Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

That may be entirely do to your lack of knowledge and bigotry.

And what bigotry would that be?
You will have to decide that for yourself.

We all hold bigoted views on all sorts of topics, it is part of human nature , it is in acknowledging these human shortcomings that we can extend our knowledge and wisdom.

Not really. We hold biased views on all sorts of topics - not necessarily bigoted.

Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance​

But since your statement seems to imply that you know what my "bigotry" is, I am would like to hear that. Stop weaseling. :eusa_whistle:

We all hold bigoted views on all sorts of topics, it is part of human nature , it is in acknowledging these human shortcomings that we can extend our knowledge and wisdom.
Right; so you're a bigot, but a good bigot because you acknowledge that you're a bigot.

Hypothetically would you demand the execution of someone in say Texas if they denounced the founder of Islam in a particularly forceful and graphic manner?

I did try to phrase the hypothetical question in a tasteful way and ask the forgiveness of any Islamic worshiper if I failed. I am not trying to denigrate Islam, just bigots.

And bastards who kill their own children.

we all hold bigoted views on all sorts of topics, it is part of human nature , it is in acknowledging these human shortcomings that we can extend our knowledge and wisdom.
right; so you're a bigot, but a good bigot because you acknowledge that you're a bigot.

Hypothetically would you demand the execution of someone in say texas if they denounced the founder of islam in a particularly forceful and graphic manner?

I did try to phrase the hypothetical question in a tasteful way and ask the forgiveness of any islamic worshiper if i failed. I am not trying to denigrate islam, just bigots.

And bastards who kill their own children.
have you lost your mind or are you unable to read?

A man kills his own child...what does it have to do with religion? Nothing.
Culture? Maybe.
Mental illness? Probably.

And instead of discussing ways of supporting battered women and children services, some on this thread try to use the death of this child as a talking point for their war against peace.

Shame on you.

A man kills his own child...what does it have to do with religion?
If a man kills his own child for embracing un-Islamic beliefs then it does have something to do with religion.
If Islamic Terrorists kill a busload of school children, it has something to do with religion.
If Islam is about peace, why do so many Islamic fanatics kill anyone who fails to convert?

There are two extremes of views about Islam in America:
One extreme is that Islam is a religion of peace and we should be tolerant as they try to get their fanatics under control; at most we oppose the violent fanatics.
The other is; Kill em all now let Allah have them.

The problem is that every "Islamic" atrocity shifts more people toward the second view. I put Islamic in quotes because the determination of what is an "Islamic" atrocity lies in the eyes of the person hearing of a particular atrocity.

As soon as enough people in the US have the second view there exists the real possibility of US atrocities. The US has the technological and military ability to shatter industry throughout the Islamic world with Neutron bombs. All we need is a secret agreement beforehand with China and Russia and we're set to go on that. Nuke them, then drop designer pathogens on their crops, then blockade any ports not destroyed in the initial strike and let them starve. Divide the territory with the Indians, Chinese and Russians and move through killing anything which moves.
I would like to avoid that worst case scenario, and the best way is to convince the Islamic moderates to police their own.
Or would you deny that Islamic moderates exist in sufficient numbers to bring the rabid dogs to bay?

....ironically, this guy probably thinks the holocaust against jews was horrible yet he has no problem with nuking isreal's unwanteds.

there truly is nothing new under the sun.

....ironically, this guy probably thinks the holocaust against jews was horrible yet he has no problem with nuking isreal's unwanteds.
If you are referring to my last post, then perhaps you missed the "I would like to avoid this" section. Did I use too many big words for you?
To sum up;
Either Islam brings their fanatics to heel or someone else eventually will.
Those someones will eventually use Mongol methods for pacification - completely wipe out the problematic populations and take their land.
Unless Allah suddenly shifts the global power balance radically in their favor.

So go on and make a few more excuses for Islamic radicals blowing up school children. Keep laughing every time terrorists kill a few more "unbelievers."
But don't expect undue sympathy when the tables turn and people, having tired of waiting for Islam to embrace peace, destroy them totally.

A man kills his own child...what does it have to do with religion?
If a man kills his own child for embracing un-Islamic beliefs then it does have something to do with religion.

The article didn't say that. In fact, it mentioned culture.

For the sake of argument, let us say that it was in fact because of religious beliefs. Are you proposing that Islam supports the killing of your children if they become too "Americanized"? If this father thought that what he was doing was Islamic, then that is a point to be addressed, which is what I think you're trying to do.
But the great majority of Muslims would see this as a satanic act. Can you not compare it to the majority of Christians who want nothing to do with nazis or the kkk?

If Islamic Terrorists kill a busload of school children, it has something to do with religion.
If Islam is about peace, why do so many Islamic fanatics kill anyone who fails to convert?

There are many fanatical religious nut jobs in the world. Of all faiths. Most of the time, like you say in your example above of Islamic terrorists killing a busload of schoolchildren, the reason given might be "religion", but the actual motivation be political. I see this time and time again.

