another failed to report surfaces

Let me say this one more time. If she was in office it would matter. She's not. Trump and his idiots are. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard concept for you guys to grasp.
Snowflakes bitched about Bush for 8 years after he was out of office - still do - and he never broke any laws. All they could get was 'Scooter Libby' for some crime not associated with Bush.

Hillary took $145 million in bribes from the Russians in selling out her country, committed 'espionage', Illegal Mishandling of Classified, Gross Negligence, Obstruction....

Snowflakes refuse to 'move on' from the 2016 election, but as more and more evidence comes out proving Democrat crimes, sedition, and even treason they want to RUN the other way:

View attachment 173068

Bwuhahahaha.....

Let me make this even more clear. Does Hillary have the power to do anything that would harm the U.S. right now? Does the President of the United States of the power to fuck up the U.S. if there is compromising information out there in the hands of a foreign country?

Let me make this even more clear. Does Hillary have the power to do anything that would harm the U.S. right now?
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

Hillary Clinton has been proven to have committed, among other things:
- 'Espionage' by definition in the law
- 'Gross Negligence'
- 'Illegal Mis-handling of classified
--- Illegal possession of a classifier server
--- Illegal possession of TS/SCI data after having been read out of the program
--- Illegal storage of said classified
--- Illegal un-encryption as required by the law
--- Illegal destruction of classified
--- Illegally allowed persons without security clearances to have access to information so classified Obama said the release of it would cause grave damage to our national security
- Obstruction
- Making False Statements (Not 'Perjury')
- Illegal Non-Compliance with an FBI Subpoena
- 15,000 criminal violations fo the FOIA
- 15,000 criminal violations of the Federal Records Act

The Statute of Limitations has not run out on any of these crimes. You appear to want to ignore US law and to allow a TRAITOR / CRIMINAL who endangered US national security while breaking thousands of laws go free,,,

WHY? Because she is a Democrat? Because she is a 'Clinton' / is 'Hillary'?

They are not above the law, and what MORE damage she can do to this country is irrelevant.

Let me make this even more clear. Does Hillary have the power to do anything that would harm the U.S. right now?
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

- 'Gross Negligence'
--- Illegally allowed persons without security clearances to have access to information so classified Obama said the release of it would cause grave damage to our national security
- Obstruction

The Statute of Limitations has not run out on any of these crimes. You appear to want to ignore US law and to allow a TRAITOR / CRIMINAL who endangered US national security while breaking thousands of laws go free,,,

They are not above the law, and what MORE damage she can do to this country is irrelevant.

quit trolling - stay on topic or start your own damn thread and spout off your horseshit there .. you hijack more goddam threds everyday than 10 other RW idiots do.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

- 'Gross Negligence'
- Obstruction

quit trolling - stay on topic or start your own damn thread and spout off your horseshit there .. you hijack more goddam threds everyday than 10 other RW idiots do.

WHO IS 'TROLLING'?

The thread is about 'Failure To Report'. Hillary's failure to report her receiving $145 million from the Russians to the committee she was on responsible for approving / denying the Uranium One deal IS / WAS a 'Failure To Report'. Mueller's refusal to report Russian crimes to that committee was 'ANOTHER' 'Failure to Report'.

Are we discussion ONLY the one OP 'Failure To Report' hypocritical claim or talking all 'Failures To Report' In General? If I am mistaken I will cease and desist to prevent causing any more snowflake embarrassment...

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

- 'Gross Negligence'
- Obstruction

HILLARY CLINTON HAS NO POWER!

She isn't in office... she will never be in office again.

Are you fucking dense? Do you understand that you are being played by the Republicans playing the shell game with you?

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

- 'Gross Negligence'
- Obstruction

WHO IS 'TROLLING'?

The thread is about 'Failure To Report'. Hillary's failure to report her receiving $145 million from the Russians to the committee she was on responsible for approving / denying the Uranium One deal IS / WAS a 'Failure To Report'. Mueller's refusal to report Russian crimes to that committee was 'ANOTHER' 'Failure to Report'.

Are we discussion ONLY the one OP 'Failure To Report' hypocritical claim or talking all 'Failures To Report' In General? If I am mistaken I will cease and desist to prevent causing any more snowflake embarrassment...

Lol! Siete started the thread numbnuts. This thread isn't about Hillary.

HILLARY CLINTON HAS NO POWER!

HILLARY CLINTON IS A CRIMINAL WHO BROKE THOUSANDS OF LAWS, COMMITTED ESPIONAGE, ENDANGERED OUR NATIONAL SECURITY, AND WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL?

WHY, exactly, are you so against enforcing US laws and holding people accountable...or is it just Hillary and the other criminal Democrats you want to place above the law?

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

- 'Gross Negligence'
- Obstruction

WHO IS 'TROLLING'?

Your uranium one claim is debunked by fox news.
No indictment.
Youre just distracting from reality, Sessions has been interviewed by Mueller, where the real treason is being exposed, such as NRA's dealings with Russians.

