Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Hyperbole my ass.....We didn't see this shit. happening back in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's....back when parents parented, this country had morals, there wasn't massive baby momma drama, there wasn't violent video games and internet for lousy parents to use as pacifiers, where kids were held accountable, where kids were rewarded for actually deserving it, and on and on and on.......Almost to a perpetrator, these kids who commit these acts share many of the same situations in their lives......Obsession with violent video games. products of inattentive parents or broken homes, etc.

And no, gun restrictions won't work.....Look at Chicago, Norway, Clinton's bans.....It will not work.....If someone is intent on killing, en masse, they will do it by whatever means necessary......Seriously, how many times do poorly educated towelheads in the Middle East use guns and rifles when perpetrating terrorist mass killings?.......Very rarely.

It's about changing the culture in this country, addressing many issues, including those i've listed.

50s, 60s, 70s and 80s? You mean in the 50s when you had segregation? Those good old days? In the 1960s where you had King and Kennedy assassinated?Vietnam? The Black Panthers? Riots in big cities? Those days? In the 70s when you had a lying president, Ed Kemper, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam? You had Kent State, the Symbionese Liberation Army and John Wayne Gacy? Or the 80s where you had another lying president (Iran Contra), James Huberty, John Hinkley..

There have always been bad things in all decades, this is nothing new. You are one of those "In the old days" types. You are looking through rose-tinted glasses. I think you'll find, as far as crime goes, things are slightly better than they used to be. Hell, the murder rate in NY in the 70s and 80s was atrocious compared to now.
What we NEVER saw back in those days were kids walking into schools on a frequent basis
and blowing people away en masse. And it has everything to do with all those issues I listed.

Case closed, period!

No. They're disparate,

Odd, you JUST claimed they were synonymous... But then, you're a fucking retard, so the stumbling contradictions are to be expected.

but both exclusive to Neocons, the folks who this guy can look at and say, "Boy are they dumb!!"

Neocons are sheep-shaggers?

ROFL

Have a cookie, sparky...

cookie-monster-stars-in-sesame-street-call-me-maybe-parody-6801548424.jpg

50s, 60s, 70s and 80s? You mean in the 50s when you had segregation?

So your claim is mass murder is due to integration? That it's all the fault of the darkies?

No wonder you don't like guns, Gump; you manage to shoot your foot off even without one.

Those good old days? In the 1960s where you had King and Kennedy assassinated?Vietnam? The Black Panthers? Riots in big cities? Those days? In the 70s when you had a lying president, Ed Kemper, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam? You had Kent State, the Symbionese Liberation Army and John Wayne Gacy? Or the 80s where you had another lying president (Iran Contra), James Huberty, John Hinkley..

Well no president can be as honest as your little tin god (Benghazi) - eh fucktard?

There have always been bad things in all decades, this is nothing new. You are one of those "In the old days" types. You are looking through rose-tinted glasses. I think you'll find, as far as crime goes, things are slightly better than they used to be. Hell, the murder rate in NY in the 70s and 80s was atrocious compared to now.

The MASS murders are new. Gun violence is WAY down, not that you shit fer brain leftists would admit it. What is new is the targeting of large numbers. Actually, it's new to America. The Kingdoms of Europe and their Colonies have engaged in massacres for centuries.

1) That was not my point. The fact you missed it is of no surprise.
2) Yeah, that's right, he's my little god (rolls eyes)
3) Mass murders are new? Really? So James Hurberty was new in 1984? Charlies Whitman in 1966 was 'new'? Charles Starkweather in 1959 was new? As for massacres, I'm sure the Sioux, Cheyenne [insert Indian tribe here] would disagree. Does this Antipodean need to educate your dumb arse on your own history? Didn't we already have this convo in this very thread?

I've had many serious debates on this board. I cannot think of one time you have. In fact, there have been times when I've had serious debates and you've come along and derailed it with you verbose, classless point down. The words "civil debate" and "uncensored" will never belong in the same sentence. Just the way an ignoramus like you rolls...

Yer just a bundle of class and restraint, eh sheep-shagger?

No. They're disparate,

Odd, you JUST claimed they were synonymous... But then, you're a fucking retard, so the stumbling contradictions are to be expected.

but both exclusive to Neocons, the folks who this guy can look at and say, "Boy are they dumb!!"

ROFL

Have a cookie, sparky...

I believe so, but then, most are so fucking stupid they'd blow the pickup-line when wooing sheep, much less have sex with an actual human female.

You had no point, you clumsily flung shit like a feral baboon, but smeared yourself. You thought you could deflect the point by screaming "RACIST," like a trained monkey. Yet you failed to consider the implication of your claim.

Quick, which president didn't lie?

3) Mass murders are new? Really? So James Hurberty was new in 1984? Charlies Whitman in 1966 was 'new'? Charles Starkweather in 1959 was new?

Whitman is considered the first of the mass killers. And yes, it is new. Starkweather was spree killer, idiot.

As for massacres, I'm sure the Sioux, Cheyenne [insert Indian tribe here] would disagree.

Maybe Ritalin would help you focus? The Indian wars are not civilians murdering large groups for no reason.

Does this Antipodean need to educate your dumb arse on your own history? Didn't we already have this convo in this very thread?

That would be rich, maybe the Aborigines could say a word about how lovely you sheep-shaggers were to them... Any from the "stolen generation" around? I mean, that was only a decade or two back...

No. They're disparate,

ROFL

Have a cookie, sparky...

Nope. You misread, which comes as little surprise. I expect about 99.9999% of what I write to go over your pinhead (words with 3 or more letters). But then, even to my amazement, the clarification you requested went way the fuck over your head.

So now I'm wondering, how fucking retarded is this guy? Turnip-intelligence? Something less? Prob'ly.

