Another Question For Democrats

So are you saying you know Trump personally? You don't make any sense otherwise. :/
I can find the communist manifesto on the internet.

According to you, that makes it true, and so you're a raging commie.

Komrade, figure out the difference between falling for a kook opinion piece from a conspiracy blog, and simply using the internet like a library. Normal people have no trouble with that, so we wonder what your problem is.

Yet only Trump supporters actually attacked the country by insurrection.
Was ANY Trump supporter charged with insurrection? No.
Democrats were the ones pushing an insurrection.
1626643846524.png

I can remember people screaming that Michael Flynn will prove his innocence.

Well, never happened.

Yet only Trump supporters actually attacked the country by insurrection.

I can actually do what you leftists can't,.. I'll be the first to admit that Trump and his supporters aren't perfect, but Biden supporters are (typically) a lot of communist Nazis.

I can find the communist manifesto on the internet.

So,.. you're talking around in circles and calling me an idiotic communist Nazi. Whatever, you don't make any sense at all. :rolleyes:

I can actually do what you leftists can't,.. I'll be the first to admit that Trump and his supporters aren't perfect, but Biden supporters are (typically) a lot of communist Nazis.
Trump and his supporters aren't perfect is like calling world war 2 a political debate.

For those of you saying after the latest news about the Arizona audit results sarcastically that if we see it on the internet then it has to be true, does that mean you don't believe all the things that they've been saying about Trump either? Cause if you do believe them, then you realize that it makes you a hypocrite don't you?
I saw in testimony

There is no record of 75,000 mail ins ever going out......County not saying

The software virus protection was last updated August 15th before the elections

There were 36,000 ghost passwords and log ons in system...need info from the county

2 crucial hard drives were not relinquished per court order.

10,000 were added to voter roles who weren't on their last year

The county could easily finish this audit very quickly. But they are really hiding something

Don't let the failures of life tell you otherwise. They'd sell their children for politics

For those of you saying after the latest news about the Arizona audit results sarcastically that if we see it on the internet then it has to be true, does that mean you don't believe all the things that they've been saying about Trump either? Cause if you do believe them, then you realize that it makes you a hypocrite don't you?
WTF are you even talking about?

Oh and btw, we love Trump because he keeps the people who hate us and want to kill us out of our country.

I saw in testimony

There is no record of 75,000 mail ins ever going out......County not saying

The software virus protection was last updated August 15th before the elections

There were 36,000 ghost passwords and log ons in system...need info from the county

2 crucial hard drives were not relinquished per court order.

10,000 were added to voter roles who weren't on their last year

The county could easily finish this audit very quickly. But they are really hiding something

Don't let the failures of life tell you otherwise. They'd sell their children for politics
yzyuwgqd3la71.jpg

Forum List

Back