Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

Your obsessed with black ppl. I'm pro black. Not anti white.
tsktsktsk
1. Kosovo/Bulgaria/Greece/etc are not regions like sub-Sahara
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha
ok, please be patient--here is the evidence:
LITERALLY a shithole--poor sanitation/poor water/not enough:
400px-Drinking_water_and_sanitation_coverage_2002.jpg

worst for literacy:
l_26025_f505666d326a3d7759c5c80f961531a3

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:
Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?
Give me a specific person and maybe ill be able to tell you why he didnt leave. Everyone has their own reasons. If you own a gemstone or gold mine in Africa, thats a good reason to stick around, for example.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.

..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
yes--you DO hate white people
I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

Do i think all whites are racist? Yes (grammar error last time)

hahahahhahah
this is a discussion board--yes??!!!!
Most African countries had to fight for independence against whites.

Why is that the case if the whole continent is like what you say ?

Why don't your white people leave ?

Why aren't you trying to create a program to bring your white brothers n sisters bk ?

Almost all of the sub-Saharan continent was in the paleolithic age before colonization.
The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

Did dip shit skinpimp....

Sub-Saharan is a geographical term.
If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
I guess the Hutus did the Tutsis a favor???!!
...blacks were murdering/warring on /decimating/etc other blacks long before the whites came..Shaka Zulu for one
..just like the Native Americans in North America
And the Europeans in Europe and the Asians in Asia and the South Americans in South America etcetera etcetera... what the f*** are you talkin about dumbass?
..you --also --show your immaturity and idiocy by using insults

If it makes you feel any better the Australian tribes that fall into the general Aboriginal Gene pools were just a slow to develop.

Now if you want to deny the gene pool identity of people who lived for the past one thousand years below the latitude of the Sahara go right ahead.

Other than that why don't you stop wasting people's time with childish semantics that have more to do with puke politics and I do with real historical fact.

Jo
Yep conservatives have screwed over minorities forever. Slave traders, colonists, you name it-and the conservative politicians and monarchies behind them. They destroyed the culture and then complain about it. And they are still screwing them over....
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
...again--the blacks were in the stone age when the whites/colonialism came...they were far behind the whites...so you can't say colonialism destroyed their culture--it was already crap/etc
Again, you have no idea what you're talkin about. Google African empires dumbass....
the Africans had:
Antique_Africa_African_Spear_Point_Dagger_Fighting_Knife_2_1200x1200.jpg

the whites had:
300px-Martini-Henry_m1871_-_England_-_AM.032017.jpg

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

Jo
They are definitely not conservatives, but those Africans sure love to enslave people. I blame their inferior culture.
if they have slaves they are conservatives dip s***. Actually the conservative black Africans love money so they sold slaves to the whites and their culture was destroyed then and by colonialism after....
You arent defending your claim very well. Repeating "slave owners are conservatives" over and over again isnt going to cut it. Do you have a real argument or not?
Slavery is as far from liberalism as you can get...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
...again--the blacks were in the stone age when the whites/colonialism came...they were far behind the whites...so you can't say colonialism destroyed their culture--it was already crap/etc
Again, you have no idea what you're talkin about. Google African empires dumbass....
the Africans had:
Antique_Africa_African_Spear_Point_Dagger_Fighting_Knife_2_1200x1200.jpg

the whites had:
300px-Martini-Henry_m1871_-_England_-_AM.032017.jpg
Those guns are from the 1800s. Brave colonialists....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
everything is racist to them--that's their problem
The pot and kettle. Dude. We black ppl burn you up. Dont we ? Because no matter what is thrown at blk men. We still walk with our heads held high.

Secondly I don't waste time talking about how screwed up many white countries r. There's nothing going on with your white buddies in Bulgaria in greece or kosovo. I've been all over europe. I dont waste my time trying to prove how stupid white ppl are or how violent they are unless I have to.

tsktsktsk
2. the black countries of the sub-Sahara are the WORST in everything--so the ''white'' countries are nowhere close to being as ''screwed'' up as the ''black'' countries
3. we didn't start the thread--a BLACK did..the MSM/blacks/etc INITIATE the crap--not the whites--hahahhahaha

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc
If its what you say it is then why did they have to fight white ppl to get of out there ?
It wasnt because it was such a wonderful place, thats for fuck sure. Africa is a place of misery and death.
So if that the case then why did they have to fight whites to get them to leave ?

Why all the troubles in S Africa ? Why the Mandela's? The steve bikos? The kwame nkrumah ? Julius malema ?

