Another Republican Hypocrite

I don't like the way the GOP takes tax dollars and gives it to for profit private companies and we as tax payers take the losses and the private company takes all the profits.

I'd rather socialize so the government pays but also gets a ROI.

All those defense companies who are taking tax dollars to make bombs aren't "creating jobs"?

Neither do I. The government should not be in the business of propping up failed or failing businesses.

The free market would be preferable to "socializing."

No, they're not. Any government spending is detrimental to the economy because the government only gets its money from the private sector.

Forget the failing business'. But true, no business should be too big to fail.

What about the BS defense companies who have been milking the American tax payers for decades? Not the good programs, but the ones that are highly experimental. I have heard of defense contracts that are a joke. Stuff we should not have awarded contracts for. Like a jeep that tips over at 30mph. Piece of junk.

Did you hear that F22 had problems flying in rain and in deserts? WTF!

And yet people did not want to scrap that program, because it was DEFENSE and because of all the jobs it created. Fuck those jobs. If tax payers are paying the bill, it better be really cost effective and/or absolutely necessary.

Fuck NASA too. Let private citizens pay for that shit. Or the USA can contribute to the international space fund along with every other country.

And the war on drugs was and is a huge waste of money.

I agree we need to cut back on defense spending, but I think the majority of that could come from significantly cutting back on our foreign policy and actually focusing on defense.

not one of you idiots should be allowed to fucking post...

mark sanford is the gov of south carolina....not north carolina...

i hate to be picky but not one of you noted that or cared that the first few statement of the op are totally wrong...

SC Governor Mark Sanford

bunch of damned idiots...

do you even read your own damned links where it clearly states he is gov of south carolina and what about the rest of you....no one of you read the link.....i swear....

Forum List

Back