Another leftist taunts a child over Trump in front of thousands.

Outrageous
WTF is wrong with people...

I agree!

what the fuk is wrong with trump!

and YOU!

for mocking a child simply because she wants to HELP THE PLANET!

do you mock nurses and doctors, too?

Donald Trump Mocks 16-Year-Old Greta Thunberg Again ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Donald Trump › Twitter › Climate Change

Dec 12, 2019
President Donald Trump has once again mocked the schoolgirl climate change activist Greta Thunberg after ...

Trump mocks Greta Thunberg after she wins Time Person of ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › trump-mocks-greta-th...

Dec 12, 2019 - President Donald Trump mocked teen climate activist Greta Thunberg on Twitter on Thursday after she was named Time magazine's Person of ...

Thank you.

I'm sick and tired of the selective faux rage over adults attacking children.

35375l.jpg

Anyway.....dude that kicked that kid off stage....loser. Period. End of story.

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019
President Donald Trump has once again mocked the schoolgirl climate change activist Greta Thunberg after ...

Dec 12, 2019 - President Donald Trump mocked teen climate activist Greta Thunberg on Twitter on Thursday after she was named Time magazine's Person of ...

Wow, you're quite the stupid fuck.

Gretta is an activist, this kid was not, you worthless pile of shit.

Worthless piles of shit are those who attack kids. Period.

Trump did not "attack" gretta, despite your lies. "Go see a movie" isn't an attack.

Now what radical leftist Rosie Jones said is an attack:

“Greta’s amazing and what she’s doing is brilliant. But don’t do it now. She needs to live a little, she’s only 16. She should be doing two things – drinking Lambrini and getting fingered”,

British Comedian Stuns Netizens With Greta Thunberg Sex Joke on New Year’s Eve

Stop acting like a demented fool. I never mentioned Trump.

You keep talking about sheep.

And ewe keep deflecting. Why don’t you just admit ewe lied about Laura Ingraham?
So Laura didn't say that?
I have no idea cause I don't watch the pundit shows very often

no. She didn’t. It was a guest on her show. Correction. It happened on THE StOry which I believe is hosted by Martha McCallum.

Fox News Apologizes for 'Disgraceful' On-Air Comment About Climate Change Activist Greta Thunberg

Correction. She compared Greta to a horror flick - Children of the Corn. Still completely inappropropriate for an "adult". But I'm sure you support it.

fox-news-host-laura-ingraham-is-called-out-for-monstrous-behavior-by-her-own-brother-after-she-mocked-greta-thunberg-2019-09-24
Big faili. All she said was “isn’t that chilling?” And, “children of climate change.” Which is not a thing that ewe claimed she said. You should apologize for lying.

You should apologize for justifying attacking kids.

And ewe keep deflecting. Why don’t you just admit ewe lied about Laura Ingraham?
So Laura didn't say that?
I have no idea cause I don't watch the pundit shows very often

no. She didn’t. It was a guest on her show. Correction. It happened on THE StOry which I believe is hosted by Martha McCallum.

Fox News Apologizes for 'Disgraceful' On-Air Comment About Climate Change Activist Greta Thunberg

Correction. She compared Greta to a horror flick - Children of the Corn. Still completely inappropropriate for an "adult". But I'm sure you support it.

fox-news-host-laura-ingraham-is-called-out-for-monstrous-behavior-by-her-own-brother-after-she-mocked-greta-thunberg-2019-09-24
Big faili. All she said was “isn’t that chilling?” And, “children of climate change.” Which is not a thing that ewe claimed she said. You should apologize for lying.

You should apologize for justifying attacking kids.
Show me where I did that libtard!

My only question for those who side with the rapper is this one: If anyone is going to be in the spotlight, who would you rather it fall on more, a person that you love or a person that you hate? I ask because having the spotlight fall on a person that you hate will help them score not only more fans, but also even more time in the spotlight. :) :) :)

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Wow, you're quite the stupid fuck.

Gretta is an activist, this kid was not, you worthless pile of shit.

Worthless piles of shit are those who attack kids. Period.

Trump did not "attack" gretta, despite your lies. "Go see a movie" isn't an attack.

Now what radical leftist Rosie Jones said is an attack:

“Greta’s amazing and what she’s doing is brilliant. But don’t do it now. She needs to live a little, she’s only 16. She should be doing two things – drinking Lambrini and getting fingered”,

British Comedian Stuns Netizens With Greta Thunberg Sex Joke on New Year’s Eve

Stop acting like a demented fool. I never mentioned Trump.

We knew who you were TDS'ing over.

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Thank you.

I'm sick and tired of the selective faux rage over adults attacking children.

It's not selective because the two situations do not match up.

Greta is a public figure with public views, and constantly attacks people who don't agree with her.

Are you saying that minors that throw their hat into the ring are immune from all criticism? That their minor status itself conveys them a shield of sorts?

This is called "pacifier in, pacifier out", a play on "clown nose on, clown nose off" where comedians attack some political person or view, and then just say "hey I'm just some comedian" when called out on it.

Forum List

Back