another failed to report surfaces

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
who is his boss anyway?.. oh yeah, nevermind

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Held Onto Undisclosed Shares In Gun Company

267dc63072a195a08f93171790ac1e2e

where do these idiots get their hats, 7-11 ?

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Held Onto Undisclosed Shares In Gun Company
Hmm....I thought gun company investing was a thing to get into before Obama and get out of in 2010, with a "rinse and repeat" around the time it was thought Hillary would win in 2016. Short of cultural events, I don't foresee much innovation going on in gun companies that should make them terribly interesting, at least not so much so that a cabinet appointee would hold on to them and not disclose having done.

Then again, I don't manage my own financial portfolio beyond making decisions about really big buys and instructing my financial advisor to buy stock in firms whereat highly placed cabinet appointees used to work. To wit, I first bought 50K shares of Halliburton in 2000 when Bush won. I kept buying twice a year in 1K-5K share blocks until it hit 25 and then I held it. I got out around $60/share.

Last edited:
Trumps appointments were vetted - being a good liar like Trump was mandatory.

Too bad the OP's nose didn't sniff this hard when Obama the treasonous president was in office...but if you want a true scandal #7 then just wait till the memo is released...

republicans like to shit in their hats and then wear them

Democrats - proven - like to stand with illegals instead of Americans, shutting down the govt despite being given everything they wanted...

Forum List

Back