Another Reason why the Republican Party needs to dump trump!

Allow me to correct myself.

I said I don't pick sides. Actually, I do.

I pick the side of truth.

If you say Obama blew up the moon, and I tell you to look in the fucking sky, that does not mean I love or worship Obama. It means I worship the truth.

Somehow, the pseudocon tards have never figured that out. And they kept me VERY busy defending the truth while Obama was in office.

Now Trump keeps me busy defending the truth.

I am way harsher on the assholes who have fucked up the GOP than I am on Democrats, for reasons which should be very obvious, but apparently eludes the retards who have ax murdered the party.

Last edited:
Just as we saw with the last guy in the White House.
Not by me you didn't.

I disliked Obama from the first time I heard him on the campaign trail in 2008. I said it often: Obama is writing checks the taxpayers can't cash.
I agree but the same cult members that defended 44 are now playing the cult card on Trump and pretending it is somehow different.
It's time both sides started holding their own sides accountable.

That will NEVER happen with Trump. Ever.

See post 105.
Won't happen with either side but way to pick aside.
I don't pick sides. I resigned from the GOP after Trump was elected. I forget exactly when. Last year, I think. I am now registered as independent. Free at last, free at last!

After being a Republican my entire life, unlike the johnny-come-lately huckster from New York.

I finally gave up all hope the GOP would ever recover from being hijacked by bigots, retards, hypocrites, and psychopaths.
All I can say if roflol.

Not by me you didn't.

I disliked Obama from the first time I heard him on the campaign trail in 2008. I said it often: Obama is writing checks the taxpayers can't cash.
I agree but the same cult members that defended 44 are now playing the cult card on Trump and pretending it is somehow different.

See post 105.
I don't pick sides. I resigned from the GOP after Trump was elected. I forget exactly when. Last year, I think. I am now registered as independent. Free at last, free at last!

After being a Republican my entire life, unlike the johnny-come-lately huckster from New York.

I finally gave up all hope the GOP would ever recover from being hijacked by bigots, retards, hypocrites, and psychopaths.
All I can say if roflol.
Laugh all you like, but don't ever mistake where I am coming from, or you will get burned like all the others have been.

See post 105.

All I can say if roflol.
Laugh all you like, but don't ever mistake where I am coming from, or you will get burned like all the others have been.
I would say that you sound full of yourself but I think that falls short.

Do you see yourself as a capped crusader with a secret identity. Able to leap tall buildings? Or is it the gman with the hat and trench coat. A Smoking Tommy gun in one hand, a pistol in the other?

Allow me to correct myself.

I said I don't pick sides. Actually, I do.

I pick the side of truth.

If you say Obama blew up the moon, and I tell you to look in the fucking sky, that does not mean I love or worship Obama. It means I worship the truth.

Somehow, the pseudocon tards have never figured that out. And they kept me VERY busy defending the truth while Obama was in office.

Now Trump keeps me busy defending the truth.

I am way harsher on the assholes who have fucked up the GOP than I am on Democrats, for reasons which should be very obvious, but apparently eludes the retards who have ax murdered the party.

The Republican party has had too many Rinos which should have been axed a long time ago. What you are seeing now is the emergence of a real alternative to the denizens that reside in the D.C. bureaucratic swamp. Trump is draining the swamp and yes, it is very ugly trying to exterminate the leftist yoke that has been placed on We The People.

I would suggest Democrats worry less about the Republicans support of Trump and focus more on the collection of nutbags you are offering the country as an alternative.

"nutbags"? I suggest to you to look up the definitions in the DSM-V for Personality Disorders, and compare the so called nutbags with Donald Trump.

President Trump's behavior is easily observed to meet the definition in several of the disorders in Clusters A, B and C. Here is a hint:
  • A: Paranoid,
  • B: Antisocial, Histrionic, Narcissistic
  • C: Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive
Generic Criteria for Personality Disorders
  • Affect (appropriateness, intensity, lability, and range of emotions)
  • Cognition (how the patient perceives and interprets self, others and events)
  • Impulse Control
  • Interpersonal functioning
    • This pattern is fixed and effects many personal and social situations
    • This pattern causes clinically important distress or impairs work, social or personal functioning
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time, with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • This pattern isn't better explained in another mental disorder
    • It isn't directly caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications.
I would suggest you look at the stupidity of the Democratic party and react accordingly it is the candidates your party is putting forward and their policies that are increasing the odds Trump gets a second term. There is a popular saying attributed to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result the left would be wise to learn this lesson.

