Another Repub leaving the party?

Funny.. I don't follow Powell OR Limbaugh... or Cheney for that matter
these morons are so fucking stupid they will never get it

i seem to recall a lot of republicans saying this same stuff about democrats not all that long ago
after they won 6 elections in a row, the dems win 2 and they think its over
LOL

Umm, what 6 elections did Republicans win in a row exactly?

Funny.. I don't follow Powell OR Limbaugh... or Cheney for that matter

i seem to recall a lot of republicans saying this same stuff about democrats not all that long ago
LOL

94, 96, 98, 2000, 2002, 2004

talking congressional

LOL

talking congressional

Wow...6 years of victories. So in which year did the Republicans manage to get 60 seats in the Senate? Or, if you want to bloviate and pretend Coleman might win, 59?. When did they get 257 seats in the House?

I'll answer that question for you. The last time Republicans had 257 or more seats in the House was 1921. The last time Republicans had 59 seats was...also 1921! So for all your "winning streak" in the past 6 elections, the Democrats have not only completely destroyed the winning streak of the Republicans, but further they've created a majority that your party hasn't had in 90 years.

Gee, I think there might just be a difference between those 6 elections which you Republicans so fabulously won, and now. Oh, and we have a Democratic President. All the pain we felt, all the gloating we had to put up with, all the bullshit posturing we had to deal with during the Bush years? Yeah. Go fuck yourself.

talking congressional

Wow...6 years of victories. So in which year did the Republicans manage to get 60 seats in the Senate? Or, if you want to bloviate and pretend Coleman might win, 59?. When did they get 257 seats in the House?

I'll answer that question for you. The last time Republicans had 257 or more seats in the House was 1921. The last time Republicans had 59 seats was...also 1921! So for all your "winning streak" in the past 6 elections, the Democrats have not only completely destroyed the winning streak of the Republicans, but further they've created a majority that your party hasn't had in 90 years.

Gee, I think there might just be a difference between those 6 elections which you Republicans so fabulously won, and now. Oh, and we have a Democratic President. All the pain we felt, all the gloating we had to put up with, all the bullshit posturing we had to deal with during the Bush years? Yeah. Go fuck yourself.
oh fuck off asshole
LOL
you guys won 2 elections and you want to write the eulogy for the GOP
the GOP won 6 elections in a row
winning doesn't have to be 60 seats moron

funny-pictures-cats-dramatic-cats-lights-sunshine2.jpg

Tolerate no moderates??? Are you kidding? We are where we are right now because of Moderates with in the REpublican party. Bush was a Moderate. For every dollar he spent on the war he spent ten on the welfare state and the asshats on the left bitched because it wasn't twenty while simultaneously claiming they were fiscally responsible.

Tolerate no moderates??? Are you kidding? We are where we are right now because of Moderates with in the REpublican party. Bush was a Moderate. For every dollar he spent on the war he spent ten on the welfare state and the asshats on the left bitched because it wasn't twenty while simultaneously claiming they were fiscally responsible.

Bush wasn't a Moderate ... Moderates don't ignore one side for the other.

so you say Bush was a liberal?

so you say Bush was a liberal?

No, he was a moron who clung to the title of conservative because his daddy was.

His daddy wan't a conservative either. And what pray tell did Bush ignore from the left? Hell The democratically controlled Senate essentailly wrote both NO Child Left Behind and The Patriot Act. Neither in final form was what Bush asked for but it was the best he could get at the time.

Depends entirely on the degree in question. By the way there is some truth in what you say simply because once you get to the PHD level these days things have become so specialized that there is actually some truth to the old saw "A PhD. is a guy that knows absolute everything about almost nothing.

Depends entirely on the degree in question. By the way there is some truth in what you say simply because once you get to the PHD level these days things have become so specialized that there is actually some truth to the old saw "A PhD. is a guy that knows absolute everything about almost nothing.

Wow, we agree on something. LOL

I take jobs from people with degrees by being a better and more versatile tech ... LOL, it's fun when I get the call from someone going "yeah ... um .. the professional tech person we had in yesterday made everything worse, can you come in and check it out for us?"

Or borrow the capital that those businesses would have borrowed to go to foolish and stupid wars that don't serve in our interest,
First go back to every war after the Civil War from Spanish American War to Vietnam and you will see a Democrat on the helm! Second, the Iraq War was expensive, but it did not break our country. The mortgage meltdown broke our country. If there was no Iraq war, our economy still would have been hit hard.

s well as creating an Education bureaucracy
As the leaders of the free world our educational system is a complete joke! Something had to be done, they just did the wrong thing!

and enlarging the Medicare ponzi scheme.
Bad generalization of the program!

Oh wait, that's the Republicans who did that.
Typical leftist twisting facts, yet you complain about medicare, but you will full support UHC! You will complain about no child left behind, but you will cry about white racism for keeping the black children down in the ghetto!

So Cheney is at it again. He was running his mouth over the weekend and now is trying to push Colin Powell out of the Repub party. He thinks Rush is the guy to follow and said "is he (Powell) still a Repub?". Limbaugh echoed him and said "He should become a Dem".

I couldn't agree more, come on over Colin Powell!

Maybe Dick and Rush could star in a new Disney movie called 'Honey I Shrank the Party'!
nice way to get what was said wrong

he said he felt Powell had already left the party
not that he should be kicked out

keep being an idiot partisan

Your insult aside, the comments of both Cheney and Limbaugh clearly look like attemps to push Powell out of the party (which is what I said), or is this just the way that Repubs bond with fellow Repubs?

I guess it must be since Powell endorsed and voted for Obama. What's your point? :lol:

nice way to get what was said wrong

he said he felt Powell had already left the party
not that he should be kicked out

keep being an idiot partisan

Your insult aside, the comments of both Cheney and Limbaugh clearly look like attemps to push Powell out of the party (which is what I said), or is this just the way that Repubs bond with fellow Repubs?

I guess it must be since Powell endorsed and voted for Obama. What's your point? :lol:

My point is that the Repubs are purging themselves of any moderate voices. They have become shrill, unhinged and completely predictable in their anger at the rejection by the American voters.
Repubs need to rid themselves of the rabid right or risk becomeing irrelevant for the forseeable future.
The demographic shifts which propelled Obama are undeniable, young people (the future) have embraced the Democratic party.
So long Repubs.

My point is that the Repubs are purging themselves of any moderate voices. They have become shrill, unhinged and completely predictable in their anger at the rejection by the American voters.
Repubs need to rid themselves of the rabid right or risk becomeing irrelevant for the forseeable future.
The demographic shifts which propelled Obama are undeniable, young people (the future) have embraced the Democratic party.
So long Repubs.

Like I said, Powell endorsed and voted for Obama, sounds to me like he left the party, not the other way around. The only 'rabid' repubs are the ones in your imagination or that you read about on your left wing websites. Reality is a great thing, you should try it sometime. :lol:

Forum List

Back