Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

Once again we see the value of letting the good guys have weapons.

Now, I live in the Chicago land area…..I was up when the local channel two news came on….and they did promo this story…….I was waiting for the attack to be the #1 story of the night, considering it happened next door in Indiana and the guy used a rifle…..

Soooo…the news starts and the first story was about the idiots doing donuts in their cars in the middle of a downtown intersection for 30 minutes……I thought to myself…..now why in the world aren’t the anti-gun fanatics covering this wall to wall with on the scene reporting…..l?

Waited through a couple of stories…….and then they do a quick mention of the shooting with the screen label…….but no on the scene reporter…….

And then…….I knew why the story wasn’t wasn’t going to be covered with the same 24/7 coverage…….

An armed civilian stopped the shooter….

The lengths the anti-gun fanatics will go to bury the truth are just amazing……..

I also looked for the story here on US messageboard under Breaking News figuring the local anti-gun fanatics would be the first to post the story…….considering they pray for mass public shootings…………

and nothing…..I had to go to current events to find it……posted by freedom loving posters……

Now, I live in the Chicago land area…..I was up when the local channel two news came on….and they did promo this story…….I was waiting for the attack to be the #1 story of the night, considering it happened next door in Indiana and the guy used a rifle…..

Soooo…the news starts and the first story was about the idiots doing donuts in their cars in the middle of a downtown intersection for 30 minutes……I thought to myself…..now why in the world aren’t the anti-gun fanatics covering this wall to wall with on the scene reporting…..l?

Waited through a couple of stories…….and then they do a quick mention of the shooting with the screen label…….but no on the scene reporter…….

And then…….I knew why the story wasn’t wasn’t going to be covered with the same 24/7 coverage…….

An armed civilian stopped the shooter….

The lengths the anti-gun fanatics will go to bury the truth are just amazing……..
You should be used to that by now.

Even the outlets that covered it were going on more about gun control than the fact that a armed citizen took the shooter out.

Still no ID on the shooter either.

The really weird thing is that on one of the biggest gun sites there was not a peep about the shooting at all. Usually they would have the shooter IDed by now due to "resources".

Last edited:
And notice how the anti-gun fanatics…the real loons……have not posted in this thread……l

Hey, Captain Caveman.,…..I thought you said defensive gun use is a myth……

This is the second nit with a rifle stopped by an armed citizen …….the other one happened in West Virginia……..

Yeah this shooting is a odd one all the way around as far as coverage/reaction.

Maybe we have reached shooting saturation and no shits are being given.

Hell there is more internet "press" being given to the feral negros fighting at Knotts Berry Farm.

3 killed and the guy used a rifle…..yet even living in the Chicago land area, the story didn’t get 24/7 coverage by the local Chicago news….it didn’t even make the top story of the 10 O’clock news……guys doing donuts in an downtown intersection did…..and then a few more stories…..and then a quick mention without even a stand up report at the scene………..

All this ignoring of the story………

Because an armed citizen shot and killed the shooter…..

So, Captain Caveman…….since this is the second mass public shooting stopped by an armed citizen.…….in a month……tell us again that defensive gun use is a myth……..

100 cops sat outside the killing room in Uvalde….armed with body armor, AR-15 rifles, and ballistic shields………and they didn’t try to stop the killer…..

An armed citizen…..in a mall…….no body armor, no ballistic shield And with only a pistol…….stopped the killer….

And that is why this story is over….

lone man with a long gun killed three people before an armed bystander killed him in the Greenwood Park Mall food court Sunday evening, according to Greenwood Police Chief Jim Ison. Two people were injured.

"It appears that he had a rifle with several magazines of ammunition, entered the food court and began shooting," Ison said.

The "good Samaritan" who shot the man with the rifle was a 22-year-old man from Bartholomew County, Indiana, Ison said.

Greenwood Park Mall shootingWhat we know about the mall shooting in Greenwood, Indiana

"The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began," he said.

Yeah this shooting is a odd one all the way around as far as coverage/reaction.

Maybe we have reached shooting saturation and no shits are being given.

Even on the most frequented gun site in the country it was not even mentioned. No thread on it at all. Usually due to member "resources" there they would have already had the shooter's ID.

Hell there is more internet "press" being given to the feral negros fighting at Knotts Berry Farm.

3 killed and the guy used a rifle…..yet even living in the Chicago land area, the story didn’t get 24/7 coverage by the local Chicago news….it didn’t even make the top story of the 10 O’clock news……guys doing donuts in an downtown intersection did…..and then a few more stories…..and then a quick mention without even a stand up report at the scene………..

All this ignoring of the story………

Because an armed citizen shot and killed the shooter…..

So, Captain Caveman…….since this is the second mass public shooting stopped by an armed citizen.…….in a month……tell us again that defensive gun use is a myth……..

100 cops sat outside the killing room in Uvalde….armed with body armor, AR-15 rifles, and ballistic shields………and they didn’t try to stop the killer…..

An armed citizen…..in a mall…….no body armor, no ballistic shield And with only a pistol…….stopped the killer….

And that is why this story is over….

lone man with a long gun killed three people before an armed bystander killed him in the Greenwood Park Mall food court Sunday evening, according to Greenwood Police Chief Jim Ison. Two people were injured.

"It appears that he had a rifle with several magazines of ammunition, entered the food court and began shooting," Ison said.

The "good Samaritan" who shot the man with the rifle was a 22-year-old man from Bartholomew County, Indiana, Ison said.

Greenwood Park Mall shootingWhat we know about the mall shooting in Greenwood, Indiana

"The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began," he said.

It is absolutely sick and pathetic the lengths that the liberals and their media will downplay, ignore, or denigrate a lawfully armed citizen who takes out a mass shooter.

I also looked for the story here on US messageboard under Breaking News figuring the local anti-gun fanatics would be the first to post the story…….considering they pray for mass public shootings…………

and nothing…..I had to go to current events to find it……posted by freedom loving posters……
Sad just sad

Forum List

Back