Why does every African country have their own personal story about the fight they had n still having to liberate themselves from whites n the west ?
You might want to add Algeria to the list of countries that had to fight for freedom. The French considered if part of Greater France and allowed its colonies seats in the French parliament. But this was a token gesture and the small number of Algerian representatives was always out voted on Algerian issues. The main aim of the French was to protect the interests of the 1000s of settlers in Algeria.
The fight for Algerian independence was one of the most brutal and savage conflicts in which french troops terrorised a civilian population.

tsktsktsk

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc

You might want to add Algeria to the list of countries that had to fight for freedom. The French considered if part of Greater France and allowed its colonies seats in the French parliament. But this was a token gesture and the small number of Algerian representatives was always out voted on Algerian issues. The main aim of the French was to protect the interests of the 1000s of settlers in Algeria.
The fight for Algerian independence was one of the most brutal and savage conflicts in which french troops terrorised a civilian population.
Thank you. Yes, the French have continued trying to rob African nations until this day.

tsktsktsk

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc

hahahah--like the other side were angels!!! hahahh
bullshit

tsktsktsk

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc

Thank you. Yes, the French have continued trying to rob African nations until this day.
just like what the Africans did to other Africans--no different

For some reason, European countries decided they had the right to go into Africa and control the nations on that continent. Suddenly after centuries of free trade, the Europeans decided to possess the lands in Africa. This led to the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 that divided Africa.

Fourteen countries held a conference in Berlin on November 15, 1884. The countries represented at the time included Austria-Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Norway, who were unified at the time, Turkey, plus the United States of America. No African nation was included in the decision-making process.

Whites went on to colonize the continent of Africa. They raped pillaged, stole and plundered taking the money back to Europe, getting rich while draining African economies everywhere they went. The “Scramble for Africa” as it is called, ruined the continent and it’s still rebuilding. Today in South Africa the whites still control the economy of that nation years after apartheid. They stole the lands through murder and plunder, enacted laws making it illegal for black South Africans to own land, ruled by authortarian force, while killing countless blacks for fighting the oppression. And now that blacks want their land back, a certain segment of the American white community want us to all forget about the atrocities visited on black South Africans and are whining about how wrong it is for the blacks to want land stolen from them back. Whites here and in South Africa are whining to the world about how they are victims of cruel racism. South African Boers are whining about racism. If that wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny.

There is no sub Saharan Africa. And the so-called shitholes are the result of what whites have done and how whites continue stealing billions from the continent annually.

World is plundering Africa's wealth of 'billions of dollars a year'

More wealth leaves Africa every year than enters it – by more than $40bn (£31bn) – according to research that challenges “misleading” perceptions of foreign aid.

Analysis by a coalition of UK and African equality and development campaigners including Global Justice Now, published on Wednesday, claims the rest of the world is profiting more than most African citizens from the continent’s wealth.

It said African countries received $162bn in 2015, mainly in loans, aid and personal remittances. But in the same year, $203bn was taken from the continent, either directly through multinationals repatriating profits and illegally moving money into tax havens, or by costs imposed by the rest of the world through climate change adaptation and mitigation.

This led to an annual financial deficit of $41.3bn from the 47 African countries where many people remain trapped in poverty, according to the report, Honest Accounts 2017.

The campaigners said illicit financial flows, defined as the illegal movement of cash between countries, account for $68bn a year, three times as much as the $19bn Africa receives in aid.

For some reason, European countries decided they had the right to go into Africa and control the nations on that continent. Suddenly after centuries of free trade, the Europeans decided to possess the lands in Africa. This led to the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 that divided Africa.

Fourteen countries held a conference in Berlin on November 15, 1884. The countries represented at the time included Austria-Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Norway, who were unified at the time, Turkey, plus the United States of America. No African nation was included in the decision-making process.

Whites went on to colonize the continent of Africa. They raped pillaged, stole and plundered taking the money back to Europe, getting rich while draining African economies everywhere they went. The “Scramble for Africa” as it is called, ruined the continent and it’s still rebuilding. Today in South Africa the whites still control the economy of that nation years after apartheid. They stole the lands through murder and plunder, enacted laws making it illegal for black South Africans to own land, ruled by authortarian force, while killing countless blacks for fighting the oppression. And now that blacks want their land back, a certain segment of the American white community want us to all forget about the atrocities visited on black South Africans and are whining about how wrong it is for the blacks to want land stolen from them back. Whites here and in South Africa are whining to the world about how they are victims of cruel racism. South African Boers are whining about racism. If that wasn’t so pathetic it would be funny.

There is no sub Saharan Africa. And the so-called shitholes are the result of what whites have done and how whites continue stealing billions from the continent annually.

More wealth leaves Africa every year than enters it – by more than $40bn (£31bn) – according to research that challenges “misleading” perceptions of foreign aid.

Analysis by a coalition of UK and African equality and development campaigners including Global Justice Now, published on Wednesday, claims the rest of the world is profiting more than most African citizens from the continent’s wealth.

