Another Reason why the Republican Party needs to dump trump!

Maybe the EU should kick our bases out of their countries.
And miss out on the millions that it brings to their economies every year.
Those on the base spend money off base. The base needs maintince workers and parts every day. Not to mention the fact it adds to their defense.

Maybe we should kick other countries bases out of.... Oh wait they don't have any.

Be alone, screw the EU and Nato. Oh they don't have any bases in our country, WOW, really now!!

So they have nothing to loose but to dump us. Isn't that what Tramp wants, nationality -American first and only.

we are alone, just Israel who we give billions to , and SA, and well Russia.
Name one military base a foreign country has in our country.
Nothing but millions added to their economy and added defense capability. All of which is more then they are willing to part with.

I think you are missing the whole point there mrs Mengele. He wants America on an even playing field. Most do.

If you try to barter with your friends do you want to put out double or more then your friends. No you expect it to be equal. If they expected you to hater with double or more each time I have no doubt you would be saying something.

I know there are no foreign bases here. But the US isn't on a level playing field with other countries are we?? Have you looked at the population of other countries.

The only reason tramp wants to break up the EU is for having smaller countries to trade with and easier to strong arm them like he tried to do with France.

There was a reason the EU formed and it was trade.

If that was the sole reason, then sticking with the EEC would have accomplished that, there wouldn't have been any need for political and monetary union.

The EU goes FAR beyond a common market trading bloc and straight into a supranational ruling body that will in all likelihood ultimately fail, because the Europeans have NEVER been able to contain their blood lust and hatred for one another for very long.

Maybe the EU should kick our bases out of their countries.
And miss out on the millions that it brings to their economies every year.
Those on the base spend money off base. The base needs maintince workers and parts every day. Not to mention the fact it adds to their defense.

Maybe we should kick other countries bases out of.... Oh wait they don't have any.

Be alone, screw the EU and Nato. Oh they don't have any bases in our country, WOW, really now!!

So they have nothing to loose but to dump us. Isn't that what Tramp wants, nationality -American first and only.

we are alone, just Israel who we give billions to , and SA, and well Russia.
Name one military base a foreign country has in our country.
Nothing but millions added to their economy and added defense capability. All of which is more then they are willing to part with.

I think you are missing the whole point there mrs Mengele. He wants America on an even playing field. Most do.

If you try to barter with your friends do you want to put out double or more then your friends. No you expect it to be equal. If they expected you to hater with double or more each time I have no doubt you would be saying something.

I know there are no foreign bases here. But the US isn't on a level playing field with other countries are we?? Have you looked at the population of other countries.

The only reason tramp wants to break up the EU is for having smaller countries to trade with and easier to strong arm them like he tried to do with France.

There was a reason the EU formed and it was trade.
So because we are larger we should just shovel money to other countries? That sounds like the kind of thinking that you would come up with. Who pays for all that one sided trade we are already over 20 Trillion in debt. Do you think that if it goes high enough it just disappears and we start over?

As if they need another reason:

Trump launches NATO summit with attack on 'nasty' France

Where have the real Republicans gone? Are there any left in The Congress? Will no real Republican Stand up for truth, justice and our Country?

**Translation**. Please o please dump trump and bring in a kasich so my pathetic party will have some semblance of a chance.
Kasich is an actual conservative who actually lives by his Christian beliefs.

He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s, and he went on to bring the state of Ohio from debt to surplus.

Now you will try to tell me he is some kind of RINO and that Trump the adulterous liar, cheat, cut-and-run coward, massive overspender, johnny-come-lately to the GOP isn't, and we will all have a huge belly laugh.

Where have the real Republicans gone? Are there any left in The Congress? Will no real Republican Stand up for truth, justice and our Country?

**Translation**. Please o please dump trump and bring in a kasich so my pathetic party will have some semblance of a chance.
Kasich is an actual conservative who actually lives by his Christian beliefs.

He was the chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s, and he went on to bring the state of Ohio from debt to surplus.

Now you will try to tell me he is some kind of RINO and that Trump the adulterous liar, cheat, cut-and-run coward, massive overspender, johnny-come-lately to the GOP isn't, and we will all have a huge belly laugh.

You confused Kasich with Gingrich as the "chief architect of the balanced budget in the 90s"

There is no "Republican Party." We are the Party of Trump.
Totally true.

A textbook cult of personality.
Just as we saw with the last guy in the White House.
Not by me you didn't.

I disliked Obama from the first time I heard him on the campaign trail in 2008. I said it often: Obama is writing checks the taxpayers can't cash.

No, there is a new breed of pigs in as republicans.
You haven't read Animal Farm?
I've quoted the ending to Animal Farm on this forum many times to illustrate how brainwashed the pseudocons are.

As the applause dies down and the card game is resumed, the animals creep away from the window. However, they hurry back when they hear a furious argument break out. The argument is because Mr. Pilkington and Napoleon have both played an Ace of Spades at the same time. But as the animals look from Napoleon to Pilkington, from man to pig and from pig back to man, they find that they are unable to tell the difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Totally true.

Not by me you didn't.

I disliked Obama from the first time I heard him on the campaign trail in 2008. I said it often: Obama is writing checks the taxpayers can't cash.
I agree but the same cult members that defended 44 are now playing the cult card on Trump and pretending it is somehow different.

Low interest rates bad!

Raising interest rates bad!

Four legs good, two legs better!

Exactly.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

Both parties are working together to maintain that 98 percent re-election rate they enjoy in the House.

Boehner is the Speaker of the American Politburo, and George Orwell is alive and well.

Two legs good, four legs bad.

You are living in denial. I've known that for a while.

The evidence speaks for itself. If you look in the window, the men and the pigs are smoking cigars together and are indistringuishable from one another.

"Two legs good, four legs bad."

You've been had, sucker.

And so forth.

Totally true.

Not by me you didn't.

I agree but the same cult members that defended 44 are now playing the cult card on Trump and pretending it is somehow different.
It's time both sides started holding their own sides accountable.

That will NEVER happen with Trump. Ever.

See post 105.

Totally true.

Not by me you didn't.

See post 105.
Won't happen with either side but way to pick aside.

Totally true.

Not by me you didn't.

See post 105.
Won't happen with either side but way to pick aside.
I don't pick sides. I resigned from the GOP after Trump was elected. I forget exactly when. Last year, I think. I am now registered as independent. Free at last, free at last!

After being a Republican my entire life, unlike the johnny-come-lately huckster from New York.

I finally gave up all hope the GOP would ever recover from being hijacked by bigots, retards, hypocrites, and psychopaths.

Forum List

Back