Another Reason why the Republican Party needs to dump trump!

Maybe the EU should kick our bases out of their countries.
And miss out on the millions that it brings to their economies every year.
Those on the base spend money off base. The base needs maintince workers and parts every day. Not to mention the fact it adds to their defense.

Maybe we should kick other countries bases out of.... Oh wait they don't have any.

Be alone, screw the EU and Nato. Oh they don't have any bases in our country, WOW, really now!!

So they have nothing to loose but to dump us. Isn't that what Tramp wants, nationality -American first and only.

we are alone, just Israel who we give billions to , and SA, and well Russia.
Name one military base a foreign country has in our country.
Nothing but millions added to their economy and added defense capability. All of which is more then they are willing to part with.

I think you are missing the whole point there mrs Mengele. He wants America on an even playing field. Most do.

If you try to barter with your friends do you want to put out double or more then your friends. No you expect it to be equal. If they expected you to hater with double or more each time I have no doubt you would be saying something.

Where have the real Republicans gone? Are there any left in The Congress? Will no real Republican Stand up for truth, justice and our Country?
The nutters have taken over the Republican Party, just as the nutters have taken over the Democratic Party.

The nutters, by nature, have most of the energy in both parties and therefore most of the influence.

The nutters are the problem.

Why can't lefties understand that NATO member nations need to pay their fair share? Maybe American lefties are sensitive to the feelings of everyone except republicans. The reason that TDS lefties want republicans to abandon the president of course is that democrats don't have a freaking candidate less than a year before the election. The "malarkey bus"? Give me a break.

Funny? Is it funny to attack France in public.
tenor.gif

Where have the real Republicans gone? Are there any left in The Congress? Will no real Republican Stand up for truth, justice and our Country?
The nutters have taken over the Republican Party, just as the nutters have taken over the Democratic Party.

The nutters, by nature, have most of the energy in both parties and therefore most of the influence.

Your theory that there is something inherently rational about standing in the middle of the road doesn't pass the laugh test.

I would suggest Democrats worry less about the Republicans support of Trump and focus more on the collection of nutbags you are offering the country as an alternative.

"nutbags"? I suggest to you to look up the definitions in the DSM-V for Personality Disorders, and compare the so called nutbags with Donald Trump.

President Trump's behavior is easily observed to meet the definition in several of the disorders in Clusters A, B and C. Here is a hint:
  • A: Paranoid,
  • B: Antisocial, Histrionic, Narcissistic
  • C: Dependant, Obsessive-Compulisive
Generic Criteria for Personality Disorders
  • Affect (appropriateness, intensity, lability, and range of emotions)
  • Cognition (how the patient perceives and interprets self, others and events)
  • Impulse Control
  • Interpersonal functioning
    • This pattern is fixed and effects many personal and social situations
    • This pattern causes clinically important distress or impairs work, social or personal functioning
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time, with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • This pattern isn't better explained in another mental disorder
    • It isn't directly caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications.
LINK: DSM-IV MADE EASY, The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis

Last edited:
I would suggest Democrats worry less about the Republicans support of Trump and focus more on the collection of nutbags you are offering the country as an alternative.

"nutbags"? I suggest to you to look up the definitions in the DSM-V for Personality Disorders, and compare the so called nutbags with Donald Trump.

President Trump's behavior is easily observed to meet the definition in several of the disorders in Clusters A, B and C. Here is a hint:
  • Impulse Control
    • This pattern causes clinically important distress or impairs work, social or personal functioning
    • This stable pattern has lasted a long time, with roots in adolescence or young adulthood
    • It isn't directly caused by a general medical condition or by the use of substances, including medications.
I would suggest you look at the stupidity of the Democratic party and react accordingly it is the candidates your party is putting forward and their policies that are increasing the odds Trump gets a second term. There is a popular saying attributed to Albert Einstein the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result the left would be wise to learn this lesson.

• Impulse Control
LINK: DSM-IV MADE EASY, The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis
no matter wry....those running are not a very good crop of people...they are either way too old or to far out there....i cant believe that with all politicians in the democrat party that they cant come up with someone more appealing than these dipshits....once again its going to be an election with 2 half-assed people running...

Your theory that there is something inherently rational about standing in the middle of the road doesn't pass the laugh test.
I'm not standing in the middle of the road.

So, you're just wrong. Sorry.

If you're not an "extremist," then where are you standing?

Well, here are two descriptions:

tAEiDDS.gif

2Fqdg38.jpg

That's the best idea you've come up with you hag.

Pull our people out of Europe and take the money those bases cost us with them. Oh and charge them for the bases we built and maintain.

Good idea and I agree completely.

The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

tAEiDDS.gif

2Fqdg38.jpg
If cartoons proved anything, you might have a point. Each of them is based on a logical fallacy, BTW.

tAEiDDS.gif

2Fqdg38.jpg
If cartoons proved anything, you might have a point. Each of them is based on a logical fallacy, BTW.
Sounds good!

And miss out on the millions that it brings to their economies every year.
Those on the base spend money off base. The base needs maintince workers and parts every day. Not to mention the fact it adds to their defense.

Maybe we should kick other countries bases out of.... Oh wait they don't have any.

Be alone, screw the EU and Nato. Oh they don't have any bases in our country, WOW, really now!!

So they have nothing to loose but to dump us. Isn't that what Tramp wants, nationality -American first and only.

we are alone, just Israel who we give billions to , and SA, and well Russia.
Name one military base a foreign country has in our country.
Nothing but millions added to their economy and added defense capability. All of which is more then they are willing to part with.

I think you are missing the whole point there mrs Mengele. He wants America on an even playing field. Most do.

If you try to barter with your friends do you want to put out double or more then your friends. No you expect it to be equal. If they expected you to hater with double or more each time I have no doubt you would be saying something.

I know there are no foreign bases here. But the US isn't on a level playing field with other countries are we?? Have you looked at the population of other countries.

The only reason tramp wants to break up the EU is for having smaller countries to trade with and easier to strong arm them like he tried to do with France.

There was a reason the EU formed and it was trade.

Forum List

Back