Another Republican Is Quitting Congress

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Several Republicans in Congress are fed up with the bullshit Trump brought to town. I'm sure all the pseudocons will label them RINOs since they have the New York Democratic huckster's cock so far up their asses. Even though most of these guys have very impressive conservative credentials.

Bob Corker has had enough: Sen. Bob Corker will not run for re-election in 2018

Charlie Dent has had enough: Rep. Charlie Dent On Not Running For Re-Election

Dave Reichart has had enough: U.S. Rep. Dave Reichert won't run for re-election

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen has had enough: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen will not run for re-election in 2018

And now Pat Tiberi has had enough: A top House Republican announced he will leave Congress before the end of his term

Tiberi isn't even waiting for the end of his term to leave. He is leaving by January.

Tiberi is on the House Ways and Means Committee with Kevin Brady. That's the committee responsible for the Republican tax reform plan which Trump is bungling.

Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress.

Several Republicans in Congress are fed up with the bullshit Trump brought to town. I'm sure all the pseudocons will label them RINOs since they have the New York Democratic huckster's cock so far up their asses. Even though most of these guys have very impressive conservative credentials.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen has had enough: Ileana Ros-Lehtinen will not run for re-election in 2018

And now Pat Tiberi has had enough: A top House Republican announced he will leave Congress before the end of his term

Tiberi isn't even waiting for the end of his term to leave. He is leaving by January.

Tiberi is on the House Ways and Means Committee with Kevin Brady. That's the committee responsible for the Republican tax reform plan which Trump is bungling.

Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress.

First you say it like its a bad thing. Second, where the hell you been? Back in the smoky mountains burning crosses and beating the dark folk? This is old ass news, and frankly a lie. Go check the likelihood of these republicans even winning an election.

First you say it like its a bad thing. Second, where the hell you been? Back in the smoky mountains burning crosses and beating the dark folk? This is old ass news, and frankly a lie. Go check the likelihood of these republicans even winning an election.
Tiberi just announced he is resigning, dumbass. It is not old news.

Put down the bong.

Wow. He really is draining the swamp. I thought it was a bullshit slogan, but he is delivering.
:lol:

Good point, although I'm not sure most people envisioned the draining project going quite like this.

Congress Critters to Trump "You've made it so that lying, cheating and stealing from the citizenry are just no fun anymore, therefore we're taking our marbles and going home." :D

A clueless, dangerous, lazy, pathologically lying President is a retard's idea of "draining the swamp". :lol:

Wow. He really is draining the swamp. I thought it was a bullshit slogan, but he is delivering.
Enjoy your record high insurance and medical bills, cock holster.
How did we get those high insurance premiuns again?

I am loyal to no party. I don't give a FUCK. Kick all these establishment motherfuckers out. Burn it down. Zero fucks will be given.

Most of the Tard Herd aren't even aware of the Brady/Ryan tax plan, much less read it.

That's how the hucskter from New York is able to spit in the faces of the Tard Herd and they think it's fresh water rain.

The Republicans have nothing to worry about with Bannon's promise to put rabid far right nutcases in their stead.

Because the Republican Party did NOTHING about them the last time they had all the power and health insurance rates were climbing faster than inflation and GDP for DECADES.

And I bet you thought you were being clever, tard.

Draining the swamp

"Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress."

That sounds like he is fed up with do-nothing, Mushmouth McConnell, not Trump.
:dunno:

The Tard Herd thinks Obamacare is why we have high insurance rates. :lmao:

Here is where The Donald "Drain The Swamp" Trump is taking you back to, tards:

insurancegraph.jpg

"Tiberi had been openly critical about the pace of progress in Washington this year, even with a Republican president and Republican controlled Congress."

That sounds like he is fed up with do-nothing, Mushmouth McConnell, not Trump.
:dunno:
Oh, I've been fed up with chickenshit spineless McConnell much longer than I've been fed up with Trump, but only because McConnell has been in Washington longer.

But you don't cure a fuckwad like McConnell with a pro-choice, cut-and-run, New York limousine liberal Democrat!

Because the Republican Party did NOTHING about them the last time they had all the power and health insurance rates were climbing faster than inflation and GDP for DECADES.

And I bet you thought you were being clever, tard.
So, how is that on Trump?

McConnell and co are responsible.

What we need is MORE Tax Expenditures!
:lol::banana:

Forum List

Back