,, DOW down 1000+ points in 3 days Good going trump idiots
What the hell are you worried about? Your a rugged Prog able to survive the worst of events. If it collapses I get my vendetta. Even if I go with it. But it most likely will not. So stop clamoring. You act like you live off of someone else for gaia's sake.
You're right I did survive another garbage repub president GWB

Why should you morons care about the market? You peckerheads couldn't bring yourselves to give Trump credit for the record high market numbers and attributed that to Obama's policies.

What a fucking, ignorant MORON

Stock Market Did Far Better Under Obama Than Trump: S&P ...

Fuckin' liar. Obama was a POS and a failure.

And yet the financial markets did better during his admin than Trump’s....what does that say about your god?
I do love the basic stupidity of these communist clowns that should know that Trump is playing the LONG GAME to have a MUCH BETTER ECONOMY IN THE FUTUR . AFTER the Chinese feel the economic crunch. and it is getting worse for them and our IMPROVED FUTURE ECONOMY. Aww, how many times have you seen this very scenario happen under Trump and ALWAYS A HUGE BUYING OPPORTUNITY, WHEN something turns around and everyone sees big profits.....These assholes live for today. BUT even more important to these very low IQ drones. They now have an opportunity to bash Trump.....NEXT!

Oh look at that the market recovered most of this morning's losses. In last half hour recovered over 150 points..... Enjoy the rollercoaster and realize if it was a Party of INFANTICIDE president you would lose all the Trump's tax cuts and be now paying A BIGGER TAX BITE....just check out Fauxahontas's PURPOSED TAX increase and the former communist candidate, BURN. BABY BERNIES!....No wonder Wall St. REFUSES TO SUPPORT HER EVEN IF SHE WINS YHE NOMINATION!

And even with that gain back the DJI has grown less than 1% in the last 600 plus days. The S&P has grown less than 3% in that time and small caps 2000 is down a lot.

Those are shitty numbers for 600 plus days...no matter how you spin it
And how much TOTAL GAIN in 2 and 3/4 years from just under 20,000 to currently as I post of 26 018!!!

Yes, we on the right can also post our numbers!

And yet the financial markets did better during his admin than Trump’s....what does that say about your god?
I do love the basic stupidity of these communist clowns that should know that Trump is playing the LONG GAME to have a MUCH BETTER ECONOMY IN THE FUTUR . AFTER the Chinese feel the economic crunch. and it is getting worse for them and our IMPROVED FUTURE ECONOMY. Aww, how many times have you seen this very scenario happen under Trump and ALWAYS A HUGE BUYING OPPORTUNITY, WHEN something turns around and everyone sees big profits.....These assholes live for today. BUT even more important to these very low IQ drones. They now have an opportunity to bash Trump.....NEXT!

Oh look at that the market recovered most of this morning's losses. In last half hour recovered over 150 points..... Enjoy the rollercoaster and realize if it was a Party of INFANTICIDE president you would lose all the Trump's tax cuts and be now paying A BIGGER TAX BITE....just check out Fauxahontas's PURPOSED TAX increase and the former communist candidate, BURN. BABY BERNIES!....No wonder Wall St. REFUSES TO SUPPORT HER EVEN IF SHE WINS YHE NOMINATION!

And even with that gain back the DJI has grown less than 1% in the last 600 plus days. The S&P has grown less than 3% in that time and small caps 2000 is down a lot.

And how much TOTAL GAIN in 2 and 3/4 years from just under 20,000 to currently as I post of 26 018!!!

how are those numbers since jan 2017? Outside of his tax cut to the wealthy what has he done ,,besides giving us an unwinnable trade war?

YES one more win for the trump pos,, DOW down 1000+ points in 3 days Good going trump idiots
What the hell are you worried about? Your a rugged Prog able to survive the worst of events. If it collapses I get my vendetta. Even if I go with it. But it most likely will not. So stop clamoring. You act like you live off of someone else for gaia's sake.
You're right I did survive another garbage repub president GWB
You forget Jmmie Carter's pain or as it is known misery ndex....lots of misery under the 2nd worst president in history.
Obama%20&%20Carter%20worst%20president%20cartoon.jpg

how are those numbers since jan 2017? Outside of his tax cut to the wealthy what has he done ,,besides giving us an unwinnable trade war?

How is the trade war "unwinnable"? Are you being paid by the communist Chinese government to come up with this stuff?

Wealthy? Another commie/Demo LIE!....You would think that without the MSM being your lap dag most Americans would know....80% of Americans Got a Tax Cut, But Less Than 20% Know It!

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

US Can Levy Tariffs On EU Exports Over Illegal Airbus Subsidies, WTO Says.

“The U.S. plans to swiftly impose tariffs on $7.5 billion in aircraft, food products and other goods from the European Union after the World Trade Organization authorized the levies Wednesday, citing the EU’s subsidies to Airbus. . . . The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative said it would impose the tariffs starting Oct. 18, with 10% levies on jetliners and 25% duties on other products including Irish and Scotch whiskies, cheeses and hand tools.

The U.S. was authorized to impose tariffs of up to 100% on $7.5 billion of goods by the WTO in what has been a 15-year battle over support programs for Airbus and U.S. aerospace rival Boeing Co. BA -2.02% The latter had pushed for a 100% duty on Airbus jets.”
A win is more taxes for us?

