another fox idiot says all terrorists are muslims

no master of deflection

So, all racists are Republicans?

please stop deflecting from the subject and injecting your logical fallacies. if you would like to discuss another topic please make your thread. Also, learn what a logical fallacy is

How bout you take you faux outrage back to thinkprogress, I'm sure there is plenty of RAGING going on over there...useful tool:lol::cuckoo:

please stop deflecting from the subject and injecting your logical fallacies. if you would like to discuss another topic please make your thread. Also, learn what a logical fallacy is

You know where the quote came from. It's not a 'logical fallacy', idiot boy.

yes it is...

Even more than stupidity, I dislike hypocrisy. Anyone who gets their panties in a wad over this, while letting the other phrase slide is a fucking hypocrite. And, further..... on the day that someone can provide hard, factual evidence that the 9/11 hijackers were not, in fact, Muslims... O'Reilly's statement is accurate. Muslims did attack us. Don't like facts - un-fucking-lucky.

Thinkprogress IS A JOKE.

they have been proven to be a liar, taken things out of context of what people "actually" said, and doctoring up pictures, and yet people still fall for their crap and spread it over here...

pretty sad if you ask me.

Last edited:
Actually this is the transcript of the View.

Perhaps, the liberals would be so kind to point out what is false in it.

WATCH: Whoopi & Joy Storm Off Set During O'Reilly Interview | The FOX Nation

BILL O’REILLY: LET ME BREAK THIS TO YOU. 70% OF AMERICANS DON’T WANT THAT MOSQUE DOWN THERE, SO DON’T GIVE ME THE “WE” BUSINESS.

[APPLAUSE]

JOY BEHAR: WHERE IS THAT POLL? I WANT TO SEE THAT POLL.

O’REILLY: YOU WANT TO BET ON THAT? YOU WANNA BET? I’LL SHOW YOU THAT POLL IN A MINUTE.

[CROSSTALK]

O’REILLY: 70% DON’T WANT IT DOWN THERE.

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: WHY IS THAT?

O’REILLY: BECAUSE IT’S INAPPROPRIATE.

GOLDBERG: WHY IS IT INAPPROPRIATE WHEN 70 FAMILIES DIED…

O’REILLY: BECAUSE MUSLIMS KILLED US ON 9/11, THAT’S WHY!

GOLDBERG: NO! OH MY GOD! THAT IS SUCH [EXPLETIVE DELETED]!

O’REILLY: MUSLIMS DIDN’T KILL US ON 9/11? THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE SAYING?

GOLDBERG: EXTREMISTS DID THAT!

[CROSSTALK]

O’REILLY: I’M TELLING YOU, 70% OF THE COUNTRY...

BEHAR: I DON’T WANT TO SIT HERE. I DON’T. I’M OUTRAGED BY THAT STATEMENT.

O’REILLY: YOU’RE OUTRAGED ABOUT MUSLIMS KILLING US ON 9/11?

[BEHAR AND GOLDBERG WALK OFF THE SET]

BARBARA WALTERS: I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO ALL OF YOU. YOU HAVE JUST SEEN WHAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE DISCUSSIONS WITHOUT WASHING OUR HANDS AND SCREAMING AND WALKING OFFSTAGE. I LOVE MY COLLEAGUES. IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. NOW, LET ME JUST SAY TO YOU IN A CALMER VOICE. IT WAS EXTREMISTS. YOU CANNOT TAKE A WHOLE RELIGION AND DEMEAN THEM.

O’REILLY: I’M NOT DEMEANING ANYBODY.

WALTERS: YES, YOU ARE.

O’REILLY: NO, I’M NOT.

[CROSSTALK]

O’REILLY: AND IF THAT’S WHAT YOU THINK…

WALTERS: THAT’S WHAT I THINK.

O’REILLY: MUSLIM EXTREMISTS KILLED US.

[CROSSTALK]

O’REILLY: HERE’S THE ISSUE. HERE’S WHAT HAS TO BE UNDERSTOOD…

WALTERS: YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE.

SHERRI SHEPHERD: YOU’VE GOT TO MAKE A DISTINCTION, BILL.

O’REILLY: ALL RIGHT. IF ANYBODY FELT THAT I WAS DEMEANING ALL MUSLIMS, I APOLOGIZE.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM, IF WE GO BACK IN TIME, EARLY IN THE ADMINISTRATION, THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF SAID WE WEREN’T ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD TERRORIST EARLY ON.

[CROSSTALK]

HASSELBECK: THEN HE STARTED SAYING RADICAL ISLAMISTS. THEN THERE WAS A CLOSER ASSOCIATION WITH WHAT HAPPENED AND THE RELIGION. I THINK IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST LET US SAY TERRORISTS, BECAUSE THERE ARE TERRORISTS ACROSS ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL FAITHS, THEN THIS WOULDN’T EVEN BE A PROBLEM.

[APPLAUSE]

O’REILLY: WE ONLY HAVE A MINUTE LEFT.

WALTERS: WE HAVE MORE TIME COMING BACK.

[BEHAR WALKS BACK ONTO THE SET]

O’REILLY: HERE COMES ONE OF THEM BACK.

BEHAR: WE’RE BACK BECAUSE NOW YOU APOLOGIZED. YOU APOLOGIZED.

[GOLDBERG WALKS BACK ONTO THE SET]

O’REILLY: BUT THAT’S NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS THAT IT’S INAPPROPRIATE BECAUSE OF THE CONTEXT OF WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11. AND IF I WAS INARTFUL IN EXPLAINING...

BEHAR: YES.

O’REILLY: BUT MUSLIM FANATICS, TERRORISTS, WHATEVER WORD…

BEHAR: THAT’S DIFFERENT.

O’REILLY: …KILLED US. THERE ARE 100 MOSQUES IN NEW YORK CITY, OKAY. THEY CAN MOVE IT AWAY AND NOBODY IS GOING TO BOTHER THEM.

WALTERS: THE ISSUE OF THE MOSQUES, WHICH IS AN ISSUE THAT SEEMS TO SOME DEGREE TO HAVE DISSIPATED, AND WE’RE TALKING ABOUT OBAMA IN GENERAL, MAY NOT BE THE MAJOR ISSUE AS TO WHY HIS POPULARITY’S GONE…

O’REILLY: NO, IT SEPARATED THE PRESIDENT FROM THE FOLKS.

WALTERS: OK. NOW, YOU HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK -- AND WE’RE GOING TO COME BACK AND TALK ABOUT IT -- CALLED "PINHEADS AND PATRIOTS." AND AT THIS POINT IT’S VERY HARD TO SEE WHICH YOU ARE.

O'REILLY: [LAUGHS]

WALTERS: WE’LL BE RIGHT BACK WITH BILL O’REILLY.

Just look who walked off the stage,Whoppi and Joy.O'Reilly was right on the money,they were Muslims plain and simple.No one can dispute that fact.Call them crazy, wacko, nutjob, radical,terrorists or whatever you like but it doesn't change the fact they were Muslim.And if the Muslims in the world don't like that well maybe it would be nice if they stood up and said something once in a while.

"Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims." That's what he said. Which, to me, is play on the stupid lefties claim that "Not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans."

It was linked in a LA times article.

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm really not interested in wiki links. I'm not really interested in what he said either, I'm just curious as to why that statement is offensive, when the people being offended are quite happy to say that 'all racists are Republican'.

Forum List

Back