Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
How many times are we going to see these honor killing done by Muslim upon their own children in the name of Islam? How much longer are we going to let liberals allow us to believe its not a danger? How long are we going to let liberals stand behind their unholy alliance and protect Islamist when they do the unthinkable!

Precursor: Fuck you Shogun, Fuck you Sunni, Fuck You Dogshit and Fuck You Cunticious!

Police: Man ran down 'too Westernized' daughter - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for a man who they allege ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had become "too Westernized."
Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Lovely; another killing for Allah.

As a father of 2 young girls (and 1 boy) it would kill me if they went certain routes! Meaning extremely religious (in any religion whether it be Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc), if they went goth, if they became criminals, druggies and of course if they became sluts (not sure I could handle this one)! However, I would NEVER harm them and even think for a second of killing them!

I just can't understand how a so-called parent can harm their children! Its perplexing to me!

beheadislam.jpg

idiots for certain, but read up on ChristiNAITY, NOT MUCH BETTER, AND IF THE WINGNUTS GET THEIR WAY IT'S COMING BACK, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

How many times are we going to see these honor killing done by Muslim upon their own children in the name of Islam? How much longer are we going to let liberals allow us to believe its not a danger? How long are we going to let liberals stand behind their unholy alliance and protect Islamist when they do the unthinkable!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you seriously think that "liberals" or anyone else thinks this is okay?

What do you want to do about it? Round up all the muslims and exterminate them? Nuke their countries?

Are you claming that a non-muslim has never killed their child?

Precursor: Fuck you Shogun, Fuck you Sunni, Fuck You Dogshit and Fuck You Cunticious!

(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for a man who they allege ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had become "too Westernized."

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Liberals? Sorry butthead. It's the conservatives.

Islamic conservatives are just as bad as our own. Look at Fred Phelps. Look at Allen Keyes.

Ah, yes, Allen, threw his own daughter out into the streets for being gay. Penniless, no place to go, completely cut off. How many of us could do that? Just go out into the streets with nothing and be OK. This is a man who ran for the Senate. Of course, as a Republican.

There is a rumor that an NFL coach's son committed suicide at the urging of his father for coming out. And it was said he talked about his son at church. It's been said that he felt God would have approved. While this hasn't been completely confirmed, it would be no surprise to me. It's just not far fetched.

How many Republicans on this board applaud the death penalty for gays. Gay people are part of our families, the children of American citizens.

So don't compare that with Liberals. Conservatives would be a much better comparison. Believe it.

Islamic conservatives are just as bad as our own. Look at Fred Phelps. Look at Allen Keyes.

Ah, yes, Allen, threw his own daughter out into the streets for being gay. Penniless, no place to go, completely cut off. How many of us could do that? Just go out into the streets with nothing and be OK. This is a man who ran for the Senate. Of course, as a Republican.

There is a rumor that an NFL coach's son committed suicide at the urging of his father for coming out. And it was said he talked about his son at church. It's been said that he felt God would have approved. While this hasn't been completely confirmed, it would be no surprise to me. It's just not far fetched.

How many Republicans on this board applaud the death penalty for gays. Gay people are part of our families, the children of American citizens.

So don't compare that with Liberals. Conservatives would be a much better comparison. Believe it.

I would hope that this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...become-a-death-penalty-offense-in-uganda.html

does not happen here in the U.S.

idiots for certain, but read up on ChristiNAITY, NOT MUCH BETTER, AND IF THE WINGNUTS GET THEIR WAY IT'S COMING BACK, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

ALWAYS the liberal attack, I stand by my oath to protect Islamofacists in every form!

NO christianity back in the dark ages (like everyone else back then) was barbaric, but that is not the case now! Christianity is for the most part the most generous, charitable and peaceful religions!

Either way you do not see any Christians killing their children in the name of Jesus (some kill their children, but not in the name of Islam)!

The only thing you might have on Evangenicals is their assault on abortion clinics! But the killing of abortion doctors far dwarfed by the shear number of honor killings by Muslims!

I will tell you one thing if there will ever be a one world religion, I pray its Christianity and NOT Islam!

Another clear cut example of why Islam doesn't mix with Western society. We should cut off all immigration from Islamic countries and deport all the Muslim non-citizens we have. They bring nothing to our society, they don't "help make this country a better place". They never have, they never will.

But our liberal immigration policies continue to let these wackos enter our country. Unless they are changed we''re going the down the same path as Europe which at this point is almost a lost cause.

Oh look! More imaginary arguements from rdean.

There is nothing conservative about our immigration policies that allow shitbags like this into our country. If it were up to conservatives, our borders would be shut and protected. The days of educated, responisble immigrants escaping persecution are long gone.

What the fuck are you talking about?
It will be hard to explain it to you because you are dumb as they come!

Do you seriously think that "liberals" or anyone else thinks this is okay?
No I don't retard! But they will do what they always do! EXCUSE IT, attack conservatives, attack Christians and well say man that was bad, but heck what's for dinner!

What do you want to do about it? Round up all the muslims and exterminate them? Nuke their countries?
Nice red herring you fucking fool! I never claimed anything of the sort! I never lumped Muslims in WITH ISLAMOFACISTS! There are many peaceful religious muslims, secular Muslims and near atheist muslims, but then there are our enemies, ISLAMOFACISTS!

If you want to get specific, yes round up all the Islamofacists and nuke them! You can join them in that circle before the bomb drops if you choose!

Are you claming that a non-muslim has never killed their child?
Nice Red Herring again! Non-muslims have killed their children, but seldomly do they do it (part from the truly crazy one) like Islamofacists do based solely on their religious beliefs! Check the honor killing amongst Christians and Muslims and I guarantee there is probably 1 Chistian honor killing to evey 100,000 Muslim honor killing.

See you cowardly liberals will denounce this as one brutal father that killed his daughter! You will not see it as an Islamofacist that honor killed his daughter in the name of Allah!

Last edited:
I know you will never understand because you are partisan hack, but liberals are not going out and honor killing their children! In fact liberals love their children a great deal! Rather what they do is protect Islamofacist whereever they do middle-age type brutality in the name of Allah! You do it because you are cowards! Islamofacists have drive and dedication to fight, that liberals do not possess. So instead of fighting them you want to apologize for everything they do. You think if I am nice to them they will leave us alone! Good luck stroker! Look what you cowards want to do now, negotiate witht he Taliban and allow them to come back to power! I say nuke the entire country before we do that!

Not sure who Phelps is, but Keyes didn't kill his children for any literature I read, nor has he even embraced people who do! :cuckoo:

What about Cheaney, huh? He, as did Bush, more than accept his openly gay daugther! What this guy did was wrong, but he far dwarfs killing his daughter! Not sure when he tossed her out, but if it was at 18 he broke no laws!

See you are arrogant is saying that because most Republicans do not support gay marriage (not this one), they they are anti-gay people! There is some truth to that, but not entirely!

AND??????

Sunni, 52 Street and Charlie Bass, all people that voted for OBAMA!

You do know why the gay marriage bill was lost in CA do you! It was because of the record turn out to vote for Obama (most black and hispanic democrats voted AGAINST Gay marriage)!

I wasn't comparing Islamofacist to anyone numbnutz! Rather I was saying liberals will apologize and excuse this!

Forum List

Back