How is the trade war "unwinnable"? Are you being paid by the communist Chinese government to come up with this stuff?
It's not me saying that,,, It was said by people in a far greater pay grade than mine NOBODY wins a trade war

And it all came in his first year till his policies started to take their toll.

It's not me saying that,,, It was said by people in a far greater pay grade than mine NOBODY wins a trade war

Nobody is supposed to win in a nuclear war either. So why do we still have nukes?

Nobody is supposed to win in a nuclear war either. So why do we still have nukes?

So nobody else will use them on is. Shitty comparison since we are smart enough not to start a Nuke war but Trump was not smart enough to avoid a trade war with the whole world at the same time

Did someone say trade war "win"? :lol:

US manufacturing survey shows worst reading in a decade

Here is the ISM report: Institute for Supply Management | Established in 1915

Some direct quotes:

Continued softening in the global automotive market. Trade-war impacts also have localized effects, particularly in select export markets. Seeing warehouses filling again after what appeared to be a short reduction of demand.” (Chemical Products)

Chinese tariffs going up are hurting our business. Most of the materials are not made in the U.S. and made only in China.” (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)

“We have seen a reduction in sales orders and, therefore, a lower demand for products we order. We have also reduced our workforce by 10 percent.” (Plastics & Rubber Products)

“Economy seems to be softening. The tariffs have caused much confusion in the industry.” (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)

The Dow has dived nearly a thousand points this week, and has been flat ever since Trump started his fucking idiotic trade war.

Winning!

You posted it...YOU OWN IT...WHAT YOU ASSHOLES TELL ME

Parroted lies. The financial markets did not do better under Obama.

You willing to wager your existence on this forum on your claim?

Do you know the difference between real economic growth and artificial inflation of the economy? The only reason the Obama economy saw upticks in the market was because of quantitative easing. His Federal Reserve was printing up billions of dollars a month and stuffing it into the markets, thereby making it appear as if we had some resemblance of economic growth.

So, is that a yes or a no to wagering on which had the higher growth at this point of their Admin?

Just cold hard facts. Do you have the balls for it?

Obama's deceptive tweaking did not create any growth. Just as his economic stimulus plan and bailouts didn't create any growth, infrastructure, or jobs. In other words, Obama was an utter and dismal failure. A charlatan who led you zipperheads around pig with a ring in his nose.

Why do you think Trump was elected instead of Hillary? A Hillary presidency would have been nothing more than a continuation of Obama's ruinous policies.

I agree that Obama was a failure, 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion.

That does not change the cold, hard number of market growth.

Who’s the worst POTUS of all time?
Lincoln for not sending ALL blacks back to their homelands?
Or
Reagan for signing the Amnesty Bill for wetbacks?
Certainly, the actions by those presidents have fucked Americans over like no other actions have....right?
What metrics are we using?

You willing to wager your existence on this forum on your claim?

Do you know the difference between real economic growth and artificial inflation of the economy? The only reason the Obama economy saw upticks in the market was because of quantitative easing. His Federal Reserve was printing up billions of dollars a month and stuffing it into the markets, thereby making it appear as if we had some resemblance of economic growth.

So, is that a yes or a no to wagering on which had the higher growth at this point of their Admin?

Obama's deceptive tweaking did not create any growth. Just as his economic stimulus plan and bailouts didn't create any growth, infrastructure, or jobs. In other words, Obama was an utter and dismal failure. A charlatan who led you zipperheads around pig with a ring in his nose.

Why do you think Trump was elected instead of Hillary? A Hillary presidency would have been nothing more than a continuation of Obama's ruinous policies.

Or
Certainly, the actions by those presidents have fucked Americans over like no other actions have....right?

Presidential rankings are 100% personal and subjective. Which is why I said “in my opinion”.

There was never any doubt our opinions would be different

You posted it...YOU OWN IT...WHAT YOU ASSHOLES TELL ME
OK so who is winning ?? Those farms going bankrupt even though trump throws billions at them?

So nobody else will use them on is. Shitty comparison since we are smart enough not to start a Nuke war but Trump was not smart enough to avoid a trade war with the whole world at the same time

By the same comparison, President Trump is using economic pressure on China so they will stop destroying us with the trade imbalance.

Have you even wondered why the USPS is having problems coming up with the money to pay their pensions and health care expenses? I'll tell you why: For the last 10 years, we have been involved in a bilateral agreement with China that allows them to ship millions of tons of container ships full of items into this country, at lower than usual rates.

This has not only caused the USPS to lose money, but has helped China flood this country with not only cheap goods, but shitloads of fentanyl.

Trump has been the only one who is trying to address this problem.

Or

Presidential rankings are 100% personal and subjective. Which is why I said “in my opinion”.

I agree...but if we consider presidential policies that fucked Americans over the most as the only metric...Lincoln takes the cake, followed by Reagan, followed by the Kenyan. Simple shit...no?

Or

I agree...but if we consider presidential policies that fucked Americans over the most as the only metric...Lincoln takes the cake, followed by Reagan, followed by the Kenyan. Simple shit...no?

Simple shit if you are a racist piece of shit that is triggered by skin color different than your own.

Forum List

Back