Another Republican Hypocrite

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Yesterday they were talking about Mark Sanford, Republican from North Carolina who says he wants to use the Federal Bailout Money to pay down his states debt, rather than create jobs.

First of all, does everyone realize that N. Carolina takes in $1.60 in Federal $, for every $1 they give?

I forgot the exact dollar amount, but do you all understand what this means? These hypocrites take take take from the Federal government for all of their pet pork projects/earmarks, whatever you want to call them, and they have the balls to attack pork/earmarks?

These Republicans are the ones that doubled the debt between 2000-2006.

And they didn't spend it on 95% of America, they spent it on 5% of America.

Now the bailout money is going to go to us, and these cock suckers don't want us to get it? Now they are fiscally responsible?

I know this isn't enough to get any republican to switch sides. They can justify anything the GOP does.

The American Spectator : Mark Sanford Bails Out

Considering obama is the biggest hypocrite of all, I doubt the GoP is overly concerned about their various losers.

I'd like a complete study on where and how this is composed, I mean,is the money that red states spend on include military bases,welfare,roads, or what? I am sincerely asking if anyone knows.

The stimulus doesn't "create" any jobs, sealy. Any job created by taking money out of the private sector destroys a job that the private sector would have created, or maybe even more jobs.

Please tell me, what has Obama done for our debt? He has spent more money in 6 months than all of the other Presidents have combined since George Washington. While you might feel comfortable in calling the Republicans in North Carolina hypocrites, what shall we call "Mr. Trillion Dollar Man Obama"?

The stimulus doesn't "create" any jobs, sealy. Any job created by taking money out of the private sector destroys a job that the private sector would have created, or maybe even more jobs.

I don't like the way the GOP takes tax dollars and gives it to for profit private companies and we as tax payers take the losses and the private company takes all the profits.

I'd rather socialize so the government pays but also gets a ROI.

All those defense companies who are taking tax dollars to make bombs aren't "creating jobs"?

Please tell me, what has Obama done for our debt? He has spent more money in 6 months than all of the other Presidents have combined since George Washington. While you might feel comfortable in calling the Republicans in North Carolina hypocrites, what shall we call "Mr. Trillion Dollar Man Obama"?

Its a lie. You are a liar. You're putting the war on his numbers and Bush didn't put the war on his numbers.

And you are putting the trillions the Federal Reserve spent in the last 8 months. Most of it was done on Bush's watch.

I knew this was going to happen. Dishonest fucker.

I don't like the way the GOP takes tax dollars and gives it to for profit private companies and we as tax payers take the losses and the private company takes all the profits.

All those defense companies who are taking tax dollars to make bombs aren't "creating jobs"?

Neither do I. The government should not be in the business of propping up failed or failing businesses.

The free market would be preferable to "socializing."

No, they're not. Any government spending is detrimental to the economy because the government only gets its money from the private sector.

Considering obama is the biggest hypocrite of all, I doubt the GoP is overly concerned about their various losers.

Who was the righty here who said the Hospitality/Tourism Sector was doing great?

Ranches lacking the dudes, dudettes
Tough times mean fewer vacationers moseying to family-friendly spots

Summer bummer: Dude vacation ranches lack guests - Family- msnbc.com

Okay .. now I get it ... city slickers are low on cash because they wasted it all on tech toys that amount to nothing ... whine whine whine ...

its a lie. You are a liar. You're putting the war on his numbers and bush didn't put the war on his numbers.

And you are putting the trillions the federal reserve spent in the last 8 months. Most of it was done on bush's watch.

liar, liar, pants on fire!:lol:

Typical Obama sheep motor mouthing...

its a lie. You are a liar. You're putting the war on his numbers and bush didn't put the war on his numbers.

And you are putting the trillions the federal reserve spent in the last 8 months. Most of it was done on bush's watch.

careful.
Sealy is going to neg-rep you. Oh that's right, he doesn't have any rep to give.

Neither do I. The government should not be in the business of propping up failed or failing businesses.

The free market would be preferable to "socializing."

No, they're not. Any government spending is detrimental to the economy because the government only gets its money from the private sector.

Forget the failing business'. But true, no business should be too big to fail.

What about the BS defense companies who have been milking the American tax payers for decades? Not the good programs, but the ones that are highly experimental. I have heard of defense contracts that are a joke. Stuff we should not have awarded contracts for. Like a jeep that tips over at 30mph. Piece of junk.

Did you hear that F22 had problems flying in rain and in deserts? WTF!

And yet people did not want to scrap that program, because it was DEFENSE and because of all the jobs it created. Fuck those jobs. If tax payers are paying the bill, it better be really cost effective and/or absolutely necessary.

Fuck NASA too. Let private citizens pay for that shit. Or the USA can contribute to the international space fund along with every other country.

And the war on drugs was and is a huge waste of money.

careful.
Sealy is going to neg-rep you. Oh that's right, he doesn't have any rep to give.

How did that happen?

Yesterday they were talking about Mark Sanford, Republican from North Carolina who says he wants to use the Federal Bailout Money to pay down his states debt, rather than create jobs.

First of all, does everyone realize that N. Carolina takes in $1.60 in Federal $, for every $1 they give?

I forgot the exact dollar amount, but do you all understand what this means? These hypocrites take take take from the Federal government for all of their pet pork projects/earmarks, whatever you want to call them, and they have the balls to attack pork/earmarks?

And they didn't spend it on 95% of America, they spent it on 5% of America.

Now the bailout money is going to go to us, and these cock suckers don't want us to get it? Now they are fiscally responsible?

I know this isn't enough to get any republican to switch sides. They can justify anything the GOP does.

The American Spectator : Mark Sanford Bails Out

The bailout money is not going to you. It's going to pay off state debt. 3/4 of it, in fact.

And it's going to pay medicaid. That's the 'pork' you're whining about. Medical care for all, dumbass. As soon as that money started rolling in, welfare workers got the news...stop pending applications for citizenship, don't deny based upon a need for verification of income, and look for the rolls to open up again in September.

YOUR policies, YOUR programs, YOUR money. And none of it making jobs.

Forum List

Back