Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

I think some of the shit posted on this thread is the result of out and out racism.
But I also think that ignorance plays a huge part.

For most of these shit kickers the only view they have of Africa, which is many different places, is a short clip on the famine or war going on somewhere. No other stories are covered in the mainstream media. This narrow view is reinforced by the Hollywood view of Africa where a white actor is the subject and the black actors are just for crowd scenes and carrying stuff for bwana.
They form their opinions from King Solomons Mines and Tarzan movies . It suits their World view and reinforces their misplaced sense of superiority. It also means that they lack any curiosity to seek out information.

lagos.jpg

This is not a primitive village.
KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

GettyImages-10153363-5a24fd83e258f8003b123e93.jpg

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

This is a typical small African chapel.

images

What are you having ?

images

57 channels and nothing on ?

Stop spouting shit and educate yourself.

I think some of the shit posted on this thread is the result of out and out racism.

For most of these shit kickers the only view they have of Africa, which is many different places, is a short clip on the famine or war going on somewhere. No other stories are covered in the mainstream media. This narrow view is reinforced by the Hollywood view of Africa where a white actor is the subject and the black actors are just for crowd scenes and carrying stuff for bwana.
They form their opinions from King Solomons Mines and Tarzan movies . It suits their World view and reinforces their misplaced sense of superiority. It also means that they lack any curiosity to seek out information.

lagos.jpg

KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

images

What are you having ?

images

Damned by faint praise and of course flights of fantasy of places that never existed.

IDIOT!!!

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

Blacks live on both sides of the Sahara? On what planet?

North of the Sahara are Arabs, dumbass!
Actually that is untrue. Plus black Arabs do exist.

th
th
th

th
th
th
th

lagos.jpg

KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

images

What are you having ?

images

Damned by faint praise and of course flights of fantasy of places that never existed.

IDIOT!!!
Sorry if a bit of information freaks you out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The designation sub Saharan is racist
Explain how geography is racist in your "mind"
Because the term is not really used by your ilk as a geographic term. And since Africans consider the term racist, what you think doesn't matter.
So, how do we term the geographical region that lies to the south of a region that extends across the Sahara?

Jungle Bunny Africa
Porch Monkey Region
African Shithole
Slave Market...

and so on.

Notice I am not being sarcastic or calling you an idiot. I am truly interested in your response, but his may change. :)

lagos.jpg

KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

images

What are you having ?

images

IDIOT!!!
Except they do exist.

th
th
th
th

th
th

Because the term is not really used by your ilk as a geographic term. And since Africans consider the term racist, what you think doesn't matter.
So, how do we term the geographical region that lies to the south of a region that extends across the Sahara?

Jungle Bunny Africa
Porch Monkey Region
African Shithole
Slave Market...

and so on.

Notice I am not being sarcastic or calling you an idiot. I am truly interested in your response, but his may change. :)
Ask an African.

th

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

Did dip shit skinpimp....

Sub-Saharan is a geographical term.
If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
Slavery is as far from liberalism as you can get...

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?

Because South Africa was not considered sub Saharan and countries above the Sahara was. Africans do not like the term and Africans consider it racist. That's the only opinion on this matter that has merit.
5c2.jpg
White boys can't take it when their lies get shown to them.
You have used that sentence more than any other. Why don't you try being accurate for once and you won't have to use it.

For some reason, European countries decided they had the right to go into Africa and control the nations on that continent. Suddenly after centuries of free trade, the Europeans decided to possess the lands in Africa. This led to the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 that divided Africa.

Fourteen countries held a conference in Berlin on November 15, 1884. The countries represented at the time included Austria-Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Norway, who were unified at the time, Turkey, plus the United States of America. No African nation was included in the decision-making process.

