Another great Zionist contribution to humanity and science: The Barrel Bomb

Zionist have invented the barrel bomb in 1948 and they are still using them today.

Use of barrel bombs show Israel’s desperation

Read more about the myth of "Syrian barrel bombs" here:

"No one has ever seen a barrel bomb. As a chlorine barrel bomb wouldn’t even be explosive, 40 gallons of household bleach and 2.5 gallons of food grade vinegar for those who are curious, the remains of these spurious weapons would be entirely intact.

However, though no UN agency nor any press organization can visit these areas without being kidnapped or burned alive by ISIS or al Nusra, the Syrian Human Rights Observatory claims to have exclusive access."

Barrel Bombing Us All | Veterans Today

fff_702.jpg
"Veteran's Today". Ha ha ha hee hee hee ho ho ho.

Conspiracy site closer to comedy than reality.

Did you bow to your Syrian genocidal dictator God again?
Good ol´ source blaming...

If the source is suspect then the material is even more suspect, or don't you believe that. In this case a proven anti semitic source that is known for telling lies is hardly valid evidence of anything.
It is obvious that your rate the source "suspect" even before your reviewed the material. Apparently, VT is not a puppet source and that´s why they have topics western global labor camperists don´t want you to know. So they put their nuclear waste into their tomahawks and other weapons, making them dirty nuclear bombs in the end but invent some curious "Syrian barrel bombs".

My patience in Syria is running out.

WP aka white phosphorus aka willie peter looks like a beautiful white flower when exploded and against the Geneva Convention but we did it.

Is it, then you will be able to find the entry saying so. Last I read it was legal as a smoke screen and an means of illumination targets.

Zionist have invented the barrel bomb in 1948 and they are still using them today.

"No one has ever seen a barrel bomb. As a chlorine barrel bomb wouldn’t even be explosive, 40 gallons of household bleach and 2.5 gallons of food grade vinegar for those who are curious, the remains of these spurious weapons would be entirely intact.

However, though no UN agency nor any press organization can visit these areas without being kidnapped or burned alive by ISIS or al Nusra, the Syrian Human Rights Observatory claims to have exclusive access."

fff_702.jpg

If the source is suspect then the material is even more suspect, or don't you believe that. In this case a proven anti semitic source that is known for telling lies is hardly valid evidence of anything.
It is obvious that your rate the source "suspect" even before your reviewed the material. Apparently, VT is not a puppet source and that´s why they have topics western global labor camperists don´t want you to know. So they put their nuclear waste into their tomahawks and other weapons, making them dirty nuclear bombs in the end but invent some curious "Syrian barrel bombs".

It is because it is a puppet source that I ignore its reports, and because you provided no back up from a totally unbiased source shows that you believe it because it is an attack on Israel

fff_702.jpg

It is because it is a puppet source that I ignore its reports, and because you provided no back up from a totally unbiased source shows that you believe it because it is an attack on Israel
It is the other way round. You waste so much time and abrasive to keep Zion´s slate clean but in the end, they add more blood to their slate as soon as you got it clean. Watch my history in the Israel forum, you cannot say that I am busy to blame Israel.

fff_702.jpg

What you used isn't a source, it's a conpiracy site for morons like you. Stop acting like you don't know what it is.

Comedy hour provided by "Vetrans Today" ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee:

JFK Murdered Over UFO Secret Briefing (repost by demand) | Veterans Today

Pravda: Aliens forced Americans out from the Moon | Veterans Today

Are Zionists Space Aliens bent on conquering earth? | Veterans Today

Israel nuked America on 9-11-01! – Shout it from the rooftops (Part II) | Veterans Today

Press TV: 9/11 investigation will expose CIA, Mossad role | Veterans Today
So you think people will not open the links and figure out this aren´t VT claims?
You think you'll admit your source was garbage?

fff_702.jpg

So you'll go back to Syria and join your friends in the military and govt. in committing genocide on the Syrian people? What kind of an Assad worshiper are you?

It is the other way round. You waste so much time and abrasive to keep Zion´s slate clean but in the end, they add more blood to their slate as soon as you got it clean. Watch my history in the Israel forum, you cannot say that I am busy to blame Israel.