No indictment.
You lie, and - as usual - with no evidence. :p
If you would read the links i provided, you would see there is evidence.
Yes, there is evidence that in the middle of the scandal in which (Mueller was proven to be hiding the evidence) the Russians bought US politicians and agency heads Hillary Clinton took $145 million from the KGB Bank, the leading financier of the Russian effort to buy Uranium One, a fact she did not disclose to the committee she was on, the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale of Uranium One to the Russians. (Are we really to believe, as snowflakes would have us believe, that everyone else who took money from the Russians are guilty of accepting Bribes, but Hillary taking $145 million from the KGB was NOT?)

And why do you keep bringing up Hillary? How many times do people have to tell you this thread is not about Hillary? :p

No indictment.
Yes, there is evidence that in the middle of the scandal in which (Mueller was proven to be hiding the evidence) the Russians bought US politicians and agency heads Hillary Clinton took $145 million from the KGB Bank, the leading financier of the Russian effort to buy Uranium One, a fact she did not disclose to the committee she was on, the committee responsible for approving or denying the sale of Uranium One to the Russians. (Are we really to believe, as snowflakes would have us believe, that everyone else who took money from the Russians are guilty of accepting Bribes, but Hillary taking $145 million from the KGB was NOT?)

And why do you keep bringing up Hillary? How many times do people have to tell you this thread is not about Hillary? :p
Thats been debunked by snopes, and politifact, and countless other articles reporting the same thing. That the $145 million happened 18 months before she was secretary of state.
She just an unhealthy obsession.

Thats been debunked by snopes, and politifact, and countless other articles reporting the same thing. That the $145 million happened 18 months before she was secretary of state.
(So no proof to post...)

So, after buying the DNC, illegally using money that was intended for other candidates, illegally using a foreign agent-provided report in an election, after having taken $145 million from the Russians (who were grooming / cultivating her as an agent/ aid), after her entire team - and husband - having taken money from the KGB Bank, working for the Russian Spy Agency, Bill having met with Putin, Podeta having thousands of un-reported Russian stocks...the Libs pissed off at Hillary losing decided to look for evidence that an American politician had colluded with the Russians by over-looking all of this to go after Trump...and being unable to provide evidence to even prove a crime was committed warranting an investigation of Trump....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Yeah, makes perfect sense...

...AND STOP BRINGING UP HILLARY! :p

Let me say this one more time. If she was in office it would matter. She's not. Trump and his idiots are. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard concept for you guys to grasp.
Snowflakes bitched about Bush for 8 years after he was out of office - still do - and he never broke any laws. All they could get was 'Scooter Libby' for some crime not associated with Bush.

Hillary took $145 million in bribes from the Russians in selling out her country, committed 'espionage', Illegal Mishandling of Classified, Gross Negligence, Obstruction....

Snowflakes refuse to 'move on' from the 2016 election, but as more and more evidence comes out proving Democrat crimes, sedition, and even treason they want to RUN the other way:

View attachment 173068

Bwuhahahaha.....

Let me make this even more clear. Does Hillary have the power to do anything that would harm the U.S. right now? Does the President of the United States of the power to fuck up the U.S. if there is compromising information out there in the hands of a foreign country?
These nitwits are in such a dither to bash Bill Hillary and Obama they have no idea how moronic they are by keeping silent about the orange anus in our WH NOW

These nitwits are in such a dither to bash Bill Hillary and Obama they have no idea how moronic they are by keeping silent about the orange anus in our WH NOW
Evidence proves and continues to come out proving Obama ran the most terrorist-friendly, most enemy-friendly, most criminal, most seditious, most treasonous administration in US History, and snowflakes like you want to give everyone involved a free pass BECAUSE they are Democrats.

You have proven you would rather ignore the biggest exposure of treason in this country in order to sate your hate-driven butt-hurt against a man whose only 'crime' Democrats have evidence to prove is beating Hillary Clinton, who the evidence shows should have been Perp-Walked well before election day. Democrats don't even have the evidence to prove a crime was committed that warranted an investigation of Trump....while there is enough evidence against Hillary to make sure she never sees the light of day without being in an Orange Jump Suit - or getting pardoned by Trump - ever again.

..and morons like you, lost in denial - also traitors / threats to this country according to Hillary Clinton for refusing to accept the outcome of the 2016 election, are calling others names for not buying your insanity. :p

liberals wear rubbers instead of hats...
maybe you con jobs should try them ,,,,You might not have 8,9 10 kids in a family that can't support them

That is one stupid retort.....

It's amazing your brain can generate enough

power for you to type this stupid shit.
I'm all for reducing you ass hole republicans If buying rubbers for you is a way ,,, I'm all in

When you go all in that rubber…

Be careful not to suffocate.
too bad your daddy didn't use one

The jizz that makes brains must have ran down your mommas leg...

who is his boss anyway?.. oh yeah, nevermind

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Held Onto Undisclosed Shares In Gun Company

267dc63072a195a08f93171790ac1e2e

where do these idiots get their hats, 7-11 ?

You were wondering where they get their hats?

I’m not sure but I bet it’s not the same

place you buy your panties.

pissy littls bass you got there slugo.. if I couldnt do better than that Id stay home

That's bait dumb ass........

its against the law to use game fish as bait you fucking idiot- not to mention you're a lying bitch.

You're not that bright are you:dance:

No indictment.

She just an unhealthy obsession.

snopes is liberal bullshit.....

Forum List

Back