Whites went on to colonize the continent of Africa. They raped pillaged, stole and plundered taking the money back to Europe, getting rich while draining African economies everywhere they went. The “Scramble for Africa” as it is called, ruined the continent and it’s still rebuilding. Today in South Africa the whites still control the economy of that nation years after apartheid. They stole the lands through murder and plunder, enacted laws making it illegal for black South Africans to own land, ruled by authortarian force, while killing countless blacks for fighting the oppression. And now that blacks want their land back, a certain segment of the American white community want us to all forget about the atrocities visited on black South Africans and are whining about how wrong it is for the blacks to want land stolen from them back. Whites here and in South Africa are whining to the world about how they are victims of cruel racism. South African Boers are whining about racism. If that wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny.

There is no sub Saharan Africa. And the so-called shitholes are the result of what whites have done and how whites continue stealing billions from the continent annually.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'

More wealth leaves Africa every year than enters it – by more than $40bn (£31bn) – according to research that challenges “misleading” perceptions of foreign aid.

Analysis by a coalition of UK and African equality and development campaigners including Global Justice Now, published on Wednesday, claims the rest of the world is profiting more than most African citizens from the continent’s wealth.

It said African countries received $162bn in 2015, mainly in loans, aid and personal remittances. But in the same year, $203bn was taken from the continent, either directly through multinationals repatriating profits and illegally moving money into tax havens, or by costs imposed by the rest of the world through climate change adaptation and mitigation.

This led to an annual financial deficit of $41.3bn from the 47 African countries where many people remain trapped in poverty, according to the report, Honest Accounts 2017.

The campaigners said illicit financial flows, defined as the illegal movement of cash between countries, account for $68bn a year, three times as much as the $19bn Africa receives in aid.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'
blacks did the same thing--murder/genocide/war/etc
In no way to the same extent. Check out the Belgian Congo sometime ding dong. That was the absolute worst and that is why it is so screwed up today along with continued rape by outside countries....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rethinking the Term “Sub Saharan Africa”

By Tatenda Chinondidyachii Mashanda

As politics and culture change, rarely has linguistics shifted to accommodate the new changes. Some words and expressions are backed up by agency and have the potential to change our perceptions. This is the case with the term “Sub- Saharan Africa” (herein referred to as SSA).

Western agency not only has unilateral access to international platforms, but additionally maintains the power to ensure meanings are normalized across diverse linguistic and geographical communities.
The power of Western agency means that they can construct words which speak exclusively to their perceived reality. The UN, EU, World Bank, IMF or any other big institution that you might think of has been leading in using the term SSA. It must be pointed out that even many governments and organizations in this region also use the term SSA without really interrogating the meaning or implied meaning of SSA. This has been useful in setting up a false dichotomy and systematic normalization of the term.

It is important to emphasize that these deeply embedded assumptions and stereotypes about Africa not only stand in the way of effectively learning about the continent, but also have been the basis of ill-conceived academic research and policies.

Six years ago the Nigerian born Chikia Onyeani of the Celebrate Africa Group argued that the term sub-Saharan Africa is demeaning to Africa and must be rejected. He rightfully argued that there is no other continent that has sub something, there is no Sub-Europe or Sub-America. We should be concerned that it’s only the people who were considered as sub human in history who are being referred to as sub-Saharan Africans. The concept of some invisible border, which divides the North of Africa from the South, is rooted in racist thought. A black and white view of African culture only serves racist generalizations. There are more serious issues to be concerned with, but we cannot exclude identity and terminology from conversations on race.

As Onyeani warned, to win these big wars we need to win or at least uphold a conversation on the small ones.
It baffles me how we never question the use of the term SSA. It is becoming clearer to me that SSA refers to the entire African continent, with the exception of the five predominantly Arab states of the North. The concept ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ is ludicrous and disingenuous, if not a meaningless classificatory representation. The use of the term defies geography and focuses more on racist labelling and stereotypes. It is undoubtedly a racist geopolitical signature in which the users (from the onset) aimed to depict the image of dilapidation, squalor and hopelessness. This is despite that majority of Africans do not live anywhere near the Sahara.

