Spain offers menstrual leave to women who suffer severe period pain with up to three days off a month

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Fair play to the Spanish who are also providing free menstrual products to marginalised women.
They are also removing tax of the products when people have to buy them.
In the UK they are still classed aa luxury products which indicates a tax regime run by men.
Well done Madrid.

Fair play to the Spanish who are also providing free menstrual products to marginalised women.
In the UK they are still classed aa luxury products which indicates a tax regime run by men.
Well done Madrid.

What are you talking about "women"? You're no biologist.

Well done Madrid.
With this offer I am sure the menstrual pain will reach epidemic proportions each month.

Scotland has been providing free menstrual products to women since 2020. We were the first country in the world to do it.

I wonder how that works in women's prisons where all the women, including the female staff, have synchronized periods? I guess they have to go with the postmenopausal ones. ;)

38253894814_1acc046eb5_b.jpg

What percentage of spaniards have been vaxxed. Menstrual problems are a common occurence with the covid vaxxed. notice i didn't say women....i mean...it would be cruel, sexist, transphobic to deny that men have menstrual cramps.

IDK. There was a girl I knew in college who was floored by her periods every month. Could not even stand up straight some times her cramps were so bad. Ironically, she was also the dorm whore so at least when she was bedridden with her period, guys could breath a sigh of relief if they had slipped in there without a raincoat in the preceding weeks.

Well done Madrid.
Sounds like heaven for YOU.

Well done Madrid.

Is that something you will be taking advantage of?

Well done Madrid.

Good damn thing we're not about to fight another World War, what with "men" who can barely lift 15 pounds or do ten push-ups and who threaten to go gay if girls reject them, and women who just can't go on because of normal biological functions putting them down once a month, every month.

Scotland has been providing free menstrual products to women since 2020. We were the first country in the world to do it.
As you can see Trumps America is unlikely to follow suit.
These people ar also the most vociferous in the pro life camp.

I wonder if these things are related ?

Well done Madrid.
So what is a women? How do you determine who gets three days off. If you identify as a women do you get the three days off as well?

Well done Madrid.

And people like you wonder why women dont get paid as much.

Well done Madrid.
Tommy, did you take your 3 days off yet?

So you define a woman by them having periods. Interesting, you seem to be smarter than a Biden judicIal nominee.

can you answer my other two questions?
The support is for people suffering with period pains. Its simple enough.
Why cant you celebrate this rather than rant on over somen arrow obsession.

Forum List

Back