Are you serious, do you believe Donald Trump is competent?

The fact is you misrepresent the Democratic Party. Democrats encompass millions of diverse members, representing the rich and poor, religious and agnostic, far left, left and moderate, with one singular commonality, i.e. this goal:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Clearly this is the antithesis of Trumpism.

I would suggest Democrats worry less about the Republicans support of Trump and focus more on the collection of nutbags you are offering the country as an alternative.

"nutbags"? I suggest to you to look up the definitions in the DSM-V for Personality Disorders, and compare the so called nutbags with Donald Trump.

President Trump's behavior is easily observed to meet the definition in several of the disorders in Clusters A, B and C. Here is a hint:
  • Impulse Control
    • This pattern causes clinically important distress or impairs work, social or personal functioning
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time, with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • It isn't directly caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications.
LINK: DSM-IV MADE EASY, The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis

no matter wry....those running are not a very good crop of people...they are either way too old or to far out there....i cant believe that with all politicians in the democrat party that they cant come up with someone more appealing than these dipshits....once again its going to be an election with 2 half-assed people running...

I'm not impressed with those seeking the office. But I doubt our country could survive 4 more years of trump. If he is impeached (likely he will) and if the Senate fails to convict him, we will lose what we were left to protect by the Framers.

Everything in my post above can be found credible, that being trump is unfit to be POTUS.

• Impulse Control
I would suggest you look at the stupidity of the Democratic party and react accordingly it is the candidates your party is putting forward and their policies that are increasing the odds Trump gets a second term. There is a popular saying attributed to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result the left would be wise to learn this lesson.

The fact is you misrepresent the Democratic Party. Democrats encompass millions of diverse members, representing the rich and poor, religious and agnostic, far left, left and moderate, with one singular commonality, i.e. this goal:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

I don't have misrepresent anything or anyone I let the Democrats own moronic words and policies ideas speak for themselves just like I let your post do the same for you your own words prove say more about than I do.

• Impulse Control

no matter wry....those running are not a very good crop of people...they are either way too old or to far out there....i cant believe that with all politicians in the democrat party that they cant come up with someone more appealing than these dipshits....once again its going to be an election with 2 half-assed people running...

I'm not impressed with those seeking the office. But I doubt our country could survive 4 more years of trump. If he is impeached (likely he will) and if the Senate fails to convict him, we will lose what we were left to protect by the Framers.

Everything in my post above can be found credible, that being trump is unfit to be POTUS.
well many think those running against him are unfit too...i sure as hell wont vote for any of them...

• Impulse Control

I don't have misrepresent anything or anyone I let the Democrats own moronic words and policies ideas speak for themselves just like I let your post do the same for you your own words prove say more about than I do.

Um...I've been cautioned to not express my feelings or to insult people like you. So I'll ask a simple question:

Did you intentionally write a run on sentence known as word salad?

• Impulse Control

well many think those running against him are unfit too...i sure as hell wont vote for any of them...

That's your choice. If you don't vote and trump wins in the Electoral College, the America we grew up in will no longer be that shining city on the hill.

"The whole thing backfired. If you look at every single swing state impeachment is now under water."

Trump will be president for an eternity!

• Impulse Control

Um...I've been cautioned to not express my feelings or to insult people like you. So I'll ask a simple question:

As I am not writing a letter to the editorial board of the NY Times or Washington Post but posting on a message board I don't concern myself with such things. What I do know is you have not refuted anything I have posted you have however shown your TDS is as strong as ever.

• Impulse Control

That's your choice. If you don't vote and trump wins in the Electoral College, the America we grew up in will no longer be that shining city on the hill.
just because i wont vote for those you like does not mean i aint voting....dont worry trump aint on my list either....but if someone like biden or warren get in those lights may still go out....

• Impulse Control

As I am not writing a letter to the editorial board of the NY Times or Washington Post but posting on a message board I don't concern myself with such things. What I do know is you have not refuted anything I have posted you have however shown your TDS is as strong as ever.

With all due respect, I would have responded if you had posted something to refute.

• Impulse Control

Trump's primary policy pushes have been for job targeting trade policy and slightly tougher immigration policy.

THis does not justify your hysterical panic mongering.

Forum List

Back