Another journalist killed in Russia

People in Russia should know better than to choose journalism as a profession.

There is no press freedom in Russia.

Why hit your head against the wall?

At least China is honest: The press exists to serve the Communist Party. So the word "journalist" in China is a cruel joke.

In our country, of course, the press is currently existing to serve the Democratic Party.

At least China is honest: The press exists to serve the Communist Party. So the word "journalist" in China is a cruel joke.

In our country, of course, the press is currently existing to serve the Democratic Party.
Absolutely wrong!
You simply repeat what you read in western media. They lie about Russia, they have task to create as bad image of Russia as they can and they're successful.

Simply check the statistics of journalists' killed or dyed. But use reliable sources of course.

When you say there is no press freedom in Russia what exactly do you mean?
- we have anti-government TV, radio channels, a lot of web sites...
- in political talk shows opposition representatives and foreign speakers always take part;
- we have many foreign TV channels;
- we don't have people arrested for their blogs, fb, etc., like it happens in Ukraine "democratized" by US handed nazi.

Absolutely wrong!
You simply repeat what you read in western media. They lie about Russia, they have task to create as bad image of Russia as they can and they're successful.

Simply check the statistics of journalists' killed or dyed. But use reliable sources of course.

- in political talk shows opposition representatives and foreign speakers always take part;
- we don't have people arrested for their blogs, fb, etc., like it happens in Ukraine "democratized" by US handed nazi.
Russia | RSF
Russia : Stifling atmosphere for independent journalists | Reporters without borders
Chechnya and Crimea, which was annexed in 2014, have meanwhile become “black holes” from which little news and information emerges. Follow the news on Russia Follow. Share the information. 148. in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index. Ranking. 0. 148 in 2017. Global score. +0.51. 49.45 in 2017. Contacts. RSF.

Absolutely wrong!

Russia | RSF
Russia : Stifling atmosphere for independent journalists | Reporters without borders
Chechnya and Crimea, which was annexed in 2014, have meanwhile become “black holes” from which little news and information emerges. Follow the news on Russia Follow. Share the information. 148. in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index. Ranking. 0. 148 in 2017. Global score. +0.51. 49.45 in 2017. Contacts. RSF.
Well, nazi doesn't deserve to be answered but will tell others in shot - both Chechnya and Crimea are available for everyone!
Chechnya is one of the safest places in Russia now and one of the most beautiful though I personally disagree to such a quantity money they get from Moscow each year as a donation.

Crimeans are happy because they had managed to avoid war like the one in Donbass. At last their region began developing - a lot of industrial objects are built, electric stations, bridge to the mainland...tatars got moscue at last..

2 years old video by Ukrainian journalist in Crimea

Absolutely wrong!

Thank you, Eugene, for your interesting comments.

I have to believe someone.

So I choose to believe the organization Reporters Without Borders.

It feels that in 2017, NORWAY was No. 1 in freedom of the press in the world.

No. 43 was the United States.
No. 148 was Russia.

The last place was North Korea at No. 180.

Best wishes.

P.S. I am a computer illiterate old man, so I did not know how to post these comments in post #26. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thank you, Eugene, for your interesting comments.

I have to believe someone.

So I choose to believe the organization Reporters Without Borders.

It feels that in 2017, NORWAY was No. 1 in freedom of the press in the world.

No. 43 was the United States.
No. 148 was Russia.

The last place was North Korea at No. 180.

Best wishes.

P.S. I am a computer illiterate old man, so I did not know how to post these comments in post #26. Sorry.
Reporters Without Borders is the organization financed by whom?
Where is their main office?
Who is their leaders?

After answering this you realize they may not be objective but represent western point of view only.

Freedom of press was measured by which criteria?

How can USA be so much higher in freedom of press if most of main TV channels are controlled by government? How can they be higher than Russia if we know they do not allow Sputnik and RT work normally on the only reason - the information they provide is not suitable for American government.

So, I wouldn't be so sure those figures by Reporters Without Borders.
And I don't know the real figures either.

Forum List

Back