Another Republican Is Quitting Congress

Wow. He really is draining the swamp. I thought it was a bullshit slogan, but he is delivering.
:lol:
Enjoy your record high insurance and medical bills, cock holster.
How did we get those high insurance premiuns again?

Because the Republican Party did NOTHING about them the last time they had all the power and health insurance rates were climbing faster than inflation and GDP for DECADES.

And I bet you thought you were being clever, tard.
So, how is that on Trump?
Because Trump spit in your face and said he would repeal and replace ObamaCare on Day One. He spit in your face and lied that it was going to be "so easy" and you were going to have "great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost". Trump spit in your face and promised he would unveil his ObamaCare replacement "immediately" upon the confirmation of his health secretary who was confirmed last February.

Trump counts on you tards having memories like that of goldfish.

Several Republicans in Congress are fed up with the bullshit Trump brought to town. I'm sure all the pseudocons will label them RINOs since they have the New York Democratic huckster's cock so far up their asses. Even though most of these guys have very impressive conservative credentials.

Bob Corker has had enough: Sen. Bob Corker will not run for re-election in 2018

Charlie Dent has had enough: Rep. Charlie Dent On Not Running For Re-Election

Dave Reichart has had enough: U.S. Rep. Dave Reichert won't run for re-election

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen has had enough: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen will not run for re-election in 2018

And now Pat Tiberi has had enough: A top House Republican announced he will leave Congress before the end of his term

Tiberi isn't even waiting for the end of his term to leave. He is leaving by January.

Tiberi is on the House Ways and Means Committee with Kevin Brady. That's the committee responsible for the Republican tax reform plan which Trump is bungling.

Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress.

First you say it like its a bad thing. Second, where the hell you been? Back in the smoky mountains burning crosses and beating the dark folk? This is old ass news, and frankly a lie. Go check the likelihood of these republicans even winning an election.
Tiberi just announced he is resigning, dumbass. It is not old news.

Put down the bong.

First off, I will take no advice o instruction from a person who publicly claimed to be a member of a white power group. Second, my day off, my bong, my weed my money, my iPad, my time my opinion and I'll do as I pleas slave. So go fuck off and master ate in your week old news. Just because you heard it from Wolf B first does not mean he broke the news.

Yep, can't blame them in the slightest. People have better things to do than get Twitterslammed by Tangerine Tornado and sitting around twiddling their thumbs because every damned week there's a new shitstorm to deal with.

So, yeah. No wonder the rank and file are fed up and quitting.

The GOP repealed all or part of ObamaCare about 60 times during the Obama years. The entire time, I told you tards it was theater for the rubes. You didn't believe me.

I also told you the GOP did not have a replacement, and boy did you come after me with all the venom you could muster for my saying so.

Well, here we are. And not one of you has had the courage to admit you were wrong and stupid. Because you have STILL not caught on you have been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

Several Republicans in Congress are fed up with the bullshit Trump brought to town. I'm sure all the pseudocons will label them RINOs since they have the New York Democratic huckster's cock so far up their asses. Even though most of these guys have very impressive conservative credentials.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen has had enough: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen will not run for re-election in 2018

And now Pat Tiberi has had enough: A top House Republican announced he will leave Congress before the end of his term

Tiberi isn't even waiting for the end of his term to leave. He is leaving by January.

Tiberi is on the House Ways and Means Committee with Kevin Brady. That's the committee responsible for the Republican tax reform plan which Trump is bungling.

Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress.
Now if we can just have a few more establishment pukes like John(songbird) McCain and a few other of the establishment old geezers kick the bucket then there is a possibility that We the People might get back our country...

"huckster's cock so far up their asses."
WTF....Hold on a minute, before we go any further is someone with an avatar depicting a cock loving faggot in the foreground of rainbow which is symbolic with taking cock in your ass accusing normal, legitimate folks of having a "cock in their ass"?

We don't have enough Tax Expenditures. We need to triple them! Immediately!
:lol:
You know, that's another thing. I've been the lone voice calling for the elimination of tax expenditures for years on this forum. And the pseudocons screamed like welfare queens every time.

But now it is suddenly the in thing with pseudocons to call for the elimination of tax expenditures.

How fucking hilarious is that?

And Trump is blowing it. Bigly.

We finally have a massive GOP advantage, with a Republican President. Achieving the conservative goal of the elimination of tax expenditures coupled to a massive reduction in tax rates across the board should have been a cake walk. It should have happened like shit through a goose.

But no. The Tard Herd chose a fucking clueless New York huckster instead of a real conservative as their candidate.

We get the politicians we deserve. These fucking pseudocon tards deserve to be lied to, and they deserve record high insurance and medical bills for their stupidity, and high taxes.

If I was in Congress at this point, I'd leave, too.

WTF....Hold on a minute, before we go any further is someone with an avatar depicting a cock loving faggot in the foreground of rainbow which is symbolic with taking cock in your ass accusing normal, legitimate folks of having a "cock in their ass"?
And he calls himself a "conservative". Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaahhaaaaa. More like sociopath.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

The GOP repealed all or part of ObamaCare about 60 times during the Obama years. The entire time, I told you tards it was theater for the rubes. You didn't believe me.

I also told you the GOP did not have a replacement, and boy did you come after me with all the venom you could muster for my saying so.

Well, here we are. And not one of you has had the courage to admit you were and stupid. Because you have STILL not caught on you have been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.
The GOP lied about repeal and replace for seven fucking years, complaining about not being in power, and never intended to do anything. They were all banking on Hillary getting elected. They didn't expect to have to do shit.

The GOP is a worthless, dog shit party. We are in desperate need of an alternative.

Most of the Tard Herd aren't even aware of the Brady/Ryan tax plan, much less read it.

That's how the hucskter from New York is able to spit in the faces of the Tard Herd and they think it's fresh water rain.

What's on the first 11 pages of ACA ? You don know because you didn't read it either dumb fuck. Don't you got colored folk to beat on Klantard?

And he calls himself a "conservative". Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaahhaaaaa. More like sociopath.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Hey dumb fucks:
Depict Putin As Gay Clown, Go To Jail

Now let's see if you have any integrity and apologize for your ignorant screwup.

ye

Draining the swamp
------------------------------ yep , no sense having 'rinos' in office .

Well, here we are. And not one of you has had the courage to admit you were and stupid. Because you have STILL not caught on you have been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.
The GOP lied about repeal and replace for seven fucking years, complaining about not being in power, and never intended to do anything. They were all banking on Hillary getting elected. They didn't expect to have to do shit.

The GOP is a worthless, dog shit party. We are in desperate need of an alternative.
IF the worthless Democrats behind closed doors never fucked the US citizens by passing a bill(of crap) before they could see what was in it, the republicans for 7 years wouldn't of had to repeal it? Such stupid fucks as a liberal.

Most of the Tard Herd aren't even aware of the Brady/Ryan tax plan, much less read it.

That's how the hucskter from New York is able to spit in the faces of the Tard Herd and they think it's fresh water rain.

What's on the first 11 pages of ACA ? You don know because you didn't read it either dumb fuck. Don't you got colored folk to beat on Klantard?
I've read the ACA countless times, retard. Something I doubt anyone else on this forum has done.

Here's what Trump wants for you:

insurancegraph.jpg

I've read the ACA countless times, retard. Something I doubt anyone else on this forum has done.

First 11 items off the top of your head liar.

And I bet it is still as fucked up, as when it was Passed(like a stone) by the Democrats of the Congress, Senate and worthless president.

And not one of them stated that it was because of Trump, liar.

Forum List

Back