Another leftist taunts a child over Trump in front of thousands.

She is a KID. Fuck you too,

She is a public figure, she deserves everything that is coming. Kids don't lecture adults on how to act.

Fuck you.

Of course she deserves to be attacked by ADULTS. Just like you attacked Obama's kids. That's what you guys support. As long as it's not one of yours.
I defended the Obama girls when the nonsense over them twerking came up. I also never really got in on the Gretta hate. I despise what she and her parents are doing and she deserves pushback for the bullshit she spews

Attack her parents then. But something like Laura Ingram (a supposed adult) going on air and calling her mentally ill and retarded is NOT ok nor is it "pushback".
Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

Laura Ingram (a supposed adult) going on air and calling her mentally ill and retarded is NOT ok.

Agreed
She did it in front of a live audience when Greta was just a fan? This kid didn’t say anything he was just a fan and was bullied by the rapper and kept to his principles. Your conflation is false. How do you not see that?
There is no circumstance under which calling a child a retard on national tv is acceptable.

She is a public figure, she deserves everything that is coming. Kids don't lecture adults on how to act.

Fuck you.

Of course she deserves to be attacked by ADULTS. Just like you attacked Obama's kids. That's what you guys support. As long as it's not one of yours.
I defended the Obama girls when the nonsense over them twerking came up. I also never really got in on the Gretta hate. I despise what she and her parents are doing and she deserves pushback for the bullshit she spews

Attack her parents then. But something like Laura Ingram (a supposed adult) going on air and calling her mentally ill and retarded is NOT ok nor is it "pushback".
Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

Ewe are not good at deflection either. I want to see Laura Ingrahman saying what you claimed she said.

Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

Ewe are not good at deflection either. I want to see Laura Ingrahman saying what you claimed she said.

You keep talking about sheep.

Outrageous
WTF is wrong with people...

I agree!

what the fuk is wrong with trump!

and YOU!

for mocking a child simply because she wants to HELP THE PLANET!

do you mock nurses and doctors, too?

Donald Trump Mocks 16-Year-Old Greta Thunberg Again ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Donald Trump › Twitter › Climate Change

Dec 12, 2019
President Donald Trump has once again mocked the schoolgirl climate change activist Greta Thunberg after ...

Trump mocks Greta Thunberg after she wins Time Person of ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › trump-mocks-greta-th...

Dec 12, 2019 - President Donald Trump mocked teen climate activist Greta Thunberg on Twitter on Thursday after she was named Time magazine's Person of ...

Wow, you're quite the stupid fuck.

Gretta is an activist, this kid was not, you worthless pile of shit.

Last edited:

Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

And ewe keep deflecting. Why don’t you just admit ewe lied about Laura Ingraham?

Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

And ewe keep deflecting. Why don’t you just admit ewe lied about Laura Ingraham?

So Laura didn't say that?
I have no idea cause I don't watch the pundit shows very often

I can't believe the lying leftists (as if there's any other type).

Trump said "chill Gretta...go see a movie with your friends".

Hardly a verbal assault!

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019
President Donald Trump has once again mocked the schoolgirl climate change activist Greta Thunberg after ...

Dec 12, 2019 - President Donald Trump mocked teen climate activist Greta Thunberg on Twitter on Thursday after she was named Time magazine's Person of ...

Greta is a public figure.

Fuck you.

She’s a kid being used by the left to advance an Agenda.

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Fuck you.

The attack the ADULTS or (this is an INCREDIBLE NOVEL IDEA!) - attack her arguments.

I can't believe the lying leftists (as if there's any other type).

Trump said "chill Gretta...go see a movie with your friends".

Hardly a verbal assault!

Who said anything about Trump?

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Worthless piles of shit are those who attack kids. Period.

Do ewe have a video?

Sure. I think it's ewe.

no. She didn’t. It was a guest on her show. Correction. It happened on THE StOry which I believe is hosted by Martha McCallum.

Fox News Apologizes for 'Disgraceful' On-Air Comment About Climate Change Activist Greta Thunberg

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Fuck you.

The attack the ADULTS or (this is an INCREDIBLE NOVEL IDEA!) - attack her arguments.

All hail Gaia really isn't an argument, it's a sermon.

Sure. I think it's ewe.

no. She didn’t. It was a guest on her show. Correction. It happened on THE StOry which I believe is hosted by Martha McCallum.

Fox News Apologizes for 'Disgraceful' On-Air Comment About Climate Change Activist Greta Thunberg

Correction. She compared Greta to a horror flick - Children of the Corn. Still completely inappropropriate for an "adult". But I'm sure you support it.

fox-news-host-laura-ingraham-is-called-out-for-monstrous-behavior-by-her-own-brother-after-she-mocked-greta-thunberg-2019-09-24

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Worthless piles of shit are those who attack kids. Period.

Trump did not "attack" gretta, despite your lies. "Go see a movie" isn't an attack.

Now what radical leftist Rosie Jones said is an attack:

“Greta’s amazing and what she’s doing is brilliant. But don’t do it now. She needs to live a little, she’s only 16. She should be doing two things – drinking Lambrini and getting fingered”,

British Comedian Stuns Netizens With Greta Thunberg Sex Joke on New Year’s Eve

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Fuck you.

We do, but the left hide behind this child like Muslims hide behind human shields.

The girl sounds like an idiot because everything she is saying is idiotic. If you’re so butthurt about people calling Greta names, then use another spokesperson for your Agenda. Of course when you do, no one pays attention because no one cares about the cause.

Correction. She compared Greta to a horror flick - Children of the Corn. Still completely inappropropriate for an "adult". But I'm sure you support it.

fox-news-host-laura-ingraham-is-called-out-for-monstrous-behavior-by-her-own-brother-after-she-mocked-greta-thunberg-2019-09-24
Seems your media messiahs have lied to you and you fell for it.

Can't say I am shocked

Outrageous

I agree!

and YOU!

Dec 12, 2019

Greta and her parents thrust her upon the public with the intention of shaping world wide policy.

This kid was minding his own business at a show.

Big difference.
Fuck Gretta and you as well

Big faili. All she said was “isn’t that chilling?” And, “children of climate change.” Which is not a thing that ewe claimed she said. You should apologize for lying.

Forum List

Back