Another journalist killed in Russia

The number of Russian mercenaries killed was closer to 200. The Russian government doesn't want their people to know the full extent of it.

The number of Russian mercenaries killed was closer to 200. The Russian government doesn't want their people to know the full extent of it.
i believe that the real numbers killed that day - 624 . Muscovy (ozero thugs) are still in great shock

Maxim Borodin was investigating the deaths of Russian mercenaries in Russia. I seriously doubt his death was a suicide or accident.

Russian reporter dies after mystery fall

"
They are among 38 prominent Russians who are victims of unsolved murders or suspicious deaths since the beginning of 2014, according to a list compiled by USA TODAY and British journalist Sarah Hurst, who has done research in Russia.

The list contains 10 high-profile critics of Russian President Vladimir Putin, seven diplomats, six associates of Kremlin power brokers who had a falling out — often over corruption — and 13 military or political leaders involved in the conflict in eastern Ukraine, including commanders of Russian-backed separatist forces. Two are possibly connected to a dossier alleging connections between President Trump's campaign staff and Kremlin officials that was produced by a former British spy and shared with the FBI."
Mysterious rash of Russian deaths casts suspicion on Vladimir Putin

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
i believe that the real numbers killed that day - 624 . Muscovy (ozero thugs) are still in great shock

I wouldn't doubt that. But we'll probably never know for sure: We didn't get to count the bodies, the Syrians would never give us access to the aftermath, and the Russian government would never let that be known.

I wouldn't doubt that. But we'll probably never know for sure: We didn't get to count the bodies, the Syrians would never give us access to the aftermath, and the Russian government would never let that be known.
the Muscovite terrorist Girkin gave numbers killed 644, he " worked " with GRU (vagner ) many months in Ukraine and knows PERSONALLY MANY OF THEM
Гиркин: В разгроме ЧВК "Вагнер" в Сирии уверен на 100%. Сожалею о бессмысленной гибели многих товарищей по Донбассу

-7zbio.jpg

Western media and anti government media in Russia say just that - Borodin wrote about killed soldiers of Wagner company and was killed.
While his friends who knew him say he faced huge problems and could suicide.
He was not good journalist, he wasn't published anywhere...his so called investigations were very unreliable.
And nobody in Russia knew him.
And of course he was not dangerous to authorities.

So all that bs about "Kremlin kills free journalists " is nothing but one more doze of propaganda

Western media and anti government media in Russia say just that - Borodin wrote about killed soldiers of Wagner company and was killed.
He was not good journalist, he wasn't published anywhere...his so called investigations were very unreliable.

So all that bs about "Kremlin kills free journalists " is nothing but one more doze of propaganda
sure and you guys didn´t kill her...no one in the world believe you
"
Anna Politkovskaya - Wikipedia

Anna Stepanovna Politkovskaya was a Russian journalist, writer, and human rights activist who reported on political events in Russia, in particular, the Second Chechen War (1999–2005). It was her reporting from Chechnya that made Politkovskaya's national and international reputation. For seven years she refused to give"

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

"

Anna Stepanovna Politkovskaya was a Russian journalist, writer, and human rights activist who reported on political events in Russia, in particular, the Second Chechen War (1999–2005). It was her reporting from Chechnya that made Politkovskaya's national and international reputation. For seven years she refused to give"
Wow, that bot can talk! I am impressed.

Politkovskaya's case was thoroughly investigated and a lot shows Berezovsky ordered to kill her. He and his Chechen leaders who were angry with her because of some publications.
It was found out that corrupted policemen and FSB officer were involved and all of them were arrested.
Her publications were not as harmful as her death, so I am sure western services played their usual game of sacrificial lamb. Same as Nemtsov...

Anyone may find the results of investigation. Even opposition representatives stated they agreed everything was done properly and thoroughly.
But tell me honestly, do you really need truth? You and western authorities... or you just need one more claim against Russia without any real proves?

"

Wow, that bot can talk! I am impressed.

Politkovskaya's case was thoroughly investigated and a lot shows Berezovsky
you can not , for sure, see you here in EU *The Hague and this great guy will bring you there

Forum List

Back