MLB & the NFL - drop FOX!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
(CNN) -- News Corp. pulled the plug on Cablevision customers Saturday, blacking out more than 3 million households in the New York area over a programming fee dispute.
The blackout affects Fox 5 and My9, Charles Schueler, Cablevision's vice president of communications, said in a statement.
Sports fans could be left in the dark if an agreement is not reached soon. They could miss Saturday's Game 1 of the National League Championship Series, featuring the Philadelphia Phillies and San Francisco Giants.

Link: Fox channels go dark amid financial dispute - CNN.com

If the playoffs are not broadcast, MLB should seriously consider taking their game elsewhere. Murdoch is one greedy asshole (IMHO). I'm sure the echo chamber disagrees.

or the people could simply get another cable company

Not sure why anyone wants to watch it anyway. The Playoff comentators are lame. Id rather listen to the radio.

I turn off the sound on the Yankee game. In other news, nobody really gives a fuck about the Phillies or the Giants

Murdock is being greedy again. Doubling his rates in this economy. FOX is gone...who cares?

I didn't know people still suscribed to cable. DirecTV or no TV. DirecTV gave me NFL Sunday ticket for free this year just for being a 'loyal' suscriber.
What does cable give their suscribers except for a two day wait on the telephone when you need to call them.
HD picture and sound quality far surpasses our cable provider (Cox) out here.

Forum List

Back