Rand Paul Displays His Ignorance and Two Faced Character

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
He knows his version of the health care bill cannot pass since it cannot get past Senate filibuster due to not being a reconciliation bill.

He is merely gloating over defeating Paul Ryan and Trump and to hell with 30 million American citizens on Obamacare.

I cant believe I ever thought this moral worm was fit to be President.

Rand Paul takes victory lap on GOP health bill

Paul and other House conservatives have offered an alternative repeal bill that mirrors 2015 legislation cleared by Congress but vetoed by then-President Barack Obama.

The bill would effectively separate repeal and replace into two separate pieces of legislation, a move that would likely draw pushback from a coalition of moderate lawmakers.
GOP lawmakers haven't signaled that they are preparing to take up another healthcare bill, instead telling reporters that they didn't have a plan B.

"I have no idea because we have not discussed a plan B," Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told reporters.

Senate leadership also signaled this week that they weren't preparing a backup plan if the House couldn't pass its repeal and replace bill.

"I'm not aware of any backup plan," Sen. John Cornyn (Texas), the Senate's No. 2 Republican, told The Hill. "I think our plan B is the same as our plan A."
Some of the people I know who worked for Paul in Virginia say that the rumor is that he is an egotistical stubborn man and you have to present ideas to him as though they were really his.

We dont need people so dishonest and unprincipled as that in our government if we are truly trying to drain the swamp in DC.

Rand Paul dishonest and unprincipled b/c decided to stick by his principles?
No, but because he is lying about his so-called alternative bill that he knows does not have a chance in hell of passing. It wont be a reconciliation bill, so it cant get by the filibuster in the Senate. IT is even further to the right than what the House was left with yesterday and it was losing moderate Republicans.

Paul is not being principled, he is merely being a liar.

Thank God Trump is not done with this effort yet.

Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overhaul, says 'Do not worry!'

Meanwhile, Trump appeared to already be turning his attention to tax reform and returning to his plan to allow ObamaCare to continue -- with the expectation that the 2010 health care law would implode amid increasing costs and few options for Americans.

Still, his tweet Saturday suggested a potential willingness to work on a bipartisan plan on overhauling ObamaCare -- albeit a scenario in which Democrats come to the GOP-controlled Congress to work together on improvements.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

ObamaCare will explode and we will all get together and piece together a great healthcare plan for THE PEOPLE. Do not worry!

Ohio Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan on Saturday seemed open to such discussions, acknowledging that ObamaCare indeed has problems, including too few tax credits for poor Americans to help them pay for the insurance.

“ObamaCare is not perfect. We need to fix things” he said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “This is all fixable if we sit down as reasonable people.”

Louisiana GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy told Fox News' "America's News Headquarters" on Saturday that he agrees with Trump's tweet, suggesting a bipartisan effort.​

In other words fuck Rand Paul and the Faux Freedom Caucus.

Thank God Trump is not done with this effort yet.

Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overhaul, says 'Do not worry!'

Meanwhile, Trump appeared to already be turning his attention to tax reform and returning to his plan to allow ObamaCare to continue -- with the expectation that the 2010 health care law would implode amid increasing costs and few options for Americans.

Still, his tweet Saturday suggested a potential willingness to work on a bipartisan plan on overhauling ObamaCare -- albeit a scenario in which Democrats come to the GOP-controlled Congress to work together on improvements.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

ObamaCare will explode and we will all get together and piece together a great healthcare plan for THE PEOPLE. Do not worry!

Ohio Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan on Saturday seemed open to such discussions, acknowledging that ObamaCare indeed has problems, including too few tax credits for poor Americans to help them pay for the insurance.

“ObamaCare is not perfect. We need to fix things” he said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “This is all fixable if we sit down as reasonable people.”

Louisiana GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy told Fox News' "America's News Headquarters" on Saturday that he agrees with Trump's tweet, suggesting a bipartisan effort.​

In other words fuck Rand Paul and the Faux Freedom Caucus.
OBTW, Trump is finished with it.

Here's how you can tell.

Whatever he says is a lie.

So if you invert it that is what the truth really is.

:D

Rand Paul dishonest and unprincipled b/c decided to stick by his principles?
No, but because he is lying about his so-called alternative bill that he knows does not have a chance in hell of passing. It wont be a reconciliation bill, so it cant get by the filibuster in the Senate. IT is even further to the right than what the House was left with yesterday and it was losing moderate Republicans.

Paul is not being principled, he is merely being a liar.

He has been consistent for many years concerning the ACA. Besides, I don't believe the recently shelved bill would have even passed the Senate.

Rand Paul would have made a great president. I believe he can influence this administration in a positive manner and some of Trumps policies are right out of Pauls handbook. Massive tax cuts, cutting regulations etc.

I don't know him personally, but I have no doubt he has ego, noone who ever ran for the most powerful job in the world doesn't have an ego. It can also be confidence and commitment to principle. I respect the libertarian view, but one has to be pragmatic and flexible too, if he isn't, then he is just obstructing without any other objective.

Rand Paul would have made a great president. I believe he can influence this administration in a positive manner and some of Trumps policies are right out of Pauls handbook. Massive tax cuts, cutting regulations etc.

I don't know him personally, but I have no doubt he has ego, noone who ever ran for the most powerful job in the world doesn't have an ego. It can also be confidence and commitment to principle. I respect the libertarian view, but one has to be pragmatic and flexible too, if he isn't, then he is just obstructing without any other objective.
Rand Paul is far right like Cruz.

He would never have been elected.

OBTW, Trump is finished with it.

Here's how you can tell.

Whatever he says is a lie.

So if you invert it that is what the truth really is.

:D
Your stupid slams on Trump are fairly dull and very boring.

Dont you have a street to go play in?

Oh, and welcome to my ignore list, idiot.

He knows his version of the health care bill cannot pass since it cannot get past Senate filibuster due to not being a reconciliation bill.

He is merely gloating over defeating Paul Ryan and Trump and to hell with 30 million American citizens on Obamacare.

I cant believe I ever thought this moral worm was fit to be President.

Rand Paul takes victory lap on GOP health bill

Paul and other House conservatives have offered an alternative repeal bill that mirrors 2015 legislation cleared by Congress but vetoed by then-President Barack Obama.

The bill would effectively separate repeal and replace into two separate pieces of legislation, a move that would likely draw pushback from a coalition of moderate lawmakers.
GOP lawmakers haven't signaled that they are preparing to take up another healthcare bill, instead telling reporters that they didn't have a plan B.

"I have no idea because we have not discussed a plan B," Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told reporters.

Senate leadership also signaled this week that they weren't preparing a backup plan if the House couldn't pass its repeal and replace bill.

"I'm not aware of any backup plan," Sen. John Cornyn (Texas), the Senate's No. 2 Republican, told The Hill. "I think our plan B is the same as our plan A."
Some of the people I know who worked for Paul in Virginia say that the rumor is that he is an egotistical stubborn man and you have to present ideas to him as though they were really his.

We dont need people so dishonest and unprincipled as that in our government if we are truly trying to drain the swamp in DC.

Unfortunately Jimmy, I think that is all we have in Washington.

Forum List

Back