"Russian" Elon Musk raped , tortured, killed in "Russian" jail

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
CAN WE FIND THE WORSE PLACE ON EARTH THAN PUTLER´S SEMI - FASCIST MUSCOVY IN 2018?

"
Entrepreneur was raped and tortured in Russian jail, suffering a broken spine, electric shocks and stab wounds before he was found hanged while awaiting trial for 'embezzling military funds'

I was thinking about which is worse, China or Russia?

In China the Communist Party still rules, no freedom of speech at all, people get arrested for political motives all the time.

But, do as many people get killed?

In China the Communist Party still rules, no freedom of speech at all, people get arrested for political motives all the time.

no man, china is a mongol state also, but it always prefers the soft power , bumish ulus of juchi has always been hardcore specially on the own people, R Kaplan puts it right here

no man, china is a mongol state also, but it always prefers the soft power , bumish ulus of juchi has always been hardcore specially on the own people, R Kaplan puts it right here

Now that's going too far, China is still a dictatorship and they occupy border areas, including in the South China Sea.

I'm sure some people get killed. Defy a Communist Party boss in the Chinese countryside, you risk your life.

Now that's going too far, China is still a dictatorship and they occupy border areas, including in the South China Sea.

I'm sure some people get killed. Defy a Communist Party boss in the Chinese countryside, you risk your life.

man i hate all commies, what they did to my people is unspeakable , but china is old civilization, and they can work, Muscovy can not ...thats why they need to kill people with gas in middle of English village

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back