another fox idiot says all terrorists are muslims

For crying out loud, do you people just sit around and listen to shit just to get yourself all friggen WORKED UP.

And thinkprogress should talk, they've said worst things about people and they are a liar to boot.

For crying out loud, do you people just sit around and listen to shit just to get yourself all friggen WORKED UP.

And thinkprogress should talk, they've said worst things about people and they are a liar to boot.

ad hominem with no rebuttal... shocking

"Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims." That's what he said. Which, to me, is play on the stupid lefties claim that "Not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans."

He said all the 911 terrorists were Muslims, not that all terrorists are Muslims .

Liberals have a comprehension problem.

Thinkprogress is up to their shit again.

taking things out of context and stirring the lefties little minds up..you think people would get tried of being used for a Useful Tool for them.:lol:

Thinkprogress is up to their shit again.

taking things out of context and stirring the lefties little minds up..you think people would get tried of being used for a Useful Tool for them.:lol:

The left don't do 'thinking'. They do talking points - received direct from the Messiah. Fucking borg.

the three dumbest neocons on the board can't read. how beautiful

the three dumbest neocons on the board can't read. how beautiful

Maybe you should get up and stomp off the board, like the two dumb hags on the View did.

Really show your OUTRAGE.:lol:

For the terminally stupid: From the article Kilmeade stated that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims”:

How is that any different from the saying "Not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans?"

I dislike media manufactured outrage.... and the people who fall for it are stupid.

For the terminally stupid: From the article Kilmeade stated that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims”:

How is that any different from the saying "Not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans?"

I dislike media manufactured outrage.... and the people who fall for it are stupid.

its called deflection, here you go:

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back