Another Trade War Win for America

Obama's deceptive tweaking did not create any growth. Just as his economic stimulus plan and bailouts didn't create any growth, infrastructure, or jobs. In other words, Obama was an utter and dismal failure. A charlatan who led you zipperheads around pig with a ring in his nose.

Why do you think Trump was elected instead of Hillary? A Hillary presidency would have been nothing more than a continuation of Obama's ruinous policies.

I agree that Obama was a failure, 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion.

That does not change the cold, hard number of market growth.

Who’s the worst POTUS of all time?
Lincoln for not sending ALL blacks back to their homelands?
Or
Reagan for signing the Amnesty Bill for wetbacks?
Certainly, the actions by those presidents have fucked Americans over like no other actions have....right?
What metrics are we using?

Presidential rankings are 100% personal and subjective. Which is why I said “in my opinion”.

There was never any doubt our opinions would be different

I agree...but if we consider presidential policies that fucked Americans over the most as the only metric...Lincoln takes the cake, followed by Reagan, followed by the Kenyan. Simple shit...no?

Simple shit if you are a racist piece of shit that is triggered by skin color different than your own.

No, no, no...no consideration of skin color needed. Just cold hard facts...look at statistics related to welfare, incarceration, rape, murder and overall criminality.
I’m curious, what do you think the purpose in tracking these statistics and demographics serve? Why is such data compiled? Is it racist to compile such data?

Obama's deceptive tweaking did not create any growth. Just as his economic stimulus plan and bailouts didn't create any growth, infrastructure, or jobs. In other words, Obama was an utter and dismal failure. A charlatan who led you zipperheads around pig with a ring in his nose.

Why do you think Trump was elected instead of Hillary? A Hillary presidency would have been nothing more than a continuation of Obama's ruinous policies.

Or
Certainly, the actions by those presidents have fucked Americans over like no other actions have....right?

Presidential rankings are 100% personal and subjective. Which is why I said “in my opinion”.

I agree...but if we consider presidential policies that fucked Americans over the most as the only metric...Lincoln takes the cake, followed by Reagan, followed by the Kenyan. Simple shit...no?

Simple shit if you are a racist piece of shit that is triggered by skin color different than your own.

And away we go... :laughing0301:

One Reverend Al's Patented Race Card thrown down. The discussion is now officially over.

s-l300.jpg

Or

One Reverend Al's Patented Race Card thrown down. The discussion is now officially over.

s-l300.jpg

I am not the one that brought race into the discussion. I know that as a fellow Trump worshiper you are not allowed to say a bad thing about BL...but he was the one that made things about race...not me.

Or

s-l300.jpg

I am not the one that brought race into the discussion. I know that as a fellow Trump worshiper you are not allowed to say a bad thing about BL...but he was the one that made things about race...not me.

You were implying that Trump is the worse POTUS of all time on the primary basis that he’s mean to brown people...I presume?

s-l300.jpg

You were implying that Trump is the worse POTUS of all time on the primary basis that he’s mean to brown people...I presume?

Not at all, Trump is far better than the last two.

s-l300.jpg

Not at all, Trump is far better than the last two.

Well then...I respectfully apologize.

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

US Can Levy Tariffs On EU Exports Over Illegal Airbus Subsidies, WTO Says.

“The U.S. plans to swiftly impose tariffs on $7.5 billion in aircraft, food products and other goods from the European Union after the World Trade Organization authorized the levies Wednesday, citing the EU’s subsidies to Airbus. . . . The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative said it would impose the tariffs starting Oct. 18, with 10% levies on jetliners and 25% duties on other products including Irish and Scotch whiskies, cheeses and hand tools.

The U.S. was authorized to impose tariffs of up to 100% on $7.5 billion of goods by the WTO in what has been a 15-year battle over support programs for Airbus and U.S. aerospace rival Boeing Co. BA -2.02% The latter had pushed for a 100% duty on Airbus jets.”
Notice the key words "15-year battle".

This WTO case was started long before Trump.

As usual, you dolts and Trump are trying to take credit for a case he had almost nothing to do with.

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

“The U.S. plans to swiftly impose tariffs on $7.5 billion in aircraft, food products and other goods from the European Union after the World Trade Organization authorized the levies Wednesday, citing the EU’s subsidies to Airbus. . . . The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative said it would impose the tariffs starting Oct. 18, with 10% levies on jetliners and 25% duties on other products including Irish and Scotch whiskies, cheeses and hand tools.

The U.S. was authorized to impose tariffs of up to 100% on $7.5 billion of goods by the WTO in what has been a 15-year battle over support programs for Airbus and U.S. aerospace rival Boeing Co. BA -2.02% The latter had pushed for a 100% duty on Airbus jets.”

As usual, you dolts and Trump are trying to take credit for a case he had almost nothing to do with.

True...for 15 years dumbmotherfuckers have pushed paperwork back and forth across desks wasting everyone’s time...suddenly Trump is involved and shit actually happens....the dude is a deal closer. It hurts your ass that he is but all good real Americans love this shit...Weird huh?

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

True...for 15 years dumbmotherfuckers have pushed paperwork back and forth across desks wasting everyone’s time...suddenly Trump is involved and shit actually happens....the dude is a deal closer. It hurts your ass that he is but all good real Americans love this shit...Weird huh?

Trump was not involved, it was the WTO...

The level of willful ignorance is almost scary.

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

If you are retarded enough to believe that Trumps known position on trade didn’t influence the decision made by the WTO you are even fucking stupider than I ever thought.

Last edited:
Art of the Deal.
MAGA

If you are retarded enough to believe that Trumps known position on trade didn’t influence the decision made by the WTO you are even fucking stupider that I ever thought.
If facts don’t work for you, just make some shit up.

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

The WTO never would have come to the same conclusion had the Kenyan Chimp still been in office begging the world to fuck his ass like the nutless piece of shit did.

And how much TOTAL GAIN in 2 and 3/4 years from just under 20,000 to currently as I post of 26 018!!!

Yes, we on the right can also post our numbers!

READ, LEARN, and STOP being a Trump ass kisser....

Obama’s market increased 113% over his eight years

The stock market had been in free fall a few months before President Obama’s election until just over a month after he took office. It then went on an extended run increasing 113% from his election day until the day Trump was elected.

Can Trump Beat Obama’s Stock Market Returns?

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

The WTO never would have come to the same conclusion had the Kenyan Chimp still been in office begging the world to fuck his ass like the nutless piece of shit did.

The decision was not a surprise to anyone, it was the expected one. In the next couple weeks the WTO will come to the same conclusion about the US subsidizing Boeing and then the EU will apply the same tariffs to them that Trump is now going to apply to Airbus and we will be back to a stalemate.

Your ignorance knows no bounds

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

If you are retarded enough to believe that Trumps known position on trade didn’t influence the decision made by the WTO you are even fucking stupider than I ever thought.

This will shock you, but most of the world does not worship Trump like you do.

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

didn't Trump say he was pulling us out of the WTO cause they were biased against us?

Art of the Deal.
MAGA

The decision was not a surprise to anyone, it was the expected one. In the next couple weeks the WTO will come to the same conclusion about the US subsidizing Boeing and then the EU will apply the same tariffs to them that Trump is now going to apply to Airbus and we will be back to a stalemate.

Your ignorance knows no bounds

Ah ha! So Trump's right the WTO is biased and we need to avoid them. Thank you. It was SOOO confusing.

Forum List

Back