How many Americans have to die

There is one way out if we want lower criminal statistics. We should limit gun carrying and let it only for the police and militants and we should introduce strict control of the frontiers and strengthen immigration policy. I don`t speak about Trump who wants children go away I speak about those illegals who involved in criminal activity.

There is one way out if we want lower criminal statistics. We should limit gun carrying and let it only for the police and militants and we should introduce strict control of the frontiers and strengthen immigration policy. I don`t speak about Trump who wants children go away I speak about those illegals who involved in criminal activity.
It's a matter of criminal control, not gun control.
The Swiss Difference: A Gun Culture That Works | TIME.com

limiting guns to only government and criminals is unconstitutional.
maybe we should have a test, registration, fees, mental evaluation etc.. for the right to vote. One right is no greater than any other.

Seeing as all humans have to die, I'd say 100% of Americans have to die too.
Eventually, but not at the hands of one of the liberals pets.

So... basically your point is that we should just all hate liberals because... and conservatives are the only ones who can save the world from transformers or aliens or something?
it really would appear that way at this point in time.
and by conservative, Im not speaking republican. Im speaking American.

Seeing as all humans have to die, I'd say 100% of Americans have to die too.
Eventually, but not at the hands of one of the liberals pets.

So... basically your point is that we should just all hate liberals because... and conservatives are the only ones who can save the world from transformers or aliens or something?
it really would appear that way at this point in time.
and by conservative, Im not speaking republican. Im speaking American.

What? Conservative and American is synonymous? Hmm.... I don't think so.

Forum List

Back