Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

Food Court... IMPD said there is no information yet on a motive for the shooting.

An investigation needs to start in order to see if any of these shootings are politically connected now. Just like the illegals are flooding the border, that is politically connected. Time for a national security investigation into our Homeland security apparatus in order to see if it's being lax'ed in it's duties, and worse being lax for political reason's.

An investigation needs to start in order to see if any of these shootings are politically connected now. Just like the illegals are flooding the border, that is politically connected. Time for a national security investigation into our Homeland security apparatus in order to see if it's being lax'ed in it's duties, and worse being lax for political reason's.
I concur sir... My problem is I don't trust the investigator's...

It seems as if there are people who actually want gun control doing this shit, and are willing to die in the process to make it happen.

We never did find out what motivated that asshole in Nevada years ago that shot up a concert. I suspect he was a bed wetter and was motivated to do something so heinous that he believed the majority of the public would demand disarmament. The same with the piece of shit that killed those kids in Uvalde. Bed wetting leftist scum is already on the brink of lunacy to begin with. It doesn't take much to put these freaks of nature past the point of no return.

In any case, this is how all "mass shootings" should be stopped. Once that takes place, mass shootings will only happen in bed wetter localities.

Last edited:
We never did find out what motivated that asshole in Nevada years ago that shot up a concert.
If you are looking for the government or establishment press to tell you, you never will.

I am pretty sure it had to do with the transfer of power in Saudi Arabia though.

I thought good guys with guns were never effective in taking out the bad guys?
1658110382845.png

I've had bad food court food, but nothing so bad that I wanted to unload on anyone.

IMPD said the armed bystander, who shot the shooter, is cooperating with police. The bystander is believed to have had a handgun and chose to intervene when they saw the shooting. Ison said the 22-year-old from Bartholomew County was carrying a gun lawfully.

Last edited:
Whoo! The leftists are not going to like that what with their gun ban bill headed to the Senate.
I thought that bill had already passed, and they were busy already rounding up guns from crazy teenagers?

:dunno:

Certainly not......you will not see this on the msm....perehaps on the back page with little or no commentary.

Even on here it will likely be moved to the basement.

It should be run heavily on National news. Maybe some would be future shooter will think twice, and maybe more law abiding citizens will be emboldened and realize that we can be more prepared to defend ourselves.

Forum List

Back