Another Repub leaving the party?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
So Cheney is at it again. He was running his mouth over the weekend and now is trying to push Colin Powell out of the Repub party. He thinks Rush is the guy to follow and said "is he (Powell) still a Repub?". Limbaugh echoed him and said "He should become a Dem".

I couldn't agree more, come on over Colin Powell!

Maybe Dick and Rush could star in a new Disney movie called 'Honey I Shrank the Party'!

So Cheney is at it again. He was running his mouth over the weekend and now is trying to push Colin Powell out of the Repub party. He thinks Rush is the guy to follow and said "is he (Powell) still a Repub?". Limbaugh echoed him and said "He should become a Dem".

Maybe Dick and Rush could star in a new Disney movie called 'Honey I Shrank the Party'!
nice way to get what was said wrong

he said he felt Powell had already left the party
not that he should be kicked out

keep being an idiot partisan

Your insult aside, the comments of both Cheney and Limbaugh clearly look like attemps to push Powell out of the party (which is what I said), or is this just the way that Repubs bond with fellow Repubs?

Cheney's well aware Powell hasn't left the Republican party, so....is he lying or is he just a moron?

You can pick...

He is dead wrong on what he said! Most American hate higher taxes and most are disgusted by the run away spending. Also it is a flawed philosophy that America can remain on the top, if she taxes our corporations, small business and individuals to death! That will bite us in the ass in the end!

Your insult aside, the comments of both Cheney and Limbaugh clearly look like attemps to push Powell out of the party (which is what I said), or is this just the way that Repubs bond with fellow Repubs?
no, they didnt
thats why you look like an idiot

He is dead wrong on what he said! Most American hate higher taxes and most are disgusted by the run away spending. Also it is a flawed philosophy that America can remain on the top, if she taxes our corporations, small business and individuals to death! That will bite us in the ass in the end!

When're you going to cut that stupid signature down to the 10 lines (total, including your empty spacer lines)) stated in the board rules?

no, they didnt

"Colin Powell is just another liberal" Limbaugh retorted. "What Colin Powell needs to do is close the loop and become a Democrat"

This doen't sound like Limbaugh is trying to push Powell out of the party?

OK, and that's why I look like an idiot. Hmmm...

no, they didnt

"Colin Powell is just another liberal" Limbaugh retorted. "What Colin Powell needs to do is close the loop and become a Democrat"

no, it doesnt
Powell already did the steps to put himself outside the party
all Limbaugh said was he might as well complete the trip

All he said was why don't you go, but he's not trying to push him or anything.

The sky is not blue, it's azure. The night is not dark, there is simply a lack of light. And you're making a distinction without a difference.

no, they didnt

I think Rush is funny. He's a good entertainer. I find it even funnier tho how much power the Left gives him. As if Powell would change political affiliation because of something Rush said. :lol:

Or maybe the Left just thinks Powell, a former four-star Army general, is that weak willed. Either way it's hilarious.

Or borrow the capital that those businesses would have borrowed to go to foolish and stupid wars that don't serve in our interest, as well as creating an Education bureaucracy and enlarging the Medicare ponzi scheme. Oh wait, that's the Republicans who did that. They're both very anti-capital(ism), and the quicker we realize that, the sooner a Constitutional bound party can form.

Limbaugh has been around since the early 90s, now suddenly he's a problem for the GoP?

The real problem for the GoP is people like Powell claiming they are GoPers when in fact he is not, he supposrts a man for POTUS who is 180 degrees from everything the GoP was supposed to be about and so rarely is.

Makes sense.

I don't think I've met a republican on a message board in years, that would align themselves with colin powell, over rush limbaugh.

The colin powell wing of the republican party has been purged.

You have to congratulate and admire the Boss Limbaugh republican base. They have strong convictions, and they will tolerate no moderates.

Hey, we will take good people however they come over. You don't like Powell? Fine, we'll take him! You don't like Snow or Collins? Fine, welcome, Ladies, we have a seat for you on our side of the aisle.

no, they didnt

no, it doesnt
Powell already did the steps to put himself outside the party
all Limbaugh said was he might as well complete the trip

And Dick Cheny says the republican party should more like Rush Limbaugh, and less like colin powell.

Are you cons trying to make yourself an extremist fringe party of the south? Or am I dreaming this shit?

Funny.. I don't follow Powell OR Limbaugh... or Cheney for that matter
these morons are so fucking stupid they will never get it

i seem to recall a lot of republicans saying this same stuff about democrats not all that long ago
after they won 6 elections in a row, the dems win 2 and they think its over
LOL

Forum List

Back