Another Example of the Trump "I just say things" Tactic

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Everytime you hear the guy he'll be the best, is the best, the best person etc etc.

He attacks Meghan and goes "I'll be the best on Women issues"

He's asked about business "Theres no one better than me to deal with this Economy"

Hispanics dont like what he says "Mexicans love me!"

And now, probably the clearest example of Trump just saying things.

Donald Trump: Ronda Rousey Likes Me!
That's what he claims – too bad the UFC champ is already on record as saying "I wouldn't vote for him"

720x405-trumprousey.jpg

After saying he'd allow women to fight in elite groups like the U.S. Army Rangers, since "they're really into it" and "some of them are really, really good" (of course he'd speak to generals first, to get their opinions "without a political bent"), he declared that the undefeated UFC champ is in his corner – which is a good thing, especially if you wanna take on ISIS.

"I tell you what," Trump said. "I know some women that are just…Ronda Rousey is an example, who likes me! I'd take her on my side as a fighter."

The problem is, while her personal feelings about Trump are still unclear, Rousey let it be known last month that she definitely doesn't support his quest to become Commander in Chief, as she explained to CNN after inexplicably being asked about the "MMA feel" of Trump's presidential campaign.

"I wouldn't vote for him," Rousey said. "I just really wouldn't trust that guy with running my country, that's all. I'm not going to get into specifics of it, but I don't want a reality TV star to be running my country."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news/donald-trump-ronda-rousey-likes-me-20150820#ixzz3jpn9HThj

Forum List

Back