It said African countries received $162bn in 2015, mainly in loans, aid and personal remittances. But in the same year, $203bn was taken from the continent, either directly through multinationals repatriating profits and illegally moving money into tax havens, or by costs imposed by the rest of the world through climate change adaptation and mitigation.

This led to an annual financial deficit of $41.3bn from the 47 African countries where many people remain trapped in poverty, according to the report, Honest Accounts 2017.

The campaigners said illicit financial flows, defined as the illegal movement of cash between countries, account for $68bn a year, three times as much as the $19bn Africa receives in aid.

blacks did the same thing--murder/genocide/war/etc

tsktsktsk

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc

bullshit
The "other side" meaning the oppressed people of that country. They had right on their side. Whatever they did must be viewed in that context.
80,000 Africans from the French occupied countries fought for France in the first war and got the grand total of fuck all for their loyalty. 370k Africans fought for the Brits and then went home to be treated as second class citizens. Bit like the Black G.I. experience.

bullshit
The "other side" meaning the oppressed people of that country. They had right on their side. Whatever they did must be viewed in that context.
80,000 Africans from the French occupied countries fought for France in the first war and got the grand total of fuck all for their loyalty. 370k Africans fought for the Brits and then went home to be treated as second class citizens. Bit like the Black G.I. experience.
blacks murdered/warred on/decimated other blacks--plain and simple
.....you people are morons to try to say WHITES are the only evil race--that would mean blacks are inhuman

tsktsktsk

worst for literacy:

starvation:
x8200e10.jpg

disease:

etc etc

And so has everyone else..... And there were millions of French in Algeria.

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia

Nothing in this article suggests that South Africa is excluded from the designation.

How is a geographical designation racist? Sub-Saharan literally means below the Sahara Desert.

The UN uses the term to designate the region for statistical purposes. Is the UN racist?
Words like “sub-Saharan Africa” are GOOD words to use if you are talking about white power and the world it has created (colonialism, racism, racialized identities, etc)

But they are TERRIBLE terms to use, as tools of thought.

It draws a big fat line across Africa based on race. It makes the most diverse part of the world into undifferentiated blob.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ?
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”?
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America?
Who the hell thinks up this shit?

Black folks are on both sides of the Sahara as well. There are millions of blacks who live all across the Sahara, as their ancestors have lived for thousands of years.

When whites use the terms “Sub Saharan” Africa they are mostly referring to stereotypical phenotypes associated with Black people. The fault with this reasoning is that there is no single Black phenotype in Africa.

Even within certain African ethnic groups there is genetic diversity which dictates hair textures and types, eye color, nose shape, skin tone, yet it's still Blackness.

Blacks live on both sides of the Sahara? On what planet?

North of the Sahara are Arabs, dumbass!

bullshit
.....you people are morons to try to say WHITES are the only evil race--that would mean blacks are inhuman
You have a simplistic approach to this. Every nation has been involved in wars against its neighbours at some point. Nobody is making the point in the crass terms you offer. Following your loopy logic would justify the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour as a example.

OK. "Sub-Saharan Africa" can mean a region populated overwhelmingly by blacks which to today has never reached any rudimentary form of civilization or accomplishment if you wish.
OK. Just a question. So how do you explain all the books written by European and African scholars that say the opposite ? And that Africa was the birth place of civilization.
Given all we know of Africa, id say youre reading books that are clearly wrong. Africa has always been behind the rest of the world, technologically speaking. Its simply a fact.
Just since about the time they started running into Europeans and slavers....
Yeah, because the Europeans were technologically superior. When the Europeans sailed to Africa, they found tribes using primitive stone tools. Of course they steamrolled them! :laugh:

That was the same case in South America, Central America and the Caribbean.

• Are Italy and Greece “sub-Nordic” ? -- Yes
  • Are the U.S. and Mexico “sub-Canadian”? -- Yes
  • Is Latin America sub-Anglo-America ? -- No, it would be sub-North American.

Anglo, would be a geographic designation if it were referring to the British Isles (Angla being Latin for England). But, if you're using it to describe North America, then you're implying that North America is wholly or mostly peopled with persons of British ancestory (a false implication).

The Sahara is a geographical location and in no ways implies ethnicity.
Ok. If, as you agree that it's correct to call America "sub Canada" and Italy and greece "sub nordic" then why is not known as such ?

Why isn't the term sub Canada reffering to America known as much as sub saharan africa is to most people ?

Because you are uneducated and racist?

bullshit
You have a simplistic approach to this. Every nation has been involved in wars against its neighbours at some point. Nobody is making the point in the crass terms you offer. Following your loopy logic would justify the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour as a example.
yes they are

Forum List

Back