Last edited:
I believe so, but then, most are so fucking stupid they'd blow the pickup-line when wooing sheep, much less have sex with an actual human female.

You know, seeing as you have an IQ in the low 30's, this is a waste of time... BUT, America imports nearly all of our lamb from New Zealand. We really aren't much of a sheep country, sparky...

You have no clue how incredibly stupid you reveal yourself to be; don't ever change.:clap2::eusa_clap::clap2:

Nope. You misread, which comes as little surprise. I expect about 99.9999% of what I write to go over your pinhead (words with 3 or more letters). But then, even to my amazement, the clarification you requested went way the fuck over your head.

So now I'm wondering, how fucking retarded is this guy? Turnip-intelligence? Something less? Prob'ly.

He swings again, at the ball already called foul...

ROFL

You really put the "what a moron" in "fucktard," sparky.

So she called you a liar. And?

Gunny used to call me an asshole, motherfucking libtard. But he was a good admin and mod...never banned me or threatened me in any way. Just because J called you out on what you are/were, doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing. It just means you're a whiny neocon whackjob who can't handle the heat. Oh, and you're dumb as a post too, but that might be insulting posts...

it is. posts serve a purpose.

You know, seeing as you have an IQ in the low 30's, this is a waste of time... BUT, America imports nearly all of our lamb from New Zealand. We really aren't much of a sheep country, sparky...

You have no clue how incredibly stupid you reveal yourself to be; don't ever change.:clap2::eusa_clap::clap2:

Wow! Really? Coming from where you're at I must seem like a cross between Newton and Einstein to ya'll. I'm flattered. Really. [blush]

You had no point, you clumsily flung shit like a feral baboon, but smeared yourself. You thought you could deflect the point by screaming "RACIST," like a trained monkey. Yet you failed to consider the implication of your claim.

Whitman is considered the first of the mass killers. And yes, it is new. Starkweather was spree killer, idiot.

As for massacres, I'm sure the Sioux, Cheyenne [insert Indian tribe here] would disagree.

Maybe Ritalin would help you focus? The Indian wars are not civilians murdering large groups for no reason.

Does this Antipodean need to educate your dumb arse on your own history? Didn't we already have this convo in this very thread?

That would be rich, maybe the Aborigines could say a word about how lovely you sheep-shaggers were to them... Any from the "stolen generation" around? I mean, that was only a decade or two back...

1) My point was - and I'll even say it slowly for you if you like - was that WJ was saying that everything was Hunky Dory in the 50s, 60s and 70s. It had nothing to do with racism you Moron. It was a "bigger picture" point. One that, unsurprisingly, passed you by.
2) Oh, so I didn't mention every lie that every president made. Were you insisting that I write chapter and verse everything that happened in US history during those four decades? Do you need it spelt out for you? Hmmm, probably.
3) And er, Whitman was in 1966, right? WJ was talking about that decade, right? Ditto Huberty in the 1980s. I'm sure you get this, no? Again, maybe not.
4) Oh, a spree killer! Wow, what a difference that makes <rolls eyes>.
5) Since you are butting in to our conversation, who said there was a qualifier about it being civilian massacres? You brought the subject up about Europe and massacres, nothing was qualified.
6) I am not Australian so had nothing to do with Aborigines, and I do think what happened to them was awful. You'll get no disagreement from me.

I did not think this was possible, but I'm actually engaging with somebody who gets dumber as they post...

Last edited:
Wow! Really? Coming from where you're at I must seem like a cross between Newton and Einstein to ya'll. I'm flattered. Really. [blush]

That was actually the best you could do....

:eusa_eh::confused::eusa_silenced:

I hope not. Shall we continue? Nothin' I'd love more.

But the deal is, I need to play off stuff. And try as you have, you're not giving me much.

So if you wouldn't mind raising your game a bit, this might get good.

Thanks in advance.

So she called you a liar. And?

Gunny used to call me an asshole, motherfucking libtard. But he was a good admin and mod...never banned me or threatened me in any way. Just because J called you out on what you are/were, doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing. It just means you're a whiny neocon whackjob who can't handle the heat. Oh, and you're dumb as a post too, but that might be insulting posts...

it is. posts serve a purpose.
Once again, you cannot back up your bullshit. Typical.

There's probably a life lesson in there for you if you look real hard.

1) My point was - and I'll even say it slowly for you if you like - was that WJ was saying that everything was Hunky Dory in the 50s, 60s and 70s. It had nothing to do with racism you Moron. It was a "bigger picture" point. One that, unsurprisingly, passed you by.
2) Oh, so I didn't mention every lie that every president made. Were you insisting that I write chapter and verse everything that happened in US history during those four decades? Do you need it spelt out for you? Hmmm, probably.
3) And er, Whitman was in 1966, right? WJ was talking about that decade, right? Ditto Huberty in the 1980s. I'm sure you get this, no? Again, maybe not.
4) Oh, a spree killer! Wow, what a difference that makes <rolls eyes>.
5) Since you are butting in to our conversation, who said there was a qualifier about it being civilian massacres? You brought the subject up about Europe and massacres, nothing was qualified.
6) I am not Australian so had nothing to do with Aborigines, and I do think what happened to them was awful. You'll get no disagreement from me.

I did not think this was possible, but I'm actually engaging with somebody who gets dumber as they post...
Don't dishonestly twist the meaning of what I said....I never said everything was "hunky dorey" back then......The meaning of what I said was that we never saw the level of violence that we see from this current generation....Show me one instant of a kid walking into a school or movie theatre and doing their best to kill as many people as possible.......Show me all the instances where it was happening on damn near regular basis.

Until you do so, you can't counter my claims.

Forum List

Back