another failed to report surfaces

Trumps appointments were vetted - being a good liar like Trump was mandatory.

If you like your doctor you can keep him..

obama care will cut your health care cost by 2,500.00 a year...

The IRS did nothing wrong...

Blah Blah Blah......

who is his boss anyway?.. oh yeah, nevermind

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Held Onto Undisclosed Shares In Gun Company

267dc63072a195a08f93171790ac1e2e

where do these idiots get their hats, 7-11 ?

You were wondering where they get their hats?

I’m not sure but I bet it’s not the same

place you buy your panties.

pissy littls bass you got there slugo.. if I couldnt do better than that Id stay home

That's bait dumb ass........

an old saying about bad hats goes -

I wish I had two of those -- one to shit in and another one to cover it up.
I bet Schumer wishes he had 2 hats right now...instead of just the 1 he shat AND sat in...

republicans like to shit in their hats and then wear them

liberals wear rubbers instead of hats...
maybe you con jobs should try them ,,,,You might not have 8,9 10 kids in a family that can't support them

maybe you con jobs should try them ,,,,You might not have 8,9 10 kids in a family that can't support them

That is one stupid retort.....

It's amazing your brain can generate enough

power for you to type this stupid shit.

I'm all for reducing you ass hole republicans If buying rubbers for you is a way ,,, I'm all in

Did he break the law? The company also makes stuff for the air and space industry. Did air and space gain from his decisions? Let's tackle the Clinton Foundation before y'all start going after the Sec/Interior's holdings.

That is because he was appointed by your saviour, so you are not allowed to give a fuck
My savior?

Understand something.

A dead goat was a better choice that Hillary. So, if Trump is a savior, take it for what it is worth.

No, Hillary was always the better choice. But the misogyny and 25 years of Republican lies and smears, in addition to the Russian disinformation campaign derailed her candidacy.

I cannot remember American politics ever being so fucked up. Partisanship is destroying your country. Ideas for running the country should be examined on their merits, not given a knee-jerk response based on which party proposed it.

Republicans voted against relief for the children of Flint Michigan until Trump was in the White House. Unconscionable. Vile even.

Successful countries combine the best ideas from all sides of the political spectrum and blend them with human rights and the needs of their people.

Americans have an entire right wing talk radio industry which denigrates and vilifies liberals, minorities and city folk and they lie, constantly and outrageously.

Republicans have engineered 25 years of investigations against Bill and Hillary Clinton - all based on Republican lies and rumours circulated or even started by Republicans. All investigated at taxpayers expense in public hearings that went on for years, and none of which resulted in sort of corruption charges. 17 investigations in all, $100 million dollars of taxpayer money, a special prosecutor, 7 Benghazi investigations which Republicans admitted were to smear Clinton and make her unelectable despite an approval rating of close to 70% when she left state.

Republicans have become a danger to the Republic. Democrats aren’t much better but Republicans want power for the sake of having power not because they have any idea of how to use it or how to manage the country.

Over the past year, Republicans have amply demonstrated their total inability to govern. One substantial piece of legislation passed. No budget. Total chaos. Nothing on immigration, infrastructure, health care reform. All they’ve managed to do is to balloon the deficit by cutting taxes for corporations and the wealthy.

Republicans now want to govern for the sake of governing. They no longer pretend it’s for the good of the people. They’re very open about their lying too - calling it “alternate facts”, and generally acting like the truth doesn’t matter.

The truth does matter. There are no alternative facts. People who want power for power’s sake aren’t out for anyone but themselves.

It isn't exactly Hillary Campaign Manager John Podesta being given / possessing thousands of shares of un-reported Russian stocks, but it's enough to give snowflakes a distraction...

Do you understand the difference between a campaign manager and someone who holds an actual governmental position?

That is because he was appointed by your saviour, so you are not allowed to give a fuck
My savior?

Understand something.

A dead goat was a better choice that Hillary. So, if Trump is a savior, take it for what it is worth.

No, Hillary was always the better choice. But the misogyny and 25 years of Republican lies and smears, in addition to the Russian disinformation campaign derailed her candidacy.