I prefer to go on the content and not the numbers, and your content shows a leaning towards rabid racist Jew hatred

fff_702.jpg

So you'll go back to Syria and join your friends in the military and govt. in committing genocide on the Syrian people? What kind of an Assad worshiper are you?
Fighting terrorists = committing genocide, evil?

Your source made you look like a jackass troll. You're dismissed.

I prefer to go on the content and not the numbers, and your content shows a leaning towards rabid racist Jew hatred
Yeah, they dare to criticize Israeli government actions. That does not make them Jew haters. It is just your typical knockout argument.

But it is only you that see's them as terrorists, everyone else see's them as civilians trying to overthrow a dictator

Yeah, they dare to criticize Israeli government actions. That does not make them Jew haters. It is just your typical knockout argument.

Because that is what they are, as shown by their inability to produce corroborative evidence to an article on a proven anti semitic site. That is the truth of the matter, as in your attempt to demonise Israel here on this thread.

But it is only you that see's them as terrorists, everyone else see's them as civilians trying to overthrow a dictator
The The Syria Lies Standard Thread proves this is a big lie of the West and when the West tries to whitewash terrorists it is in bed with terrorists. You got the first fluff for free because western puppet media and its lies are omnipresent. If you keep hailing terrorists/condemning the Syrian government after you have been enlighted, I will consider you a drone that will parrot anything its masters require them to do. In this case, discussions with you will be nonsense and rejected.

c5kmvkr8.jpg

Because that is what they are, as shown by their inability to produce corroborative evidence to an article on a proven anti semitic site. That is the truth of the matter, as in your attempt to demonise Israel here on this thread.
Paranoid Zionist? Where do I mention Israel in the OP?

Here we go again with the " Zionist is not a racist term for Israel" LIE

What lie? Paranoid? Like I distinguish Nazis from Germans, I distinguish Zionists from Israelis.

What lie? Paranoid? Like I distinguish Nazis from Germans, I distinguish Zionists from Israelis.

Then you will be to define what you mean by Zionist, and explain why you use the term out of context and in a racially aggravated manner ?

Then you will be to define what you mean by Zionist, and explain why you use the term out of context and in a racially aggravated manner ?
Zionism is like Nazism. In Zionism, a massively "chosen and superior people" seeks Lebensraum, driving "subhuman cattle" out of their homes or annihilate them lawfully. In Judaism, there is a place for everyone in heaven, who behaved goodly, regardless of their religion and origin.

Zionism is like Nazism. In Zionism, a massively "chosen and superior people" seeks Lebensraum, driving "subhuman cattle" out of their homes or annihilate them lawfully. In Judaism, there is a place for everyone in heaven, who behaved goodly, regardless of their religion and origin.

You have Zionism and islam confused, and attribute the violent nature of the muslims to that of the Zionists who only want to live in peace in their homeland free from attack and being able to defend from those attacks.

In Christianity and Islam the same concept applies, so are these also as you define Zionists. Even the atheists , neo Marxists and communists believe what you claim the Zionist do, and there is plenty of evidence to prove it. But no evidence to show that Zionists are like this outside of your fantasy world where holocaust denial is allowed and Jews can be killed on sight.

For the record I am a non Jewish Zionist along with 2 billion other people in the world, and the numbers include M.L.King, Mohamed Ali, Mother Theresa and the Dalia Lama

You have Zionism and islam confused, and attribute the violent nature of the muslims to that of the Zionists who only want to live in peace in their homeland free from attack and being able to defend from those attacks.

In Christianity and Islam the same concept applies, so are these also as you define Zionists. Even the atheists , neo Marxists and communists believe what you claim the Zionist do, and there is plenty of evidence to prove it. But no evidence to show that Zionists are like this outside of your fantasy world where holocaust denial is allowed and Jews can be killed on sight.

For the record I am a non Jewish Zionist along with 2 billion other people in the world, and the numbers include M.L.King, Mohamed Ali, Mother Theresa and the Dalia Lama
Utter Bullshit.

Forum List

Back