Another Question For Democrats

Oh and btw, we love Trump because he keeps the people who hate us and want to kill us out of our country.
If you’re talking about illegals they just want to make a living.

They don’t give a shit about you

Even less than I do

It makes absolutely no sense that the capitol would be so accessible to them unless someone deliberately left the doors open. There are always extremists of both sides, Trumpers AND Liberals. Someone knew those Trumpers were out there and they were deliberately allowed to slip by. Many of them were probably NOT Trumpers anyway, but paid crisis actors. Normally security would be FAR more implemented on any given day. Someone wanted an incident that they could politicize in the news and they got it. Then for the first 3 months of Biden's tenure in office, his administration spent it regurgitating anti-Trump rhetoric in the news and little else. They are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of Trump because his policies threw bricks in their path to globalization, Chinese outsourcing, government owned by Big Pharma, Big Tech and the rest of gang. Trumps policies threatened to ruin 30 years of New World Order success at world domination by corporatization.

It makes absolutely no sense that the capitol would be so accessible to them unless someone deliberately left the doors open. There are always extremists of both sides, Trumpers AND Liberals. Someone knew those Trumpers were out there and they were deliberately allowed to slip by. Many of them were probably NOT Trumpers anyway, but paid crisis actors. Normally security would be FAR more implemented on any given day. Someone wanted an incident that they could politicize in the news and they got it. Then for the first 3 months of Biden's tenure in office, his administration spent it regurgitating anti-Trump rhetoric in the news and little else. They are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED of Trump because his policies threw bricks in their path to globalization, Chinese outsourcing, government owned by Big Pharma, Big Tech and the rest of gang. Trumps policies threatened to ruin 30 years of New World Order success at world domination by corporatization.
Oh bullshit.

No one thought that white middle class folks would do something that insane. And Capitol police acted accordingly.

They just didn’t understand the crazy that they were facing

For those of you saying after the latest news about the Arizona audit results sarcastically that if we see it on the internet then it has to be true, does that mean you don't believe all the things that they've been saying about Trump either? Cause if you do believe them, then you realize that it makes you a hypocrite don't you?

Okay weirdo...
I've come to accept that you're a Republican and I agree with most of your points.
This doesnt make us friends but I can at least agree with you in most cases.
It's the whole Hairy Putter thing that makes me feel weirded out especialy coming from an adult.

Okay weirdo...
I've come to accept that you're a Republican and I agree with most of your points.
This doesnt make us friends but I can at least agree with you in most cases.
It's the whole Hairy Putter thing that makes me feel weirded out especialy coming from an adult.
She's in her early 30s I've been told. I surely feel the same way. Like I'm illegally posting to a minor.................LOLOL

Oh bullshit.

No one thought that white middle class folks would do something that insane. And Capitol police acted accordingly.

Double bullshit on YOU. There have been many such cases where people even brandished weapons outside the capitol or White House and were immediately arrested before they could get anywhere near a government official. Ordinary folks can't just walk right into any government office without a pass., especially not offices of that level. Police, secret service and other agencies are on the lookout for it all the time, which is why it seldom happens.

But THIS time...this time hoards of people dressed and acting like that are simply allowed to walk right in....and security was clueless??? And oddly, no one was seriously armed among those "crazies" and killed a government official. People are disbanded and brought quickly under control in most gatherings that get out of control. If you think that at any time in the past all those people could just waltz right into the capitol, I'm talking years past, then there would have been an armed insurrection, hostages taken, etc...LONG AGO. This has never happened because normally it can't happen...unless someone opens the doors and somehow arranges for security to all be on break at the same time, or WHATEVER they pulled to make it happen.

If it was normally this easy it would have happened long ago on a day without so much going on. Crazies (and there are many of all types) wuold be watching and would have attemped it. That day there WAS EVERY REASON to have full security but it was not in place out of CHOICE, not by accident. If you believe it was just a "mishap", youre lips and tongue must be permanently stained with blue Kool Aid. I really can't believe I am hearing such despicable ignorance. God help us if our leadership is made up of minds like yours.

Double bullshit on YOU. There have been many such cases where people even brandished weapons outside the capitol or White House and were immediately arrested before they could get anywhere near a government official.
When has that ever previously happened where there were hundreds/thousands attacking the police?? (Remember we're talking about the Capitol)
But THIS time...this time hoards of people dressed and acting like that are simply allowed to walk right in
That's what they were led to believe by the Orange Asshole

For those of you saying after the latest news about the Arizona audit results sarcastically that if we see it on the internet then it has to be true, does that mean you don't believe all the things that they've been saying about Trump either? Cause if you do believe them, then you realize that it makes you a hypocrite don't you?
You are the weakest link.

Never ask the low IQ democrats a question.
Always put up a point with a link that you know their fake news says the opposite.
Like "The 1619 Project" is fake history and Trump's 1776 Commission Report is real history.
Or CRT is another low IQ attempt at getting reparations, aka free stuff, pathetic.
See what an OP should be?

The AZ audit nailed the voter fraudsters. What happens next?
What did the cyber charade nail? Some fat chick in an alley?

You're assuming we're as stupid and dishonest as you are.

No, we could never compete with the utter stupidity and dishonesty of the left. Their trophy case is chock full.

No, we could never compete with the utter stupidity and dishonesty of the left. Their trophy case is chock full.
Sure, and the former president's trail of lies since the one about his huge hands is.....

Oh bullshit.

Horseshit.

What if it was the White House? The White House would NEVER be so accessible to the public no matter who was outside. The Capitol is normally not far behind the White House in terms of security. We are talking about our nation's leaders' workplaces, regardless of whether they are the president, his cabinet, members of congress, or supreme court justices If the capitol was normally so accessible as it was that day someone would have charged inside with a bomb or a gun or a vial of deadly virus a LONG time ago. It might even been easier because there wouldn't have been a major event in progress.

SOMEONE(S) PLANNED TO LEAVE THE DOORS OPEN AND ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN. IT WAS A POLITICAL MEDIA PLAY, THROUGH AND THROUGH.

If you really believe that the capitol would have been that accessible to ANY CROWD on a day like that, you are completely delusional and out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back