Another Russian ship is on fire in the Black Sea

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
From the read:

Russia's navy only has two such logistic warships, and the other, the Elbrus, is currently docked in the Arctic Russian port of Murmansk.

On Thursday morning, Ukraine's official statistics on Russian losses showed another ship had reportedly been destroyed over the past day but didn't give further details.

Ukraine's military claims that a total of 13 Russian warships and boats, including its flagship missile cruiser Moskva, have been destroyed since the start of the war on February 24.

At least six of those ships have been attacked close to Snake Island.

Russia has roughly 600 ships in its navy. You think one being sunk and another catching fire is indicative of total destruction in a couple months?
The Russian Military: 600 Ships, 4,000 Aircraft, One Million Men
My gosh, USMB is full of Pootin lovers.

"Ukraine's military claims that a total of 13 Russian warships and boats, including its flagship missile cruiser Moskva, have been destroyed since the start of the war on February 24."

Pootin's military is incompetent. They are victims of year of corruption within Pootin's crowd that has stolen billions of dollars that was supposed to go to the military machine. The Russian military is falling in it's world ranking each day.

4,000 aircraft on paper only.
Mist of those 600 ships are rusting in port. They had to beg for munitions from the Chinese a month ago.
Your spin doesn't change the numbers.
You get a participation trophy, though:
golden-shit-award.jpg

Okay Ivan...take a break and make some more 8x10s of Pootin.
You named your straw man Ivan now? Adorably ignorant, you are.
I can be triggered, btw, but it takes much more intellect than what you've shown thus far.

Idiot: Russia lost a few ships. They'll be down to just old nukes in a couple months.
OC: Their navy is estimated to be around 600 vessels.
Idiot: You love Pootin!!! I'm calling you Ivan now, and you make 8x10s of Pootin!!1!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back