Now they don't like it

No one should be harassing any elected official regardless of party affiliation. Protesting is one thing, harassment takes it to a whole new level.

After following Maxine Waters advice to harass Republicans wherever they are found and push them out of public democrats don't like it when it's done to them.

Trump Fans Chase Elizabeth Warren Screaming 'Pocahontas' Slur

I want democrats thrown out of restaurants and met with mobs at the theater.

.....and the Monkey see, Monkey do game just keeps right on rolling.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Republicans on managing to behave just fucking stupid as Maxine Waters and the rest of the kooks from Crime Family-D, I knew you guys could do it!

After following Maxine Waters advice to harass Republicans wherever they are found and push them out of public democrats don't like it when it's done to them.

Congratulations Republicans on managing to behave just fucking stupid as Maxine Waters and the rest of the kooks from Crime Family-D, I knew you guys could do it!

Protesting at the public airport is not quite the same as crashing a restaurant in order to harass a family dinner.

Oh, the irony. Please post the link to your calling out of Maxine Water's rant. tia

Yep, how do you loons like it?

Chasing a democrat at the airport is a start. Chase the democrats through the streets.

The rules are set by the aggressors. Democrats saw nothing wrong with harassing Sarah Sanders, Mitch McConnell, or Kirstjen Nielsen. Now it's time for them to experience the same kind of treatment. If they don't, the left will keep pushing the envelope and their conduct will just get more and more aggressive. Conservatives need to start fighting back. The left has declared war on their political opposition and if their opposition doesn't respond, they'll be crushed. Time to take the gloves off.

As much as I'm not a fan of Warren I don't support this type of behavior against elected officials or anyone for that matter who has not been convicted of a serious crime. As a TRUMP supporter this really backfires IMO. It's one thing to protest in such a way at a campaign event, but IMO it crosses the line when it comes to chasing someone down and screaming at them in a public place.

I do completely acknowledge the media cheered for such protest against those in the TRUMP administrations and elected republicans who support TRUMP, and the same media will chastise the same form of protest against elected democrats.

As much as I'm not a fan of Warren I don't support this type of behavior against elected officials or anyone for that matter who has not been convicted of a serious crime. As a TRUMP supporter this really backfires IMO. It's one thing to protest in such a way at a campaign event, but IMO it crosses the line when it comes to chasing someone down and screaming at them in a public place.

I do completely acknowledge the media cheered for such protest against those in the TRUMP administrations and elected republicans who support TRUMP, and the same media will chastise the same form of protest against elected democrats.
The public needs to see the contrast between the way the media cheers one side for their conduct but condemns the other side for the same thing. Otherwise, they don't see the hypocrisy and will see the behavior as acceptable.

Protesting at the public airport is not quite the same as crashing a restaurant in order to harass a family dinner.

Same shit, different venue.

Forum List

Back