What does it really mean in practice to say “SSA?” It is a way of saying “Black Africa” and talk about black Africans without sounding overtly racist.
What should also be considered is the racist stereotypes that are associated with Black Africa. When one uses the suffix “sub” to refer to “below,” images of Africa as all poor, suffering from AIDS (not to demonize the victims) and in a state of disarray are reinforced. These problems and stereotypes are perceived as endemic to blacks.

If it was truly about the Sahara and not race, Mauritania would never be counted as sub-Saharan: Its capital, like most of the country, is hardly south of the Sahara.

2c36.jpeg

If it wasn’t about race prior to the formal legitimate people’s rule in South Africa in 1994, then why was South Africa never considered as part of sub-Saharan Africa?

south-africa-africa-map.jpg

It was either referred to as White South Africa or South Africa Sub-continent. After the legitimate people’s government which was largely a majority black government there was a sudden change in the representation. South Africa was now part of sub-Saharan Africa. Nothing happening to South African geography for it to be differently classified and rendered SSA.

My big criticism of the term SSA is that it divides Africa according to white ideas of race making North Africans white enough to be considered for their glories, but not really white enough.

https://www.africanexponent.com/bpost/rethinking-the-term-sub-saharan-africa-36

Because South Africa was not considered sub Saharan and countries above the Sahara was. Africans do not like the term and Africans consider it racist. That's the only opinion on this matter that has merit.
5c2.jpg
White boys can't take it when their lies get shown to them.
You have used that sentence more than any other. Why don't you try being accurate for once and you won't have to use it.
I have been accurate. White boys can't take it when their lies get shown to them.

tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?
Give me a specific person and maybe ill be able to tell you why he didnt leave. Everyone has their own reasons. If you own a gemstone or gold mine in Africa, thats a good reason to stick around, for example.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.
..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
yes--you DO hate white people
I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

Do i think all whites are racist? Yes (grammar error last time)
hahahahhahah
this is a discussion board--yes??!!!!
Most African countries had to fight for independence against whites.

Why is that the case if the whole continent is like what you say ?

Why don't your white people leave ?

Why aren't you trying to create a program to bring your white brothers n sisters bk ?
Why do you want white people to leave Africa? How would you feel if we wanted to kick you out of the US? Youre are a racist.

lagos.jpg

KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

images

What are you having ?

images

Posting pictures of buildings designed by white people, is hardly making a good case for Africans. :laugh:

If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?
Give me a specific person and maybe ill be able to tell you why he didnt leave. Everyone has their own reasons. If you own a gemstone or gold mine in Africa, thats a good reason to stick around, for example.

I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.
..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
yes--you DO hate white people
I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

Do i think all whites are racist? Yes (grammar error last time)
hahahahhahah
this is a discussion board--yes??!!!!
Most African countries had to fight for independence against whites.

Why is that the case if the whole continent is like what you say ?

Why don't your white people leave ?

Why aren't you trying to create a program to bring your white brothers n sisters bk ?
Why do you want white people to leave Africa? How would you feel if we wanted to kick you out of the US? Youre are a racist.

Sorry bud, but this is not the white mans nation to kick people out of. On top of that, we did not invade this country, colonize it thereby creating problems that last, and still today is robbing this country of it's wealth. White boy you need to learn that when you try making something equivalent it means everything must be the same.

Jungle Bunny Africa
Porch Monkey Region
African Shithole
Slave Market...

and so on.

Ask an African.

th
We dont need to ask them. The term is "Sub Saharan". Everyone knows that.

lagos.jpg

KF161014.jpg

This is not a mud hut.

images

This isnt Alabama.
images

Neither is this

This isnt a jungle drum.

sadoh1.jpg

images

What are you having ?

images

Posting pictures of buildings designed by white people, is hardly making a good case for Africans. :laugh:
But they were designed by Africans.

Did dip shit skinpimp....

Sub-Saharan is a geographical term.
If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
Slavery is as far from liberalism as you can get...
What the hell does wanting lower taxes and limited government have to do with slavery? Youre dumb! :laugh:

Forum List

Back