Another Putin critic is assassinated!

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT HAPPENS IN RUSSIA.
You're all a bunch of paranoid delusional Dumbfucks
A very CENTRIC view you have! Your temper reflects emotional immaturity too. As long as YOU are satisfied with YOUR life, you don't give a shit about what is going on elsewhere?
Sad.
Besides being egoCENTRIC & nationalistic, are you also ethnoCENTRIC and anthropoCENTRIC too?
:)
I know a little tiny wee bit about id, ego and superego. Id is centric to the nth degree and every living person has Id.
I know a bit about psychoanalysis too.
It is pseudoscience; i find it comical.
I think Freud got it right describing human behavior. Freud was debunked decades ago but recently came back to educated psychologists.
Which "educated" psychologists are you referring to?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT HAPPENS IN RUSSIA.
You're all a bunch of paranoid delusional Dumbfucks
A very CENTRIC view you have! Your temper reflects emotional immaturity too. As long as YOU are satisfied with YOUR life, you don't give a shit about what is going on elsewhere?
Sad.
Besides being egoCENTRIC & nationalistic, are you also ethnoCENTRIC and anthropoCENTRIC too?
I know a little tiny wee bit about id, ego and superego. Id is centric to the nth degree and every living person has Id.
I think Freud got it right describing human behavior. Freud was debunked decades ago but recently came back to educated psychologists.

Sad.

I can't mention names on a world wide forum but met one who admitted she was Freudian and was PHD and specialized in hypnotism. I said you can't hypnotize me and she did.

This is getting ridiculous. If not poisoning Russians who speak out against corruption & Putin, the Kremlin "contractors" and/or allies are simply gunning them down.

Boris Nemtsov (PhD physicist & former Russian statesman) was gunned down in front of Moscow's Kremlin walls, and now we witness how Putin's former ally (Voronenkov) got shot multiple times in Ukraine's capital, Kiev.

Exiled Russian lawmaker Denis Voronenkov, 45, was assassinated in front of Kyiv’s Premier Palace Hotel on March 23.
He was highly critical of the Russian authorities, who launched a fraud investigation against him after his criticism.

Voronenkov compared Russia under Vladimir Putin to Nazi Germany He stated that he was persecuted in Russia by the Russian Federal Security Service whom he accused of being involved in drug trafficking.

In January, Voronenkov testified against former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, deposed by the EuroMaidan Revolution in 2013-2014, in Kyiv.
One person you have to read up on before you throw stones Michael Hasting

Andrew Brietbart, Antonin Scalia. All, along with Michael Hastings, murdered.
Please spare us that bull crap.....!!!!!!

This is getting ridiculous. If not poisoning Russians who speak out against corruption & Putin, the Kremlin "contractors" and/or allies are simply gunning them down.

Boris Nemtsov (PhD physicist & former Russian statesman) was gunned down in front of Moscow's Kremlin walls, and now we witness how Putin's former ally (Voronenkov) got shot multiple times in Ukraine's capital, Kiev.

Exiled Russian lawmaker Denis Voronenkov, 45, was assassinated in front of Kyiv’s Premier Palace Hotel on March 23.
He was highly critical of the Russian authorities, who launched a fraud investigation against him after his criticism.

Voronenkov compared Russia under Vladimir Putin to Nazi Germany He stated that he was persecuted in Russia by the Russian Federal Security Service whom he accused of being involved in drug trafficking.

In January, Voronenkov testified against former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, deposed by the EuroMaidan Revolution in 2013-2014, in Kyiv.
Honestly, the only thing that's getting ridiculous is that you people are under some kind of delusion that his crimes, if they're his, mean jack shit to the rest of us.
They're Russians, their problems are theirs until they come to our shores.

In other words, WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT HAPPENS IN RUSSIA
Your president playing footsies with a known murdering thug does not matter to you, huh?

WOW!

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Honestly, the only thing that's getting ridiculous is that you people are under some kind of delusion that his crimes, if they're his, mean jack shit to the rest of us.

Your president playing footsies with a known murdering thug does not matter to you, huh?

WOW!

Whom is playing footsies with who? The Deputy of the Secretary of Defense under Obama said publically that Obama bugged Trump's Towers.

WOW!
All presidents deal with murderous dictators. Suddenly I'm supposed to give a flying fuck because a Republican is in charge?

WOW!
All presidents deal with murderous dictators. Suddenly I'm supposed to give a flying fuck because a Republican is in charge?
Your trump impersonation, is falling short!

WOW!
Your trump impersonation, is falling short!
Shall I offer you a big red reset button?

Forum List

Back