There are two extremes of views about Islam in America:
One extreme is that Islam is a religion of peace and we should be tolerant as they try to get their fanatics under control; at most we oppose the violent fanatics.
The other is; Kill em all now let Allah have them.

The problem is that every "Islamic" atrocity shifts more people toward the second view. I put Islamic in quotes because the determination of what is an "Islamic" atrocity lies in the eyes of the person hearing of a particular atrocity.

Exactly my point. Most times the motivation is political, yet it is packaged and marketed as religious. All the better to fan the flames. Read my sig. :)

As soon as enough people in the US have the second view there exists the real possibility of US atrocities. The US has the technological and military ability to shatter industry throughout the Islamic world with Neutron bombs. All we need is a secret agreement beforehand with China and Russia and we're set to go on that. Nuke them, then drop designer pathogens on their crops, then blockade any ports not destroyed in the initial strike and let them starve. Divide the territory with the Indians, Chinese and Russians and move through killing anything which moves.
I would like to avoid that worst case scenario, and the best way is to convince the Islamic moderates to police their own.
Or would you deny that Islamic moderates exist in sufficient numbers to bring the rabid dogs to bay?

uh, you sound like you've given this a lot of thought. :eusa_eh: That's a lot of territory to nuke. If America actually did that, everyone would have fallout. Plus, you better get all the Muslims living in western countries, otherwise, there would be reprisals. Yeah, that's going to get messy.
How about we just kill everybody who doesn't have blue eyes? Then we could hunt down the Muslims who happen to have blue eyes. That might be quicker. And more efficient.
You wouldn't miss anyone that way.

You would benefit from read the management of savagery .
Were you talking to me?
I was about to say, "I will; I like to read," but then I looked it up online. It's not a real book. It's not published. And therefore not worthy of my attention. :lol:
Best "case against Islam" type book I've read so far has been Hirshi Ali's Infidel. Really thought-provoking. Although, I must say, it's more of an argument against religion in general. And I just happened to love her writing style.

Hirshi Ali is both an atheist and a lesbian.

It is now known that her personal story was a lie.

She had made it up to get refuge status in Denmark.

When this was found out, was kicked out of that country.

Have you read the book? How is it known? Who could possibly know that her life story is a lie, but her? :eusa_eh:
I doubt very much it's a lie. Women in Somalia routinely are subjected to FGM and forced marriages. Are you saying this is not true?

She did lie on her residency application in fear of being sent back. She used a different last name so as not to be tracked. When this was made an issue because of her involvement in politics, she resigned from parliament. Her citizenship was annulled, but then reinstated. She was never kicked out of the country. She lives in the US by choice. She still has Dutch citizenship. You don't have to believe me. You can look it up. :)

Have you read the book? How is it known? Who could possibly know that her life story is a lie, but her? :eusa_eh:
I doubt very much it's a lie. Women in Somalia routinely are subjected to FGM and forced marriages. Are you saying this is not true?

She did lie on her residency application in fear of being sent back. She used a different last name so as not to be tracked. When this was made an issue because of her involvement in politics, she resigned from parliament. Her citizenship was annulled, but then reinstated. She was never kicked out of the country. She lives in the US by choice. She still has Dutch citizenship. You don't have to believe me. You can look it up. :)
"Once in the Netherlands, she requested political asylum and received a residence permit. It is not known on what grounds she received political asylum, though she has admitted that she had lied by devising a false story about having to flee Mogadishu and spending time in refugee camps on the border between Somalia and Kenya. In reality, she did spend time in those camps, but in order to help relatives who were trapped there; she was already safely settled in Kenya at the time open warfare erupted in the Somali capital. She gave a false name and date of birth to the Dutch immigration authorities,"

"about the reason for seeking asylum, which had been the threat of a forced marriage, despite a claim to the contrary on the TV program by some of her relatives"

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi

Last edited:
That's a lot of territory to nuke. If America actually did that, everyone would have fallout. Plus, you better get all the Muslims living in western countries, otherwise, there would be reprisals.
Nuke using neutron bombs, to reduce the long term radiation.
Only hit major Manufacturing centers.
And time it for a big Islamic holy day and round up all the Islamic worshipers in the US, just like Japanese in WWII, while they're at worship and before the news hits.

Or
Have the Islamic moderates take control of their religion and eliminate most of those fire-breathing fanatics. Perhaps the US could help out by making a list of Islamic Charities that don't funnel money to terrorists and make that list freely available. Cutting the flow of funds from Moderates would either eliminate most of the threat, or show that the moderates are too few.

A man kills his own child...what does it have to do with religion? Nothing.
Culture? Maybe.
Mental illness? Probably.

And instead of discussing ways of supporting battered women and children services, some on this thread try to use the death of this child as a talking point for their war against peace.

Shame on you.

In this particular case, it had EVERYTHING to do with religion. He called it an HONOR KILLING. He did it BECAUSE of his religion, not in spite of it.

Forum List

Back