Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

It's obvious that you do. Why else do you go out of your way to trumpet your opinion about what gun laws are in a country literally on the other side of the globe from you?

I do understand the context. That is why I dismiss your opinion as irrelevant (at best).

really? you sure have lots of opinions about what people should do in iraq and iran and syria and afghanistan and jordan and egypt and france and greece and germany and every other country.
No, I have opinions about what Americans should do and (mostly) not do in those countries, fuckwit.

Then let Liberty Ring, except in cases where Crackerjack has opinions on how ya'll should conduct yourselve differently!!

Hyperbole my ass.....We didn't see this shit. happening back in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's....back when parents parented, this country had morals, there wasn't massive baby momma drama, there wasn't violent video games and internet for lousy parents to use as pacifiers, where kids were held accountable, where kids were rewarded for actually deserving it, and on and on and on.......Almost to a perpetrator, these kids who commit these acts share many of the same situations in their lives......Obsession with violent video games. products of inattentive parents or broken homes, etc.

And no, gun restrictions won't work.....Look at Chicago, Norway, Clinton's bans.....It will not work.....If someone is intent on killing, en masse, they will do it by whatever means necessary......Seriously, how many times do poorly educated towelheads in the Middle East use guns and rifles when perpetrating terrorist mass killings?.......Very rarely.

It's about changing the culture in this country, addressing many issues, including those i've listed.

50s, 60s, 70s and 80s? You mean in the 50s when you had segregation? Those good old days? In the 1960s where you had King and Kennedy assassinated?Vietnam? The Black Panthers? Riots in big cities? Those days? In the 70s when you had a lying president, Ed Kemper, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam? You had Kent State, the Symbionese Liberation Army and John Wayne Gacy? Or the 80s where you had another lying president (Iran Contra), James Huberty, John Hinkley..

There have always been bad things in all decades, this is nothing new. You are one of those "In the old days" types. You are looking through rose-tinted glasses. I think you'll find, as far as crime goes, things are slightly better than they used to be. Hell, the murder rate in NY in the 70s and 80s was atrocious compared to now.

I could literally write thousands of pages of what I know about your country. Maybe 10s of 1000s...

All of it gleaned from Hollywood movies...

See what IDB said...otherwise you are missing the point.

Absolutely I have a vested interest in the US. Once again, I wish it wasn't true..

You're mostly a blowhard, gump.

About 0.01 percent might be

I know, and you're the Fountain of All Knowledge and offer up scholarly wisdom in every post...

50s, 60s, 70s and 80s? You mean in the 50s when you had segregation?

So your claim is mass murder is due to integration? That it's all the fault of the darkies?

No wonder you don't like guns, Gump; you manage to shoot your foot off even without one.

Those good old days? In the 1960s where you had King and Kennedy assassinated?Vietnam? The Black Panthers? Riots in big cities? Those days? In the 70s when you had a lying president, Ed Kemper, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam? You had Kent State, the Symbionese Liberation Army and John Wayne Gacy? Or the 80s where you had another lying president (Iran Contra), James Huberty, John Hinkley..

Well no president can be as honest as your little tin god (Benghazi) - eh fucktard?

There have always been bad things in all decades, this is nothing new. You are one of those "In the old days" types. You are looking through rose-tinted glasses. I think you'll find, as far as crime goes, things are slightly better than they used to be. Hell, the murder rate in NY in the 70s and 80s was atrocious compared to now.

The MASS murders are new. Gun violence is WAY down, not that you shit fer brain leftists would admit it. What is new is the targeting of large numbers. Actually, it's new to America. The Kingdoms of Europe and their Colonies have engaged in massacres for centuries.

Last edited:
You have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, shitbreath. Take your "bs" elsewhere.

we all know you're a liar.

but thanks.
So it should be easy to prove, right?

So she called you a liar. And?

Gunny used to call me an asshole, motherfucking libtard. But he was a good admin and mod...never banned me or threatened me in any way. Just because J called you out on what you are/were, doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing. It just means you're a whiny neocon whackjob who can't handle the heat. Oh, and you're dumb as a post too, but that might be insulting posts...

Just so I understand, are you saying that all progressives see human life as without value?
That all progressives are happy when they see children die?
Is that what you're saying?

Isn't the basis of leftism a general hatred for your fellow man? Isn't the goal of the left to crush the human spirit, ensnare and enslave the spark of life in a quagmire of authoritarian regimentation and mindless bureaucracy? Don't you of the left seek to sap the color from life in exchange for the drab gray conformity to trends and ideas fed to the mindless masses via Hollywood and the party press?

Odd, I would have thought all that applied to modern 'rightism'.

You have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, shitbreath. Take your "bs" elsewhere.

I have every idea what you are talking abouta.
You have proven over and over again that you are nothing but a whiny, cry baby neocon whackjob...Who seems very unhappy with his life...
Yeah, yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is a neocon. :rolleyes:

Nope. CG is not a neocon, neither is Si Modo. Neither is Jillian (and yes, we disagree). Neither is Del or Elvis (disagree a lot with those two on many things). I could go on. This board has a fair whack of neocons, but that is no surprise for varying reasons...

It's obvious that you do. Why else do you go out of your way to trumpet your opinion about what gun laws are in a country literally on the other side of the globe from you?

I do understand the context. That is why I dismiss your opinion as irrelevant (at best).

really? you sure have lots of opinions about what people should do in iraq and iran and syria and afghanistan and jordan and egypt and france and greece and germany and every other country.
No, I have opinions about what Americans should do and (mostly) not do in those countries, fuckwit.

Bingo. So you have opinions, which was her point you moron. I wish I could say you 'play' dumb well, but we all know it's not an act...

So she called you a liar. And?

Gunny used to call me an asshole, motherfucking libtard. But he was a good admin and mod...never banned me or threatened me in any way. Just because J called you out on what you are/were, doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing. It just means you're a whiny neocon whackjob who can't handle the heat. Oh, and you're dumb as a post too, but that might be insulting posts...
I guess you don't believe in people actually proving their accusations. I'm not surprised, pederast.

The two are synonymous, with possible exception of "half-witted," which might be a smidge aggrandizing.

So "sheep-shagger" and "half-wit" are synonyms?

Dr. Gump resembles that remark...

No. They're disparate, but both exclusive to Neocons, the folks who this guy can look at and say, "Boy are they dumb!!"

222242.624super_retard_orig.jpg

Yeah, yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is a neocon. :rolleyes:

Better a Neocon than a half-witted sheep-shagger...

Gump seeks to derail any serious debate or discussion; it is his one talent.

I've had many serious debates on this board. I cannot think of one time you have. In fact, there have been times when I've had serious debates and you've come along and derailed it with you verbose, classless put downs. The words "civil debate" and "uncensored" will never belong in the same sentence. Just the way an ignoramus like you rolls...

Last edited:

Bingo. So you have opinions, which was her point you moron. I wish I could say you 'play' dumb well, but we all know it's not an act...
No, her point was that she thinks I have opinions of what other people do in their own countries. Yet again she is wrong.

Have you ever read me opine about what goes on in Australia? Nope, because I don't give a flying fuck what happens there. Your country, your problem.

Forum List

Back