I cannot remember American politics ever being so fucked up. Partisanship is destroying your country. Ideas for running the country should be examined on their merits, not given a knee-jerk response based on which party proposed it.

Republicans voted against relief for the children of Flint Michigan until Trump was in the White House. Unconscionable. Vile even.

Successful countries combine the best ideas from all sides of the political spectrum and blend them with human rights and the needs of their people.

Americans have an entire right wing talk radio industry which denigrates and vilifies liberals, minorities and city folk and they lie, constantly and outrageously.

Republicans have engineered 25 years of investigations against Bill and Hillary Clinton - all based on Republican lies and rumours circulated or even started by Republicans. All investigated at taxpayers expense in public hearings that went on for years, and none of which resulted in sort of corruption charges. 17 investigations in all, $100 million dollars of taxpayer money, a special prosecutor, 7 Benghazi investigations which Republicans admitted were to smear Clinton and make her unelectable despite an approval rating of close to 70% when she left state.

Republicans have become a danger to the Republic. Democrats aren’t much better but Republicans want power for the sake of having power not because they have any idea of how to use it or how to manage the country.

Over the past year, Republicans have amply demonstrated their total inability to govern. One substantial piece of legislation passed. No budget. Total chaos. Nothing on immigration, infrastructure, health care reform. All they’ve managed to do is to balloon the deficit by cutting taxes for corporations and the wealthy.

Republicans now want to govern for the sake of governing. They no longer pretend it’s for the good of the people. They’re very open about their lying too - calling it “alternate facts”, and generally acting like the truth doesn’t matter.

The truth does matter. There are no alternative facts. People who want power for power’s sake aren’t out for anyone but themselves.

Lol, ranting in favor of the party that wants more power in the government at levels further and further away from the people "for their own good"

Trump is a backlash against people like you trying to tell other people how to live their lives, how to think, how to act "or else"

And the best thing is you deluded fools think those elite progressives will look out for you when they get real power.

You will be discarded like the useful idiots you are.

I'm all for reducing you ass hole republicans If buying rubbers for you is a way ,,, I'm all in

When you go all in that rubber…

Be careful not to suffocate.

When you go all in that rubber…

Be careful not to suffocate.
too bad your daddy didn't use one

You were wondering where they get their hats?

I’m not sure but I bet it’s not the same

place you buy your panties.

pissy littls bass you got there slugo.. if I couldnt do better than that Id stay home

That's bait dumb ass........

its against the law to use game fish as bait you fucking idiot- not to mention you're a lying bitch.

It isn't exactly Hillary Campaign Manager John Podesta being given / possessing thousands of shares of un-reported Russian stocks, but it's enough to give snowflakes a distraction...

Do you understand the difference between a campaign manager and someone who holds an actual governmental position?
Hillary was paid $145 million by tbe KGB Bank....Podesta receives thiusands inun-reported Russian stocks...you say 'nothing there'...

...but you want to go after Trump and everyone connected to him even though they did not take Russian money, stocks, etc...

Way to go, rube...

Hillary was paid $145 million by tbe KGB Bank....Podesta receives thiusands inun-reported Russian stocks...you say 'nothing there'...

...but you want to go after Trump and everyone connected to him even though they did not take Russian money, stocks, etc...

Way to go, rube...

Let me say this one more time. If she was in office it would matter. She's not. Trump and his idiots are. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard concept for you guys to grasp.

Let me say this one more time. If she was in office it would matter. She's not. Trump and his idiots are. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard concept for you guys to grasp.
Snowflakes bitched about Bush for 8 years after he was out of office - still do - and he never broke any laws. All they could get was 'Scooter Libby' for some crime not associated with Bush.

Hillary took $145 million in bribes from the Russians in selling out her country, committed 'espionage', Illegal Mishandling of Classified, Gross Negligence, Obstruction....

Snowflakes refuse to 'move on' from the 2016 election, but as more and more evidence comes out proving Democrat crimes, sedition, and even treason they want to RUN the other way:

upload_2018-1-23_11-7-12.jpeg

Bwuhahahaha.....

Forum List

Back